FB break up

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey ya'll something happen to me today, Ive been dedicating myself to improveing myself becoming social,empowering w knowledge and infield experience.
in previous post i posted about **** test I got about being FAT.
So Im hooking up my pimp palace since logstics for one night freebies that came my way was a problem to bring them here.
So my FB susan saradon look alike nurse starts ****testing then IOD's me and i remember that some guy named BAdBOyfrom croatia mentioned about when women disrespect a man what should he do?
BadBoy said when woman misbehaves you give her 3 chances.
there's a first time
a last time
and never again for letting a woman disrespect you.

I had to do it cause It was ****ing up my frame worse was that she was trying to tool me to buying her **** for her and spend $$ and no sex.

Easily she can come over chill out zip wine or just hang out outside etc etc ,
but noo!! she is judging me cause I havent taken her out lately to dinners and spending money on her and her friend said I was FAT,
I ****ing know Im fat, worst hing wouild be not acknowledge

thats why Im working on it. So I made the decision to cut the **** and move on.

whatever is keeping you from your goal in life even if it hurts you losing it, I think you come first and let it go and move on.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When did she stop having sex with you?

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She'd come over once a week but wanted me to spend money on her taking her to travel. I said "yeah, sure"

Last time was 6th of July when she came over.

I saw her Thursday in the park we had a picnic and she didnt want to come over.
Then I didnt call her the weekend just called her sunday night to say Hi ! and text her today.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's a F buddy, then by defenition, all you should be doing is F'ing.

the case here, she probably doesn'tr know that she is (an f buddy) - and you've probably not been treating her as such.

anyway, if she stops fvcking you, then the ride is over, time to eject and get onto another bus.

Stop calling her and move on. No need to waste time here.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she called me tonight like 10 when I was supposed to meet edger and It was raining she said She wants her "treatment" ( sexual technique stimulation I give her ) .
She told me se wants me to see other women and wanted to me to go out w her on Friday,
so I said ....I'll think about cause I haved plans.

WTF?

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once again made mistakes of not setting my priorities straight.

This woman the FB or whatever she was came over the other day and didnt want to ****.

I sensed I wasnt gonna see her again.So I kindah kicked her out, sort of.

On the weekend I worked to pay bills which took away from my usuall going out and called her to kindah feel of what was going on.

Of course you know when you get that weird feeling of sadness and ****, I didnt know why?

So I called her she didnt pick up or return my calls in the weekend .

I have "spidey"sense dude its like antenna's when I sense its gone bad but I dunno .

Anyways yesterday we talked very brief

She said she was going to be honest,she didn t want to talk to me cause
she wanted to tell me she was seeing other men and was too busy.and she told me they slept over her place.

Then she pulls a LJBF.
which totally pissed me off.

I just said "you know I called cause I was worried about you, if you were OK. But I knew you are seeing other people and I just want you to be happy. anyways ,I gotta go."
She was like "whatever, OK then, bye " type mode.

It kindah ****ed me up cause I really sensed this was coming and I just ....

she then sends me an email later tonight:
--------
Thanks for all the fun times we had , but as the old saying goes.... all good things must come to an end. i could not find of a way to tell you that i just didnt feel the same way as i did in the begining of our relationship. You changed and i changed too - i truly enjoyed your company but seeing you in those scrubs all the time was a real bummer.

The last time i saw you dressed was that night you came over and we ate at the diner and you stayed over - since then i have not seen you dressed - in scrubs or naked - LOL

i hope that we can remain friends - - you will always have a special place in my heart

always wish the best of everything to you my dearest.

------
I responded that email with sex for me is natural and we both enjoyed it.cool. and that I appreciate her honesty, and I dont need friends that I cant ****.

Well dude I know women will put every excuse not to be with someone.
who the **** cares If Im wearing scrubs or not, **** !

guys help me if I missed any signs here.

Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well dude I know women will put every excuse not to be with someone.
who the **** cares If Im wearing scrubs or not, **** !

guys help me if I missed any signs here.
[/QUOTE

You got all of the signs - but you just chose not to act on them.

