Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Federal Age to Buy Tobacco/Vape

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was raised to 21. It was hidden in a $1.4 Trillion spending bill signed on by Dems, Repubs, and Trump. Yep, that was snuck in while you were distracted by the impeachment. The 18-20 year olds don't even know it yet.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I knew about it. I think all of it should be banned tbh. Part of me thinks it’s just so that people are more prone to weed and therefore other drugs, which in turn just makes the whole population dumber and thus easier to control. I mean that’s the whole purpose behind weed legalization anyway.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump had mentioned this bill earlier.
I have surprisingly agreed with Trump on many issues, but this is not one of them.
If you are an adult at 18, can get married at 18, drafted at the age of 18, but you can't buy beer, cigarettes or vape, then something is wrong.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Both Redskin and ImTheDoubleGreatest should consider opening a small business selling vape liquids and associated accessories.

Good way to make some easy small money.

Rent a small stall, stock it up and either run it urself or hire someone cheap to do it with a basic salary + commission.

The display counter you can buy it 2nd hand.

The rest of the goodies, just buy it online from China.

All in all ur initial start-up investment should not be more then 5k.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both Redskin and ImTheDoubleGreatest should consider opening a small business selling vape liquids and associated accessories.

Good way to make some easy small money.

Rent a small stall, stock it up and either run it urself or hire someone cheap to do it with a basic salary + commission.

The display counter you can buy it 2nd hand.

The rest of the goodies, just buy it online from China.

All in all ur initial start-up investment should not be more then 5k.
Aren't you in the UK? It really depends on where you’re at over here in the US. My dad does this more or less, he sells all that stuff, but cigs still make the most money. Unfortunately, his businesses are in Chicago, of which is apart of Cook County (nicknamed Crook County). It is known to be the worst county in the entire US based off of corruption. They fine him for stupid **** just for no fkn reason. They make up bull**** rules and they’re all slowly squeezing the life out of business owners HARD. They’re trying to make it like New York where no one actually owns anything except for Jewish landlords whom you’re forced to pay rent to. It’s fkn pathetic. What they don’t realize is that instead of it becoming like New York, it’ll end up becoming like Detroit instead (after all, that’s one of the reasons why Detroit went to ****).

They put in some random black guy to head the finances of the county some years ago just to satisfy some ‘diversity’ crap even though he was a stereotypical thug (sagging his pants, hard street slang, etc. ) and had no real credentials. He basically raised the tax for cigarettes and embezzled some of the money for himself lol. Next thing you know he’s in prison haha. Thing is though, they never lowered the taxes after that. They kept it raised. A lot of places that sold cigs are struggling now because of that because out of the 3 million people in Chicago and the immediate surrounding, none of them buy cigarettes from Cook County anymore. They all go to either DuPage or Will County where the cigs are half the price, buy the cigarettes in bulk, and then drive back to their home lol. It just destroyed business in Chicago. Not to mention some other **** they did too. They’re squeezing everyone hard. No business in there can survive following the rules 100%. Nowadays you HAVE to do some illegal things in order to last. And everyone does it. I wager that things are gonna REALLY start to go down after a few years. I think it’ll completely collapse before the end of the next decade. Either that, or it’ll suddenly flourish. But right now, I’m not so sure. Unless Trump happens to do some major intervention. But Chicago is corrupt and so is Cook County.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Aren't you in the UK? It really depends on where you’re at over here in the US. My dad does this more or less, he sells all that stuff, but cigs still make the most money. Unfortunately, his businesses are in Chicago, of which is apart of Cook County (nicknamed Crook County). It is known to be the worst county in the entire US based off of corruption. They fine him for stupid **** just for no fkn reason. They make up bull**** rules and they’re all slowly squeezing the life out of business owners HARD. They’re trying to make it like New York where no one actually owns anything except for Jewish landlords whom you’re forced to pay rent to. It’s fkn pathetic. What they don’t realize is that instead of it becoming like New York, it’ll end up becoming like Detroit instead (after all, that’s one of the reasons why Detroit went to ****).

