Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

feel liek crap about life

SnowBlind77

Banned
Reaction score
my friends ditched me, my17 year old cat died cuz my sisters f*ckhead roomate locked it in a room with no food or water, my girlfriend cheated on me with her exboyfriend, i got fired from my job, m mom wont stop *****ing about me, and im getting sh*tty grades in school..........wheres the bright side of this situation? what the hell is going on in my life? i have bad karma times 100000000000000000000000. someone give me some form of a boost of confidence...please.........

Prio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello

First of all, great Website everyone, I find its great that it concentrates on bettering oneself instead of teaching a mathematical equation to picking up women. I plan on starting the DJ bible program as soon as this semester is over.

Snowblind, I went thru the exact same thing you went thru, but at age 15. Let me elaborate.

I was 15, had a small group of 3 or 4 friends i had been with since I was 7 or so. That year some trouble started brewing and I basically lost all of them due to some fights. I was miserable, I had NO friends, i had NOONE to hang out with, I had nothing to do. I didnt feel accepted by anyone in school, my grades werent that good and I went home feeling miserable every day, thinking back , the song that best described me was "I am Human" by The Smiths.

This situation continued to the point I graduated, and didnt go to prom, as I had no date and no friends to go out with. That summer I felt miserable as you can imagine, I was going to college and knew absolutley noone. To my surprise thats when it all changed.

I was accepted to the faculty I wanted to study at (architecture) and I met people with my same interests, that year I met a friend, which I care for like a brother. My life started to pick up and I turned from a sad, pissed off person to a happy person, I started to enjoy life. That hapinness seemed to pass on to people, and soon it was easy for me to meet new people, and before long I had 5 times the amount of friends I used to have before.

I am now 22, on my fifth year of college, and looking back I see that problem, which I faced at 15 (and you are facing now) to be the best thing that could have happened to me. Thanks to me loosing my friends at such a vital age, I was forced to build my inner self. I became an independent person. I would dress how I wanted to dress, listen to the music I wanted to listen to and do what I wanted to do. Loosing those friends made me become that person I am today, it molded my personality into my own values, instead of the values of popular society.

Some time ago I saw those friends from school, one of them had a daughter at 18 and dropped out of school, the other is doing drugs and might have his future affected. It makes me wonder how I would have wound up if I hadnt lost them, maybe not as happy as I am now.

My advice to you is, do not worry. Look inside yourself and find who you really are, explore your interests and spend time doing them. Dont be afraid to be alone, learn not to depend on others and work to make yourself happier without. Reach to your family, they are the ones who will always be by you, listen to them and try to spend time with them. Try and pass school and go to college to study something you really enjoy, as that will be a huge confidence boost, as well as will let you meet people with your interests.

Remember that saying " That which doesnt kill you can only make you stronger".

Finally, pick your friends wisely, althought I have many people I hang out with, there is only 1 I truly trust and consider a friend.

Ok sorry if its too long or incomprehensible hehehe, I wrote it thinking in spanish so the translation may be a bit off at times.

Best of luck man, and keep your spirit up, these years are very difficult, but you will notice a very happy change when your personal life begins to get some individuality.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You hit rock bottom.

Once you hit rock bottom, there is only one way and that is up.

It will get better.

You are 17. In 3-4 years you will be a different person and 3-4 years after you won't even be the same.

You are going through a transition period from being a teen to an adult.

Friends change all the time. Even if you stayed friends with those guys you will eventually drift away because you and them would have changed as well.

As for the cat, its tough losing a pet but you cat lived for 17 years and he had a pretty good life by cat standerds. He died an old cat which is much better then other cats. It will take time but eventually you will get over it.

Your girlfriend cheated on you because she was a two timed slvt. Better find out now then 3 years into a marriage don't you think??? Read the DJ bible and you will find another one even better.

You got fired from a job? how hard it is to set up your resume and get a new one?? You are still young, you can get something better.

Can't help you with your mom, maybe you should talk to her and see if you can come to an agreement of some sort. If that doesn't work then you will have more motivation to move out.

You got sh1tty grades?? well maybe its time to ask for extra help, staying later on in the library, doing whatever you can to improve and succeed.

Things will change, don't worry just do your own thing and don't let situations and events get to you and change who you are.

DjDamage

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow wrote:
someone give me some form of a boost of confidence...please.........

Yeah....grow up!!!! Also learn to live with your limitations and be happy with it.

SnowBlind77

Banned
Reaction score
thanks guys....now....i just have question on what to do with my girlfriend. weve been together almost a year, and up until now she was the person in my life that no one else was....im not sayign i clung to her like white on rice or anythnig....we have a mature realtionship.the thing is is that durnig the summer, some chick was hitting on me at a party and i wasnt interested....but long story short sh*t got f'ed up pretty bad and then she thought i wanted her and broke up with me for abotu 2 weeks...durnig this time she ended up screwing around with her exboyfriend (they just made out) and then never said anythign to me about it until now. i dont know what to do. i love the girl, i want to stay with her, but i just dont know if i can get over it or not. should i just try to go along with it and if it dont work break it off?

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok..........You need to be in charge NOT HER. If you were sencing a break up, YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT. But from now on, if you want to stay with her, fine but BE IN CONTROL.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smile though your heart is aching,
Smile even though it's breaking,
When there are clouds,
In the sky,
You'll get bye,
Just by smiling!

Most important post you'll ever read.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there is always worst cases. My buddy just lost his younger brother. He left behind 2 young kids and a wife. The poor guy caught a virus in his heart back in December and it turned him from a 6'8 strapping man to a 6'8 skeleton.

Then to top it off in July they discovered cancer in his torn wrecked body and he died a week after that.

His father had a triple bypass and has diabetes, and his mother had just had a stroke and they both had to go through the process of buring their son.

How would you like to be my buddies shoes? Or being in one of his kids shoes? Or his fathers?

Life seems bad at times but atleast you have it.

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CraigMack
Well there is always worst cases. My buddy just lost his younger brother. He left behind 2 young kids and a wife. The poor guy caught a virus in his heart back in December and it turned him from a 6'8 strapping man to a 6'8 skeleton.

Then to top it off in July they discovered cancer in his torn wrecked body and he died a week after that.

His father had a triple bypass and has diabetes, and his mother had just had a stroke and they both had to go through the process of buring their son.

How would you like to be my buddies shoes? Or being in one of his kids shoes? Or his fathers?

Life seems bad at times but atleast you have it.
Yup. THINK OF THIS!
No matter how bad you think you have it, theres always some poor guy that has it worse.

Dont focus on what you dont have and instead be thankful for what you do have. Because it can be taken away just like that.

Also, I hit rock bottom 2 years ago. Complete wreck.

But I grew out of it.

My life is no where near where I want it to be, Im still somewhat of a mess, but everything but the women situation is getting better, and the women thing is still my lack of trying and my unrefined game.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pedulum swings in two directions my child.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when god closes a door her opens a window

so all u have to do is struggle a bit to climb out, trust me mate, things always get better

fate exists, karma exits, you'll get whats coming to you.