You see, she isn't a FB - if she was you would not have been acting the way you did - you made the mistake of getting all emotional over a chick who has not proven she is worth your time.

Never get emotional over a woman who is not reciprocating.

she called me tonight like 10 when I was supposed to meet edger and It was raining she said She wants her "treatment" ( sexual technique stimulation I give her ) .
I don't know what this even means - if I'm to hazard a guess, I'd same she "cvms' and you don't.

Why would you devote so much time and energy on a woman that's not giving it up?

You should reward good behaviour and punish her for bad (not physically). you were to nice and accomodating - and we all know that's the death trap for guys. Women don't want that. it's been proven.

This woman the FB or whatever she was came over the other day and didnt want to ****.

I sensed I wasnt gonna see her again.So I kindah kicked her out, sort of.

On the weekend I worked to pay bills which took away from my usuall going out and called her to kindah feel of what was going on.

Of course you know when you get that weird feeling of sadness and ****, I didnt know why?

So I called her she didnt pick up or return my calls in the weekend .
You kicked her out kinda? you don't do it kinda - you DO IT. If she's not giving it up, bye, bye. Don't be nice about it - The minute a chick plays this "game" (and it is a game) with you, you get rid of her and don't look back. You my brother, looked back.

Then to top it off, you called her to kinda feel what was going on. You know what was going on. Your not getting her pvssy, other guys are.

Can we stop doing the "Kinda" - either do it or don't do it. Never "Kinda" - because to me, that sounds wishy washy - someything a chick may do, not something a DJ should do.

You felt sadness, because you got no other options, and you got emotionally involved with her. Need to stop it (notice I didn't say kinda)

She didn't return your calls on the weekend because she was fvcking someone else.

Not need to speak to her again. Cut it off, learn, and move on.

Keep sarging brother.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THANKS ! NewMan.

I forgot where I left my Balls dude.

Im thankful for your feedback! AWESOME!

I had to re read what I wrote to really analyze myself.

I did turn back and came out weak.

At this point now I realize I need to work on myself ...and my writing LoL.

Old gangbang here could do whatever she wants at this point. she was 15 yrs older, a granny, she gamed me.

**** it I learned a valuable lesson and awesome feedback thanks !!

S

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.I was sooo fvcking pathetic LMAO.

IIts about SELF RESPECT.

Ol' gangbang tried to play tricks on me. so **** that **** man.

I saw an old like very old woman in the place where I get my haircut today
and with the same color of skin and same color of hair and dressed the same way she dresses.

I said to myself - NO ****IN' WAY !

thats how she'll be in 3-5 yrs . I cant seriously take her anywhere, Im soo embaressed! Thats how low I got too? Just for this ***** power ?!

I really feel this is funny go through all this and creativity started come out
I was like OHH **** this is what you did
I realized all the answers where in front of me,
...but life its self is a learning curve.

I was reactive , YES! ...but to the extent of enforcing my turf.

you fvck or get out.

period.

I dont know what the **** I was thinking like the taxi driver said
" HOLY **** ! Old woman , she dropped you before you realized you were going to drop her ."

Last edited:

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
broken dreams said:
LOL.I was sooo fvcking pathetic LMAO.

IIts about SELF RESPECT.

Ol' gangbang tried to play tricks on me. so **** that **** man.

I saw an old like very old woman in the place where I get my haircut today
and with the same color of skin and same color of hair and dressed the same way she dresses.

I said to myself - NO ****IN' WAY !

thats how she'll be in 3-5 yrs . I cant seriously take her anywhere, Im soo embaressed! Thats how low I got too? Just for this ***** power ?!

I really feel this is funny go through all this and creativity started come out
I was like OHH **** this is what you did
I realized all the answers where in front of me,
...but life its self is a learning curve.

I was reactive , YES! ...but to the extent of enforcing my turf.

you fvck or get out.

period.

I dont know what the **** I was thinking like the taxi driver said
" HOLY **** ! Old woman , she dropped you before you realized you were going to drop her ."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3wuXyOUKJw&feature=related

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I spoke to someone that told me that she wanted to keep me around as leftover or bench aka friend.

she hooked up originally because she thought I was the guy that wasn't good with women and she wanted a younger guy.
LoL.
contrast theory worked like a charm cause Im a social person but a BADASS personality, ****y and my style of dress is affliction type not doctor suit and tie.