They put in some random black guy to head the finances of the county some years ago just to satisfy some ‘diversity’ crap even though he was a stereotypical thug (sagging his pants, hard street slang, etc. ) and had no real credentials. He basically raised the tax for cigarettes and embezzled some of the money for himself lol. Next thing you know he’s in prison haha. Thing is though, they never lowered the taxes after that. They kept it raised. A lot of places that sold cigs are struggling now because of that because out of the 3 million people in Chicago and the immediate surrounding, none of them buy cigarettes from Cook County anymore. They all go to either DuPage or Will County where the cigs are half the price, buy the cigarettes in bulk, and then drive back to their home lol. It just destroyed business in Chicago. Not to mention some other **** they did too. They’re squeezing everyone hard. No business in there can survive following the rules 100%. Nowadays you HAVE to do some illegal things in order to last. And everyone does it. I wager that things are gonna REALLY start to go down after a few years. I think it’ll completely collapse before the end of the next decade. Either that, or it’ll suddenly flourish. But right now, I’m not so sure. Unless Trump happens to do some major intervention. But Chicago is corrupt and so is Cook County.
Corrupt places are the easiest to make some fast money.

Actually it's the same in places that are strict with the law, like Singapore.

But they are ways to bend the rules to suit you.

Anywhere you go young man, the rules are always the same....

Increase ur sphere of influence and everything will be easy (grows in tandem with the amount of influence).

Vape business by itself isn't supposed to be long lasting, it's a hit and run type of business but it's a good starting point for young people like you to get ur hands "dirty".

When I say good it means low risks and high returns.

Plus you get that much needed experience that money can't buy nor get it through studying.

Start saving some money, with 5k to 10k as capital you could do lots and also help alleviate some burden ur old man carries.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corrupt places are the easiest to make some fast money.

Actually it's the same in places that are strict with the law, like Singapore.

But they are ways to bend the rules to suit you.

Anywhere you go young man, the rules are always the same....

Increase ur sphere of influence and everything will be easy (grows in tandem with the amount of influence).

Vape business by itself isn't supposed to be long lasting, it's a hit and run type of business but it's a good starting point for young people like you to get ur hands "dirty".

When I say good it means low risks and high returns.

Plus you get that much needed experience that money can't buy nor get it through studying.

Start saving some money, with 5k to 10k as capital you could do lots and also help alleviate some burden ur old man carries.
Hell nah, 5-10k is much more useful to be spent on other things. Even if I made a lot of money through that biz, I wouldn’t be able to bribe my way through. Just ask my dad, he’ll tell you. It’s not like how you think over here. Besides, I already have that street awareness that this would provide, so there’s no point. It’s unnecessary hardship. Right now I’m just trying to sell stuff I don’t need online.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost got into the (legal) cbd vape business right before people started dying. I didn't trust the Chinese "vape juice" crap that was required. And then, boom, deaths everywhere. Glad I missed that boat.

Here is my psa that may save your life. The reason that black market thc vapes are killing people is that there has been a lot of black market thc available. It comes from labs doing a process called remediation, where hemp or cbd products that are too high in thc are processed to contain less, so that they meet the .3% Federal limit and may be legally sold interstate. The waste product is pure thc, and the government is a huge pain in the ass about being able to possess that substance legally. You basically have to be either a cop or a dea approved lab, of which there are very few. So they lean out the back door of the lab and sell it illegally just to get rid of it. Then some moron mixes it with vitamin a acetate and makes a 1,000,000% profit...until someone dies.

If the Feds would just remove thc from schedule I controlled substances and make it reasonable for remediation labs to dispose of their thc, none of this would have happened. The War on Drugs kills a lot more people than drugs, and it is doing it right now, with a substance that started as a plant that pretty much never killed anybody. Ignorant government policy is to blame for the vaping deaths.