Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i use depends on the mood but:

Eternity,
facanable ,
goodlife ,
quasar,
ferregamo are the ones i use.
Facanable is like cool water for women but slight touch of masculine sence.

Green jeans smells good too, its old and rare so not many guys wear it.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Motion said:
Elstud, go home under your bridge.

Anyways. Hugo Boss In Motion is the best perfume EVER. I get comments from girls every time I wear it. I have had girls rub themselves against me just so they could smell like it. No, im not kidding. It is THE perfume, all my friends love it, all the girls that I have been with love it and most importantly: I love it.

When I lived in italy, a group of girls actually did a poll for the girls in the school and 90 % agreed that In Motion by Hugo Boss was the best. I also enjoyed getting compliments from strangers smelling me.
My point why would anybody care what fragnances and perfumes other guys wear? Besides, at the end of the day you could go out there smelling like a bum and still lay hot chicks if your game is good. What's the worst she's gonna do sh*t test you by saying "You smell". It's just, perfumes and all that stuff, seems so feminine.

My favorite fragnance? Taking a shower before I go out.

SeanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud,

You could have the best game in the world.....doesn't mean you're gonna smell nice....sometimes women like it when a guy smells nice.....but you don't seem to get it.....so why participate in this thread with all of us girly men?

For the record I like Burberry London.

ParrotHead420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
Gents, loose Cool Water, Curve, Acqua di Gio when picking up women, odds are they've smelled it before and will not think of you when they smell it on you.

Try out these

Armani - Attitude
D&G - The One
Diesel - Fuel for Life
L'instant de Guerlain
...But I love my Cool Water! I have tried other colognes and nothing else even comes close.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a thread about this subject in the archives. This thread will likely get merged there.

10post edit: hey, I never did figure this out exactly, did Armani Black Code become Armani Code, or are they two different colognes?

Last edited:

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
SeanJuan said:
ElStud,

You could have the best game in the world.....doesn't mean you're gonna smell nice....sometimes women like it when a guy smells nice.....but you don't seem to get it.....so why participate in this thread with all of us girly men?

For the record I like Burberry London.

Don't you guys understand? It doesn't matter if you're obese. It doesn't matter if you smell like shyt. It doesn't matter if you have green hair, black teeth, and have 30 inches of ass crack hanging out. According to guys like El Stump, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

This is precisely the crap I've vowed to fight against on this board. Morons like this telling young DJ's that nothing else matters besides your game. This will produce a bunch of delusional, sloppily dressed, terrible smelling guys, walking around with their head up high, thinking they're the shyt, and wondering why they aren't getting laid.

And they call me delusional???

Eklipse

Don Juan
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
This is precisely the crap I've vowed to fight against on this board. Morons like this telling young DJ's that nothing else matters besides your game. This will produce a bunch of delusional, sloppily dressed, terrible smelling guys, walking around with their head up high, thinking they're the shyt, and wondering why they aren't getting laid.

Great post, besides being a DJ is about improving your life and telling people that they can be an obese slob isn't improvement. Smelling nice improves your game end of story EL Stud.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
Don't you guys understand? It doesn't matter if you're obese. It doesn't matter if you smell like shyt. It doesn't matter if you have green hair, black teeth, and have 30 inches of ass crack hanging out. According to guys like El Stump, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

You've resorted to name calling, haha, hey if that's how you get your kicks I guess. And I'm not surprised you disagree with me, your the everyday, average LOGICAL guy like most people of the board. And yeah, after reading a couple articles, doing a few approaches you're undoubtly gonna get laid sometime. However, things with guys like you is your mindset'll always hold you back.

The unlogical guy, the guy who is unreactive, will go up to a girl, probably smelling, not having showered in days and still get her number and pick her up. The logical guy, you and almost everyone else will probably hold back because of his beliefs. "OMG! I smell bad, so I can't approach her because she won't like me". There once this thing on YouTube where I saw a story about a HOMELESS guy, who could pull girls(That's how he found places to stay).

And I'm not asking you to listen to me. I don't care. You'll get laid with your limited beleifs, although not as much as the guy who is unlogical and unreactive. If you were truly an unreactive guy and a guy who gets laid a lot, you'd start to realize that perfume, looks and all that crap doesn't really affect your game. Wearing a specific fragrance isn't gauranteed to get you laid. Material things, will probably not help you that much in getting laid. You think it does because that's how your mindset and you're unwilling to step out of that limited mindset.

