Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feel like I'm not getting laid nearly as often as I should be. Tips?

adanricci

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm attractive, good income, nice flat, car, etc. But girls don't stick around much. I can get dates and sex on the first date, but they usually ghost/we mutually ghost or they end up getting into a relationship with someone else.

I do feel like something is missing. I approach women I'm attracted to, there just aren't many, so one approach per week is about the average. Close rate is very high because I can tell when they're approachable and when not. Also no bars or clubs, just daytime stuff.

Anyway, what could I be missing?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not gonna enjoy reading this, but I'm gonna type it anyway: only a loser wants a relationship with a single woman.

From what you've written, you aren't a loser, and therefore you should not be craving a single woman, which is what losers do as they can't consistently get laid with different women. So stop worrying about girls not sticking around after you've smashed. They aren't supposed to. Oneitises and feelings of "we have great chemistry and great sex we should see each other more" are nothing but loserthink.

That said, it seems you have high standards and are only making occasional approaches, and would like to increase the number of girls you meet and have sex with. I'd say you don't have any problems as you are. High standards are a good thing. You wouldn't bang a fatty or a troll, even if she were available. If you're meeting a new girl once per week you're already doing better than probably 90% of men.

As for changing your lifestyle so that you meet more women, more often, this is female-centric and is likely to backfire. Your own life is more important. Your income, hobbies & interests and social circle are all more important than how many women you're fvcking. It isn't easy to accept, as I know the power of the pvssy to control one's thinking & actions more than most, but it's still the truth.

Take a step back and apply cold numbers. How many new girls do you meet and have sex with every month on average? What figure would satisfy you? What would you have to sacrifice from your current lifestyle if your priority becomes meeting and sexing more women? Is the trade-off worth it?

Only you know the answer.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not gonna enjoy reading this, but I'm gonna type it anyway: only a loser wants a relationship with a single woman.

From what you've written, you aren't a loser, and therefore you should not be craving a single woman, which is what losers do as they can't consistently get laid with different women. So stop worrying about girls not sticking around after you've smashed. They aren't supposed to. Oneitises and feelings of "we have great chemistry and great sex we should see each other more" are nothing but loserthink.

That said, it seems you have high standards and are only making occasional approaches, and would like to increase the number of girls you meet and have sex with. I'd say you don't have any problems as you are. High standards are a good thing. You wouldn't bang a fatty or a troll, even if she were available. If you're meeting a new girl once per week you're already doing better than probably 90% of men.

As for changing your lifestyle so that you meet more women, more often, this is female-centric and is likely to backfire. Your own life is more important. Your income, hobbies & interests and social circle are all more important than how many women you're fvcking. It isn't easy to accept, as I know the power of the pvssy to control one's thinking & actions more than most, but it's still the truth.

Take a step back and apply cold numbers. How many new girls do you meet and have sex with every month on average? What figure would satisfy you? What would you have to sacrifice from your current lifestyle if your priority becomes meeting and sexing more women? Is the trade-off worth it?

I agree with you if you are in your 20s and early to mid or even late 30s.

After two decades though of banging new girls and spinning plates the novelty wears off fast.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm attractive, good income, nice flat, car, etc. But girls don't stick around much. I can get dates and sex on the first date, but they usually ghost/we mutually ghost or they end up getting into a relationship with someone else.

I do feel like something is missing. I approach women I'm attracted to, there just aren't many, so one approach per week is about the average. Close rate is very high because I can tell when they're approachable and when not. Also no bars or clubs, just daytime stuff.

Anyway, what could I be missing?
If women are not sticking around, good. Why would you want them to stick around and kockblock you?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody who calls themselves attractive understands maintenance is required and if your maintenance is easy then your probably not even close to your potential... One approach per week isn't enough, attractive men have around 10% success rate and they are the highest success rate so you need to really put yourself out there, one approach a week maintenance sounds like you have severe anxiety

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be you keep hooking up with girls who don't suit you or with whom you don't have much in common. Just don't think about it keep meeting new girls and eventually you will meet girl who you get along with.

adanricci

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody who calls themselves attractive understands maintenance is required and if your maintenance is easy then your probably not even close to your potential... One approach per week isn't enough, attractive men have around 10% success rate and they are the highest success rate so you need to really put yourself out there, one approach a week maintenance sounds like you have severe anxiety
Half the girls I approach I get a date with. Half the dates I have lead to sex. I literally see about 1 woman a week that I'd bang. It might change now that students start getting back into the city when classes start.

adanricci

Don Juan
Reaction score
How is the sex?
Great question. I think good. But I don't know of they fake it. What would they get out of faking it? The last ghoster: we banged 3 times during the night, and she came like twice each time. Figured she'd want some more, but I guess not. I did go on holiday so she maybe just met someone else.

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, which is why I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score

What exactly is the problem with putting yourself in an area that makes it so you have visibility and potential conversation with a large group of women?

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, which is why I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
WOW! I guess I need to move beyond my 's**t, shave, and shower' routine. :D I try to lead a low-maintenance lifestyle, but I don't fear change......