Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fear

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear. It is our worst enemy. It is the monster that prevents us from participating in the activities that we really want to do. It is the feeling that stops us when we approach that HB, the feeling that keeps us from 'stepping up' and challenging the guy that is 'screwing with us'.

But…is it really our worst enemy? Is fear just synthetic? A false belief created simply to be overcome?

No. Fear is a messenger.

Fear communicates to us that we our somehow inferior. We fail to meet our own standards.

Why are you really afraid?

Why are you really afraid when you approach that HB?

You are approaching her for the sole purpose of trying to have sex with her right away! You are afraid she will reject you when you talk to her. Your 'fear' is telling you that you should be approaching her as another PERSON, not as an HB that you would like to fvck!

Once you approach her like she is another person, the fear disappears; it is nowhere to be found! Why? Well, why should you be afraid that another PERSON will blow you off? If she does blow you off, it is HER problem that she is a b*tch.

Why are you really afraid of asking for the phone number?

It is not 'just' a phone number to you. It is the start of a long, glorious relationship complete with hot sex and the two of you spending much time together. Instead of asking for the number, you mind believes that it is asking for a 'relationship'. If you are rejected when you ask for a relationship…OUCH! You don't know if you can handle the fact that another person would NOT want to be with you, since you have to be with YOURSELF for the rest of your life!

Why are you really afraid of other people's criticisms?

You do not have a strong enough self image. You still let others define you; therefore, you are inordinately worried about their opinions. You just want to boost your ego by having people tell you how 'good' you are, and you cannot handle the shots to your ego by having people tell you how 'bad' you are.

Why are you really afraid to 'have your way' with the girl in bed?

You still have that 'nice guy' philosophy rotting in your brain. You think that she will be disgusted if you act like an animal and 'take her'. Notice that if people were not animals, we would NEVER have sex for pleasure!

Fear is a sign.

Learn to recognize fear as a sign.

It is a sign that your ATTITUDE is wrong, and needs to be changed. Do not just try to blindly kill fear. Learn to change your attitude until that fear is nonexistent.

It is a sign that she does NOT dig you, and you should move on. You should know that the girl is into you. If she is not (or you don't think so) it is a REJECTION. Fix your 'game', and make yourself better. (This does not count for you guys who refuse to believe that the girl is not interested in them, get real, grab your balls, and ask her out. :) )

Let fear develop your intuition.

If a girl that I am talking to is unusually stoic, and not giving me good signs. If she is staring off into space while I am talking to her. I do not waste my time by asking for her number. I try to 'open her up' as much as I can (sometimes it works, some girls are just shy! :D ) but sometimes there is a limit.

Recognize fear for what it REALLY is and you will develop an intuition. I can usually tell within a few minutes whether a girl is 'on the market' or not. (It is strange; the 'taken' girls act more serious! You can almost 'sense' the horniness of the 'single' chicks! :D ) If she is taken, she will be unusually cold: trying to stifle every laugh, not volunteering any information about herself, etc. If she is 'on the market' she will be more happy and flirty. (It is not 'perfect', but it works for me! :cool: ) I remember thinking of all the girls that I thought were b*tches, then finding out that they ALL HAD BOYFRIENDS!

To develop this it is VERY IMPORTANT TO INTERACT WITH MANY DIFFERENT GIRLS, AS WELL AS ALL PEOPLE (to get experience on the 'types' of people out there.) Get a job somewhere in a large store, talk to employees and the customers. Go to many different parties and BE SOCIAL. These are THE BEST. You can experiment until your hearts content!

For me, any girl that I have 'fear' about asking out, I can safely say that she has a boyfriend, or that she 'hates' me. (Now, you can still pursue, that can be fun and a challenge! However, today, I choose not to.) Fear is now my best friend instead of my worst enemy.

Fear is an intuition of sorts. Before, it helped me realize that I was very insecure with myself. Now, I use it to enhance my 'people skills'. I have changed it into intuition.

Just be honest with yourself.

Why are you afraid?

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You hit the nail on the head!!!

Indeed fear is a sign, but it is also much, much more. It is the force that make us want to change ourselves. And when you detect what your fears are, you can start modifying your customs and habits. Suddenly you have control over your life - all you have to do is to listen to your fears. Hear it and you'll know what is the next step in order to improve your life.

Fear is not our enemy.
Do not just try to blindly kill fear. Learn to change your attitude until that fear is nonexistent
I liked this part especially, because when fear is a part of you, then killing it would be the same as killing a part of you. We must always listen to our feelings. Fears help us to get to know ourselves better - and therefore, they help us to get to know life.

Fear is essential. I love it.

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what I do I act as if I have no fear and I can literally do whatever I want.

It is really strange when you first try it but it works like magic.

regards,

ragnar daneskjold

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great tip! Four stars.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i have an advantage about 20 mins away from my house= MALL OF AMERICA.
yesterday i decided to go complete 1st task of DJ boot camp (50 eye contact kill). YOU WILL NOT BELIVE how sad some people are. at first, my 2nd target became my murderer. she literally looked at me for 3 secs while passing me by, and i freaked out. (yes, i know, my bad). but then, oh god. Today i started realizing that MOST of the people are VERY insecure and cant look at you if they see u looking back at them.
im not a pro at eye contact, becuase when girls just looks at u non stop i do get a little freaked, but i can challange any girl now. I LOVE IT. so much fun.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TurfDawg
I thought feelings are the cause of bad decisions, why would you embrace them?
You want to use your fear as information. Don't embrace your emotions, that is, don't just submit to them and accept them as what they are. USE them; use your emotions as information.

You should always have a logical reason for any emotion you are feeling. If you don't, well, then there is a problem. Try to figure out why you feel the way you do. Fear will always happen when you have the wrong attitude about something.

Realizing your fear will tip you off that you do indeed have the wrong attitude. You can always just plow through the fear and do whatever you want, but the obvious social consequenses will rear thier heads.

For example, a person can be afraid of what people think of them. This is a good thing to an extent. Lets say that I don't care what people think of me. Okay, so I get up, and I happen to be too tired to put on clothes. Since I have no fear, I walk around all day in my boxers.

What would be the consequences of THAT?!

Another one. Lets say that I have no fear of sexing girls with boyfriends. I try to get on any girl, regardless of if she has a boyfriend or not. Needless to say, I would get into many fights (since I am not afraid of fighting either)and accrue a LARGE hospital bill. I am also not afraid of the collection agencies when they come. So I don't pay. Then I get thrown in jail. Of course, then I am afraid of getting azz raped by Bubba! :eek:

In our quest to remove the stupid and needless fears (like approaching an HB) we must keep the logical fears. Those with no fear can end up in bad predicaments...