Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fckin Hell! MEssed up shyt happened!!!( What shud i do? part 2)

Spade

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=165071

omfg guys,

this is a continuation of my other thread,

...so my brother calls the best friend of the girl im seein, n he apologizes normally... but she ends up sayin some fcked up ****... she tells ma bro that " jonna(the girl im seein) said that she shudnt forgive my brother and i shud suffer instead, and that shes not even into me n she likes her old bf dylan", she even said i call joanna 24/7 wen i only left 2 fb messages in 2 weeks...fckin ridiculous.

Now this girl is a total jackass *****, she even sent my brother a txt msg awhile ago callin him n idiot but she spelled it "ediot".

In other words, this is one ****ed up girl... she even said she aint best friends with joanna.

Now im not sure what my next move shud be, im obviously gonna call her but not sure wat to say.

One of my close friends told me that i shud call her... tell her that my bro called her friend n its done... n then setup somthin... if she says she cant or brings up an excuse im gonna tell her evrythin n end it.

Seriously guys, i need some gud quick advice!!!!

Stblack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus. What the hell do you want us to say?

I'm not even sure why you're stressing so much. It's just a girl. This is a whole bunch of stupid drama. If she is going to listen to her friend and not date you, then there isn't much you can do. Telling her that her friend is stupid won't help. Get over her.

This **** sounds like it's junior high.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^I couldnt agree more.

Next this immature b*tch, and move on with your life. Do not call her, and do not ever talk to her again, she's not into you and shes nothing to you now. GET OVER IT.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah...i didn't even bother reading your posts..both of the guys above me are probably right..

No girl is worth this much trouble. Be a man. Put your foot down. And stand your ground. If she refuses to follow, don't bother thinking about her unless she comes back apologizing. Even then, I don't know if I would take her back.

This is High school...

superstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you must be the most desperate guy on the planet.. Get OVER it.. just don't talk to her.. Simple? lols.. stop posting useless bs about

OMG GUYS SHE TOLD ME TO **** OFF!!!?? WHAT DO I DO!! HOW DO I GET HER TO LIKE ME!?!

Stfu! and find a new *****.. that's ever heard of oneites?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first couple posts of this topic already have already spoken my thoughts. You've created two topics on this girl alone, you're acting like this decision will affect the rest of your life...IT WON'T! One of my good friends is a natural and he's a guy that truly doesn't care what a girl thinks (not to say he won't consider her thoughts or listen to her). The girl he is dating right now, she was in a 4 year relationship before getting with my friend, and you know when they broke up? It was exactly the day before she met my friend and they hooked up.

He said that she might still have had feelings about her ex boyfriend because they've been going out for 4 years, but you know what my friend said? FVCK THAT! He didn't care what she felt, he led on and ignored her feelings for her ex boyfriend, acted like she never went out with anyone before him. And you know what? His girl has now completely gotten over her ex boyfriend. My friend didn't let the idea of the girl's ex boyfriend get in his way nor did it even disturb him, and look where he's at right now.

Right now you're letting this stupid situation with your brother and that girl affect you IMMENSELY. Just close your eyes, take a deep breath, and tell yourself STOP CARING ABOUT HIS SITUATION!

Spade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys i dnt wanna be disrespectful, but seriously STFU!!!

Common, evryone has fckin flaws... so what, i was smokin shisha wen i got the news and at the moment i felt desperate.

Happens to evry motha****a out there.... n for ****s sake i KNOW ITS FCKIN AFC... so dnt fckin giv me this shyt anymore... n u cant have the fckin right mindset all the time.

N BTW THIS SHYTS OVER... i fckin talked to this bytch n i ended things the same night i posted this shyt.

SO all U BACK THE FUK UP!!!.... im not an AFC, IMA mothafckin AlPHA M...n for once i didnt hold my stance.

Most of u guys have been here for awhile now and im probly gonna be on this forum untill i get a threesome with 2 hb10s.

Stop hatin n cut the crap, pce

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spade said:
Guys i dnt wanna be disrespectful, but seriously STFU!!!

Common, evryone has fckin flaws... so what, i was smokin shisha wen i got the news and at the moment i felt desperate.

Happens to evry motha****a out there.... n for ****s sake i KNOW ITS FCKIN AFC... so dnt fckin giv me this shyt anymore... n u cant have the fckin right mindset all the time.

N BTW THIS SHYTS OVER... i fckin talked to this bytch n i ended things the same night i posted this shyt.

SO all U BACK THE FUK UP!!!.... im not an AFC, IMA mothafckin AlPHA M...n for once i didnt hold my stance.

Most of u guys have been here for awhile now and im probly gonna be on this forum untill i get a threesome with 2 hb10s.

Stop hatin n cut the crap, pce
Hm..
You're not an AFC...Debatable
You're a "mothafckin AlPHA M...n"...Hah

Cmon..you call this hating?..And even if people were hating, what do you expect? You just started a thread about a VERY AFC topic..

You're gonna get a threesome with 2 hb10s before i leave thsi forum?..:crackup:

You're ****ing lucky some of us, who ARE ALPHAS, are even here to respond to such questions..

When people give you advice, no matter in what tone, don't simply ***** about it. Consider it before you do. Seeing as how you took our advice anyways.

Why not have the right mindset all the time? You can..Because eventually it's not a mindset but simply you.

