Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feast or Famine

phenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well looks like my feast is coming to an end with the ladies. For the last month I've been seeing two chicks plus talking casually and BSing with the ex and at times seemed like she would become a potential FWB. But this weekend went by and I didn't do crap. Went out for a few drinks Saturday but nothing special. Didn't talk to or hear from any of the girls.

I texted the ex to see if she was going to the beach today but haven't heard back from her. Looking back I know that was a mistake but I think I can still save face with her. I'm planning on telling her that I was just calling around trying to get a group of people together for a beach trip and that I did end up going (a lie).

Oh well, do any of you DJ's ever feel like with women it's "Feast or Famine"? Thats how it has always been for me at least. Seems like a rollercoaster ride full of highs and lows, good and bad, either have a lot of interest or none at all. Sitting here tonight I'm looking out of my window can see the famine coming like a swift, desert storm, I'm trying to outrun it but it's coming fast and will swallow me up. I'm getting a little anxious about what the coming week will bring; good times, loneliness?

I guess I'll just have to ride it out and see. Just would've liked for this feast to have lasted a little while longer. It was a good time.

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly what u mean, i have the same trouble. I'll do really with the ladies for a few months, and then hit a wall for a fews and find then my mojo again. I like it though, it reminds me i still need to work on my machanics and that i'm still human.

Zangatti

Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, Do the downs occur when you go on the forums with less frequency?? (If you ever have stopped logging on for periods of time). I experienced an extreme Up and a Down even greater than the up. The Down, of course, was when I stopped logging on the forums, I began to get too confident in chicks' interest in me. Just a question and (maybe) a piece of useful info.

phenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really say because I'm new here. So I've pretty much been consistent with regards to logging in on these boards. I think it mainly has to do with contentment. When I'm down and lonely I work hard to improve myself with the ladies and then when I get to where I like to be I guess I get content and lazy. Not really sure exactly what it is that I do to lose my mojo but it happens. If I could learn what it is from these boards that would be great. Seems to be my biggest obstacle.

Yep, I feel the downswing coming if its not already here. Oh well, I guess there's nothing I can do but ride it out and concentrate on improving myself for myself. Thanks all.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by phenom
Sitting here tonight I'm looking out of my window can see the famine coming like a swift, desert storm, I'm trying to outrun it but it's coming fast and will swallow me up.
I love the poetic imagery.

phenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, Hollowpoint. It's the only thing I could think of to really capture the feeling I was experiencing at the time. I hope I described it well.

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is a roller coaster ride full of extreme highs and lows and women just a part of it.

You'll always hit high's and low's with women. Right now I'm in a famine and I don't know why? At the end of last year into the beginning of this year I had hooked in 4 girls all with high interest! The one I ultimately chose to focus on ended up not working out. So technically I screwed myself as I gave up on the other 3 and they lost interest and are now back home in there respective states since college is over. The result was school ended and I have 0 women, 0 new phone numbers nothing lol.

Doesn't mean I can't get more, but I've been striking out lately as well. However I know I'll get out of this funk, and that's the key. It's happened before and I always got out and got women again. You always have to know that you will pull yourself up again, if you let it get to you then depression will consume you, and you will always fail.