"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Fear is eating out my soul

crowolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2019
Messages
254
Reaction score
242
This thread is kind of long, so you can skip reading paragraphs If you'd like.

I have been learning game (in theory) for about 3 years. Few days ago I jumped out of my comfort zone and took a workshop. It was good, I learnt a lot of stuff and finally went "InField". Besides all the knowledge, I got an instant coffee date, a number and few instagrams.

I don't like to brag but in this case I have to give you an idea of how I look - Good genetics, healthy, stylish. I'm always aware of my body language. Everything I've studied about being a high value male - I applied It and It works. Getting IOI's is happenning all the time.

Yesterday I was in the bus, traveling home. Near me there was a girl which had this feminine energy and also looked good. She looked me a lot and also gave some IOI's but the bus, full of people wasn't the best place to talk to her. I said to myself that I'm gonna meet her when we leave and for about 20 minutes I rehearsed in my head what I was going to say. Yes, overthinking is bad but I couldn't really talk to her in the bus.

We reached the destination and she leaves. I go after her, then she noticed me walking behind and probably got nervous and started walking quicker. I had this period of 3-4 seconds where I could have opened her but I didn't partly because of the people around and because I thought that I might be creeping her out.

She crosses the road, still walking fast but I stopped. Then I literally felt pain in my stomach. Felt like sh%t. What a pu@@y am I. All this because of fear. I know there are unlimited numbers of girls out there, but this time felt special.

I told myself to approach 5 girls today for a punishment of yesterday. However I don't really feel like It. Not sure If It's low sexual drive or whatever It is - It's just not working. When a cute girl is walking towards me I don't feel shy or afraid. I really don't know whats stopping me from cold approaching. Help
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

crowolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2019
Messages
254
Reaction score
242
I think it was @rando5495 that said "game" like this is for people that already have experience in relationships. Once you are "suffienciently disturbed" THEN you go do the game stuff.

The reason for it is, once you truly lost the woman you cared about then you don't much care about losing some new woman you don't even know. It's almost a relief sometimes. The typical approach rejection pales in comparison.

this is where you want to be because this is exactly how women view it themselves anyway.

My recommendation is to go into some Social circles where the odds of getting in a relationship are very high and go through that process before you worry too much about cold approaching.
Thank you for reply. I'm not sure I want a relationship. Last one was with a girl that I really cared about and thought It's the love of my life. I turned beta and things didn't work out. She still wants me, but I don't want to deal with psychos. Probably not fully recovered from this (more than a year passed by).
 
Top