“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Feel like ca-ca

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
Over the course of the past year or so, I got rejected by all the women in my social circle, about 10 in all.

One of them gave me a classic insult to injury qoute:

"I'm gonna get you a girlfriend someday."

Yeah, right.

:mad:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Legend

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
874
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
NY/CT
what does this tell you about yourself?

CHANGE-IMPROVE-DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT\

When 10 girls reject you, something is wrong with you, not them.
 

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
in my social circle
That can't be a positive. I mean if you are asking alot of girls out, chances are you're going to be rejected more than ten times. But in your social circle, are you kidding? By the time you got around to number three you were probably a joke. Please explain this to me...
 

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
yup..women tend to talk

and if one girl talked you down "Eww so and so tryed to ask for my #, I said NO!"


the others will get a bad impression of you too..without a fair trial..get out of your circle..and look elsewhere


The girl telling you "Im gonna get you a girlfriend" is telling you she knows you are desperate and cant do it by yourself.
and your desperation probably leaked on to the other ladies as well.
 

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
337
Reaction score
0
When dating in a social circle be sure to break things off with ladies that don't work out, reasonably well. They will talk to each other. That means no AFCishness after a relationship is done. In any capacity. This has worked for me so far.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top