Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fear to be awkward

ananas

Banned
Reaction score
I often fear to be awkward if I attempt anything more than a convo or a few kino with girls. Mainly when it come to try to kiss them.
Fear of being awkward is completely inhibiting my attemps, it's not the fear of rejection.
Any idea how I could get over that ?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By realizing that it's way harder for a man than a woman in the world of dating. That a man has to make all the moves, so a female can play "innocent" as far as escalating is concerned. That females are too coward to put themselves in that position, so don't be hindered by their hypocritical opinions if you are wrong.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all in your head. Just don't think about it and do it. You're afraid of failure.

ananas

Banned
Reaction score
By realizing that it's way harder for a man than a woman in the world of dating. That a man has to make all the moves, so a female can play "innocent" as far as escalating is concerned. That females are too coward to put themselves in that position, so don't be hindered by their hypocritical opinions if you are wrong.
I've no hate against women. Good for them if they have it easy.

It's all in your head. Just don't think about it and do it. You're afraid of failure.
Nah dude, a lot of men do cringy embarrassing moves, it's not in their head.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've no hate against women. Good for them if they have it easy.
Who said anything about hating women? I'm just saying if you feel like an a$$hole for reading the moment wrong and going for a kiss when you shouldn't have, or similar awkward scenarios.... Know that females don't have to put themselves in positions to be the awkward person reading the situation wrong. So... Who cares what they think?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only way is to power through it.

The more experience you get the more data you'll have in your brain to refer to.

That and laugh at yourself whenever you do something silly.

ananas

Banned
Reaction score
Who said anything about hating women?
"females are too coward"
"don't be hindered by their hypocritical opinions"
"Who cares what they think?"
basically you are telling me to be awkward and to not care about it. If I'm repeatedly awkward I'll be known as the cringy creepy weirdo of the village! :lol:

Only way is to power through it.

The more experience you get the more data you'll have in your brain to refer to.

That and laugh at yourself whenever you do something silly.
I think you're right about having experience will help. But I'm sure there are some tips/tricks/experience shared by others, that could help me.
I'm most in the time in social situations with many people around me, and I would embarrass myself not only in the eyes of the girl, but in front of a few other people too (that I would then see almost daily).

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I often fear to be awkward if I attempt anything more than a convo or a few kino with girls. Mainly when it come to try to kiss them.
Fear of being awkward is completely inhibiting my attemps, it's not the fear of rejection.
F.alse
E.vidence
A.ppearing
R.eal
Nuff said.
It is all in your head dudebro and it is not real.
Just do it. :up:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A - lways
U - nderestimate
T - he
I - ssues
S - imultaneously
M - anifesting

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not good enough at reading their IOIs, so he's not going to just put himself out there to be awkward.
Well the only way to get good is to just do it because by practice you learn to become a master over time. That is of course if you are smart enough to learn from your past mistakes of course.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah dude, a lot of men do cringy embarrassing moves, it's not in their head.
It's better to try and fail so you can learn from your mistakes, but men need to learn to realize what is real and what is actually real.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Kissing a chick should be very natural and fairly easy. Always remember that if you have to try too hard to get a kiss, then she probably isn’t interested.

I could give you specific tips, but I would need more context such as below.

Sitting on couch watching a movie? End of a date? Dancing (grinding) at the club?

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go for it because you like it. I TS one of those catch 22 things. If you do it confidently shell enjoy it too.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Begin testing the boundaries

Command her to do something "go get me a drink" "come over here" - test the response

Mention the sex you've had with an ex - test the response

Mention rough / dom sex ( most women love thinking about this ) - test the response

Physically touch her - Lightly at first then dominantly place your hand on her butt , thigh or lower back

You have to start doing this from the first time you meet her so she understands your not a chump and you will be expecting her to have sex with you

You cant start doing it if she's already placed you in the friend / orbiter zone - that's when things get awkward

Your are basically just looking for compliance if she's a good girl you reward her and move the escalation up a stage if not you withdraw attention or leave

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl = practice.

It's not the super bowl. It's not champions League final. It's not game 7 of 7 of the finals. It's just a girl.

There's no gimme advice. You need to be forged in the fire. The problem with the advice today is that it's mostly boomer house husbands with no receipts talking ****. For all the hate pickup gets, you need to go out. A dork was on YouTube calling ebooks receipts the other day. This is where men are going to get info from. Fellas who are playing house &&& never competed in the dumpster fire that is the 2021 SMP.

OP, put work in. Go get GIRLS. Not girl. Options. If no receipts, they talking **** and shilling rubbish. Get girls & field test. See where your sticking points are. On a bad outing with a girl be bold. It's all just practice. Calibration comes with experience not listening to boomers playing house. So be awkward. Own awkwardness. Go ALL IN. Meditate, life, go in nature, and just become more grounded in yourself AFTER getting girls.

The game in 2021 is catch and release. Then go get more girls.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter if you are awkward.

What matters is whether you find out what you wanted to know.