Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feel bad about something that I did

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a girl I met about half a year ago. We she came into my work often and we flirted a little. Finally I asked her if she wanted to hang out during my lunch break and she said sure. We talked for about half an hour and had a few things in common. I am 26 and she is 20, but mature for her age. She told me something shocking...she had a medical condition that prevented her from going to work or school, and that she spent most of her time at home. She did look a little sickly, even though I was attracted to her initially. She said that hopefully she would be cured of it by this summer. I asked for her phone number and she gave it to me. She was a sweet girl and I liked her, but I didn't know what to do if she was sick all of the time from whatever she had.

But I never called....I wasn't sure what to do since she was ill and I was nervous. She came into my work a while ago and looked a little sad, and we chatted a bit and she still felt sick, but I had to help another customer and she left. Now I think shes avoiding me, rightly so. Anyways, I have felt badly about this. What would you guys have done, if a girl you were interested in had some kind of medical problem that made them almost housebound?

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what you want. Are you saying that she is too old for you? I mean a mature 20 year old girl is usually too old for the typical 26 year old boy. While you are playing Playstation she is thinking of starting a family.

Now, if you feel older than 26 maybe it won't be a problem. Only reason I mention this is because of this 42 year old Italian guy I know who is dating a 17 year old Ukraine (they are both living in Odessa...and yes, such relationships are quite common in Ukraine). She acts more like his mother than a girlfriend. My point being, I wish people on this site would quit throwing out numbers. Emotional maturity is what counts.

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, wtf are you talking about? That is completely off topic and not the issue.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
leoncour said:
There was a girl I met about half a year ago. We she came into my work often and we flirted a little. Finally I asked her if she wanted to hang out during my lunch break and she said sure. We talked for about half an hour and had a few things in common. I am 26 and she is 20, but mature for her age. She told me something shocking...she had a medical condition that prevented her from going to work or school, and that she spent most of her time at home. She did look a little sickly, even though I was attracted to her initially. She said that hopefully she would be cured of it by this summer. I asked for her phone number and she gave it to me. She was a sweet girl and I liked her, but I didn't know what to do if she was sick all of the time from whatever she had.

But I never called....I wasn't sure what to do since she was ill and I was nervous. She came into my work a while ago and looked a little sad, and we chatted a bit and she still felt sick, but I had to help another customer and she left. Now I think shes avoiding me, rightly so. Anyways, I have felt badly about this. What would you guys have done, if a girl you were interested in had some kind of medical problem that made them almost housebound?
Do not feel bad for refusing to pay a debt that you do not owe.

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys asked for a number and not called for some various reason?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She came into my work a while ago and looked a little sad
Because you didn't call her. You rejected her. Plain and simple.

If she wasn't attractive enough to call, you shouldn't have asked for her digits.

If she is attracive enough to call, call.

From a PUA's point of view, being housebound is kind of a GOOD thing.