Flirt_out

Reaction score
Hey Homiess Im new 2 da forum...and I gotta tell ya..when i saw this post i just had to make a comment. cuz Its talking about me lmfao...

yep im spades twin bro...whazzap brah! like the name spade.. hah

anyways I agree with both ma bro and some of the guys on this forum too...

lol..yes there is a ***** ruining this love story..and unfortunately I managed to go on a date with her lmfao...shes 19 years old, 2 years older than me and shes completely ****ed in the head lmfao...I wouldnt say shes an absolute *****..but shes immaturely retarded..belive me if I told you what this girl said and did..you would all be laughing your asses off! haha...heres some info about me. Im a very ****y guy..I tease girls and I have fun with it..I dont take **** from no girl, nobody...If she does one thing that I dont like or I find disrespectfull or if she tries to boss me around...I directly tell the girl that I dislike her attitude and I end **** right away, tell her to fvck off! ...move on to the next girl...the thing with this girl is she was rude and bossy..I didnt take that ****..so I was ****y and didnt give a **** or even respond to any of her messages...she expected me to apologize for acting ****y and making fun of her the whole time during our date lmao...but i dont apologiz to anyone easily..so shes all pissed off and angry..and now she expressing her anger on my brother...so because hes ma bro and I got his back..I did what I never do! I called and apologized to a rude psycho ***** lmao.. in the phone shes starts telling me how im such an idiot for telling her that I think she shud change her hair style and that I was rude for not taking my hat off when I met her, and how I asked her to hold my hat lol...the date was one of the most hilarious incidents ive ever had with a girl...she was soo bad that I was actually having fun..I was trying so hard not to laugh...anyways all the sudden she starts telling me all this **** about Joanna..and that she wants my brother to suffer...hmmm...so what I think my bro should do is end **** with her..which i hope he did...if the **** she said is true and if he still wants her..thats ****ign AFC...Bro! end that ****! so I can call her again and tell that 19 yr old retarded psycho what a immature rude ***** she is..haha..the phone calls going to be soo funny. I honestly feel responsible...I have to tell her whats wrong with her..gotta make it easier for the next guy. and btw.. for those of you who mentioned that my bro's desperate or Afc...cut the bull**** ..yeh this situation might be a lil AFc like lol..but me him and two of my other buddies we out pimpin and chopping girls 4 nights a week...lol..practice, practice, practice..so it cool..and the ***** flows

anyways i think im starting to really like this forum....you all seem like legit ppl..ppl who were uncool and now they all cool again.. lmao

wish the best for all ya and you bro..

2 words "Forget Joanna"

Spade

Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
Hm..
You're not an AFC...Debatable
You're a "mothafckin AlPHA M...n"...Hah

Cmon..you call this hating?..And even if people were hating, what do you expect? You just started a thread about a VERY AFC topic..

You're gonna get a threesome with 2 hb10s before i leave thsi forum?..:crackup:

You're ****ing lucky some of us, who ARE ALPHAS, are even here to respond to such questions..

When people give you advice, no matter in what tone, don't simply ***** about it. Consider it before you do. Seeing as how you took our advice anyways.

Why not have the right mindset all the time? You can..Because eventually it's not a mindset but simply you.
lmao, ur mockin me bro...:crackup:

Evrythin u said was prety much bs except the last 2 sentances.

Were all here to expand and grow... n to see differnt situations in different perspectives.

So dnt act as if ur some kind of all-knowing MPUA... n sit ur a ss down.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spade said:
lmao, ur mockin me bro...:crackup:

Evrythin u said was prety much bs except the last 2 sentances.

Were all here to expand and grow... n to see differnt situations in different perspectives.

So dnt act as if ur some kind of all-knowing MPUA... n sit ur a ss down.
I'm guessing you're still in elementary school since you still type "u" and "ur."

And i am an all-knowing Alpha. I'm already sitting down dumbass. You don't know **** and your thread makes it quite apparent. Good day:D Afc

Flirt_out

Reaction score
wow! I think u guys are all in elementry school for arguing and creating conflict with eachother over some stupid shi t like this...Afc or Pua...who cares...let it go guys. we all seek the same thing love and sex from many beautiful females. keep the pce

Spade

Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
I'm guessing you're still in elementary school since you still type "u" and "ur."

And i am an all-knowing Alpha. I'm already sitting down dumbass. You don't know **** and your thread makes it quite apparent. Good day:D Afc
haha i just tested u nigga... first rule for being an alpha.. u dnt play other peoples games. Heres a life lesson for ya.

N seriously go get a diss book or somthin, " im guessing ur still in elemetery school" lmfao.... ur BELOW Afc bro.

Im not gonna waste my time talkin to u anymore.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First things first...I'm hammered right now coming back from a crackin' ass party so I feel like being generous. I'll tell you why this topic makes you out as an AFC and not an alpha male. First off, the only way an alpha male would even CONSIDER making such a lowly and desperate topic is if they were absolutely at the LOWEST point in their life. Would I assume you're an alpha male at his lowest point at his life right now. lol no. Secondly, you seem to be pretty concerned about your status as an afc or alpha male on this website. An alpha male doesn't care if people even think of him as an afc, and you clearly did creating excuses as to why you made this afc topic. Do alpha males make excuses for their afc mistakes? No, they don't. Even alpha males have their afc moments but they DON'T make excuses.

Like I care if you're an alpha male or afc, but this topic is clearly afc, and nothing you say really changes that.

Spade

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao so ur sayin if i hadn’t posted my first reply i would’ve been more alpha?

Nigga please... i dnt giv a shyt wat ppl say... the difference between me and a beta is that i dnt take crap from ppl.
U tell me somthin ridiculous that i dnt like, im not gonna sit here and accept that shyt... im probly gonna tell u to F off... n im just not gonna take ur crap, but im not gonna get angry or nervous over it. Ill probly handle it with panache.

I used to be afc in grade 9-10 n get amoged most of the time... but that shyts gone.

And next time dnt giv advice wen ur drunk, Pce.