A guy like you can't explain to me how an ugly mofo who makes average money pulls 10's because it's out of your mindset. If you saw a fat guy with a hot ass girl you couldn't explain that, again, because of your mindset. And it's okay for you to think that way. But you just won't get laid as much as unlogical and unreactive guys. YOU WILL GET LAID occassionally BUT your limited mindset will undoubtly keep you away from potential sets.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just spray on some Drakkar Noir. I haven't changed colognes since high school, but I still pick them up. Obviously wearing the "right" fragrance isn't that important.

Eklipse

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
You've resorted to name calling, haha, hey if that's how you get your kicks I guess. And I'm not surprised you disagree with me, your the everyday, average LOGICAL guy like most people of the board. And yeah, after reading a couple articles, doing a few approaches you're undoubtly gonna get laid sometime. However, things with guys like you is your mindset'll always hold you back.

The unlogical guy, the guy who is unreactive, will go up to a girl, probably smelling, not having showered in days and still get her number and pick her up. The logical guy, you and almost everyone else will probably hold back because of his beliefs. "OMG! I smell bad, so I can't approach her because she won't like me". There once this thing on YouTube where I saw a story about a HOMELESS guy, who could pull girls(That's how he found places to stay).

And I'm not asking you to listen to me. I don't care. You'll get laid with your limited beleifs, although not as much as the guy who is unlogical and unreactive. If you were truly an unreactive guy and a guy who gets laid a lot, you'd start to realize that perfume, looks and all that crap doesn't really affect your game. Wearing a specific fragrance isn't gauranteed to get you laid. Material things, will probably not help you that much in getting laid. You think it does because that's how your mindset and you're unwilling to step out of that limited mindset.

A guy like you can't explain to me how an ugly mofo who makes average money pulls 10's because it's out of your mindset. If you saw a fat guy with a hot ass girl you couldn't explain that, again, because of your mindset. And it's okay for you to think that way. But you just won't get laid as much as unlogical and unreactive guys. YOU WILL GET LAID occassionally BUT your limited mindset will undoubtly keep you away from potential sets.
Having that mindset of you can't approach because of how you smell is horrible. But that not what this thread is trying to accomplish. Sure you CAN go up to a women smelling like sh1t and still get laid but by taking the time to spray on cologne you INCREASE you chances. Sure you CAN lay HB 10 being a fat a55 but you can be healthy and have better chances just by working out. I see what your trying to say about making excuses why you can get laid but by practicing basic hygiene and working out you help your effort with getting chicks and improve your lifestyle.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:

Dude STFU, do you ALWAYS have to argue? All this guy wants to know is our favorite fvcking colognes and you come in and have some bull**** argument, do us all a favor and SHUT THE FUK UP!!!!!!!

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, boys, let's keep civil. I was basically saying though, that if you were a fatass you could get laid if you had good game and a good mindset. And if you want to work out and be healthy though, that goes beyond girls that goes towards your own self improvement and your own self identity. If you want to have good hygiene that's great man and I encourage it, my point is though, don't expect it to magicly give you a better chance with a particular girl. Same with fragrances and stuff, it'll help you a little, maybe make her come on to quicker, but in the end it doesn't equal an automatic lay. For instance, most girls will probably throw sh*t test. Is your cologne gonna help you through that? No, that comes down to who you are personally. If deep down you're reactive and logical, you'll probably fail the test. If deep down you're illogical and unreactive to her tests, there's a 99% you WILL get her just because when you're truly at that level, your subcommunication will be great and there's a very good chance that you'll lay her.

However, it's very hard to truly reach that level. I know I'm nowhere near, but there are a lot of guys out there who are like that. Basically mostly the really good seduction guys and naturals.

02hero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lacoste Essential gets a good response from the ladies.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
There is a thread about this subject in the archives. This thread will likely get merged there.

10post edit: hey, I never did figure this out exactly, did Armani Black Code become Armani Code, or are they two different colognes?
Same scent, with changed name

SeanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
EWlStud,

You're missing the point of this thread completely. The topic is about favorite colognes....not which cologne to wear to get women.
What if the topic was what is your favorite car?
No one is asking about women or game here.....it's a simple subject bud......cologne....that's it.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that, it should be moved to Anything Else.

greatgatsby

Don Juan
Reaction score
bijon - nude (also use with the body wash)
armani - code
polo - blue
kenneth cole - black

ashman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Paul Sebastion, hands down HB magnet , no lie .
I swear by this stuff !

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrD77 said:
i just use tag body spray
word.
i'm too jew to buy the nice stuff that comes in a fancy bottle.
i use the tag body spray that has a green design, dunno wut ti's called.