"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Fear of making mistakes.

N

never007

Guest
Hey all,

Ive been reading this site for quite a while and havent had much success. Id try to go out and say hi, but end up going home pissed of with myself for being such a *****.

Well I decided to try again... and by some luck I run into this link.

http://www.saladltd.co.uk/salad%20pages/Nlp%20tips/nlp_tip_9.htm

Go read it... If you havent basically the idea is to go into a shop and make an insane request.

I felt great when I actually did it... If your shy, this will help you like you wouldn't believe. Afterwords I went into a mall and actually got a couple of smiles. Which almost never happened before.

Anyway, just do it, you cant fail. And dont bring money or you'll end up with a bunch of value meals :D

Later
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
536
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
You know something scarey, 2 minutes after reading this thread a customer came in to my work (i work for an Internet Company) and handed over a key to me
"This is the key to our new locks, im from the Women's housing centre"

Im thinking, WTF, shes giving me a key to get into the Women's housing centre - which is basically a place where abused women can get shelter / protection from abusive men.

Then she continued on, still holding out the key for me to take
"Yeah, we got broken into on the weekend and you guys couldn't get in as the locks had changed, so heres the new key".

Now when i explained we were an Internet company as per our advertisements on the front door, etc etc... you should have seen her face, im sure her stomach dropped and she lost a good 5 years off her lifespan!

Now that's an insane request! I doubt she'd be phased to much or shy any longer!



But, good advice, i like it! :)
 

seulaxplaya

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
austin/san antonio. texas
i just read the title

fear of making mistakes. thats what i read. and i decided to offer some advice. u shouldnt look at mistakes as a bad thing. mistakes are meant for us to learn from what we did wrong and not to do it again thus leading us to make more mistakes. and about u being shy. just look at this way the stranger has no idea who u are what u are and how u are. every encounter is a new chance to shed ur oldself and become what u want to be
 

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2001
Messages
1,242
Reaction score
3
Age
43
Location
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I just went outside and tried it... I went to a pizza place and asked for a hamburguerd with ham and cheese. He thought I said pizza with ham and cheese so I said it again.
He smiled at me like saying "does this ****er know where he's at??" and said He didn't sold those there. So I said OK and left.
I felt good, but it wasn't a rush like kicking Mike Tyson´s butt, as the author describes it.
I want a refund :D !!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Hahaha, I'm gonna try this. I'll report back after I do it.
 

The Main Event

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
124
Reaction score
1
Location
The Pinnacle
Love it. This is one of the most original tips I've seen on the forum in as long as I can remember. And it's one of very few original tips I've seen anytime recently.

It's going to help a lot of people--and not just the shy ones. Quite apart from its obvious value as a confidence booster, it's not hard to see how it can be adapted as a prelude to a pick-up. Sure, you'd go about it in a subtly different way (less serious mannerisms, though perhaps not initially, and a bigger emphasis on the humour inherent in the situation), but it definitely has value.

An excellent find.


I am
The Main Event.
 
Top