I read here that it is easier for women to get over relationships ? Hmm interesting will someone post that.

I had erased all my emails but I found them in the trash.

I decided to trace my steps back to how I had ended up where I was and why I was soo unsure of what happend.

I was living the moment ,honestly.

REading them, seeing how I initially reacted when she was starting to get on my nerves on 21 of july.

I told her off pretty bad and harsh, I told her she was a frustrated person, a leftover gangbang and I should have dumpd her along time ago and I had lost respect for her.

Seriously I didnt rememebr feeling that rage and anger but I did when I initially posted this.
but When I read it I did rememebr I was upset and then felt sad and emailed her that I couldnt be mad at her and I was moving on.

She ended calling me back. To have sex but It wasnt the same.
I had forgotten I told her all that **** .

And I bet women dont forget when you hurt them verbally especially calling them a leftover ***** and a someone who cant think for herself or insecure.

She was a ***** on the phone at first but I plowed, forgot the big picture.

I guess she was using "games" or "I ****d guys over the weekend" -
Just to hurt my ego and treat me like **** . Even more for her to feel validated that she left me and can manipulate me.

I told her straight up I didnt want to be friends, she was talking about being friends in **** way and not in friend friend.

How can you guys **** someone after you had an emotional connection then break down get back temporarily till she monkey bars, and

Im sure that she will be wanting to contact me soon for sex. I know her too well dude.

But

It will never be the same...

I do rememebr good stuff we shared, she was turning into like trying to control me at times.

But I'm too young to be with someone that is old 45 yrs old , Im 30.
she wanted to hang out publicly.

I didnt get it was she my GF or FB?

She had 2 hot daughters that are 19 and 18.

She would get annoyed by me saying that they are hot.

She would spend time with her granddaughter since her daughter lived in her apt.
She was like a mom's mom type and she would want to comeover hang to ****.

anyways she was my first **** -realtionship during my time here.

I feel that It was the BEST thing that I feel free, and want to live this year left of living here, the BEST of it.

I feel negativity will kill you, Thats all I can say.

She was a Biach hurting me with words, YeaH.
She disrespectd me , YeaH.
Did I put a boundary at the end? Yeah.
Did I fail?
Yeah TWICE ! but I learned a lesson, on relationships and women on my own. It was hard casue I couldnt categorize her.
I should have been firm and not look back.

Do I feel sorry for her?

Yeah, sort of cause she is a lost cause. She has nothing left in her life but to do what she does best and play games until she croakes.

I sincerely want to thank you guys.

Knowing this is helping me become a better person, Ive become more honest with myself and in touch with reality of they way things are...you can never ever look back....

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you tell her off so badly? I re-read your posts but I didn't see anything that merited calling her a "leftover gangbang" that you'd lost respect for.

Everything seems to point to her trying to end it and you desperately flying off the handle. It's good that you went back and analyzed your emails and are trying to learn from this stuff. But you seem to take umbrage that this woman had a fling with you....you say she tried to hurt your ego and manipulated you.

Look, man, she wanted to f*ck you for a while, and then she lost interest. It happens all the time. Keep doing what you did right and shed away what you did wrong. Don't lay this all at her feet. By telling her off you only came across as an AFC who cared way too much that she wanted to just be friends. If you want to take a cynical view, yeah, she used you, and you used her, but that was probably the understanding from the onset.

I don't see exactly what she did to deserve being told those things by you. If anything, at least she was candid about why she wanted to end it. I think you got desperate, and then you got mad at yourself for acting desperate, and took it out on her.

Maybe I'm playing devil's advocate here. But you say you feel negativity will kill you, and you're focusing on a lot of negative with this chick. It sounds like you got a little more emotionally connected than she did and it hurt you a little bit. It's okay to admit that, just learn from it and don't put the blame on her for the mistakes you made.

Am I on the right track, guys? Other opinions?