Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Favorite Weekend Getaways

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beyond first dates and hookups at your place, there is a place in our dating repertoire for spending a weekend away with a woman. What are some of your favorites? One of my favorites was a time travelling for work I extended my stay through the weekend. Stayed in a hotel near, but not on the beach. Kayaked in the ocean, walked on the beach each morning, ate fresh seafood every night, went dancing downtown and gave the house keeping crew at the hotel a big tip for all the sheets they had to change.

I've done lower budget trips too. Like going tent camping with a woman. A nice dinner, and a hotel room after 3 nights roughing it is pretty damn awesome.

Just hitting an Air BnB in the mountains would be fun. Go ski or snowshoe during the day and hit the ski lodge for drinks and dinner.

What are some of your favorite couple weekend getaways? what activities outside the room do you find the most rewarding?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Beyond first dates and hookups at your place, there is a place in our dating repertoire for spending a weekend away with a woman. What are some of your favorites? One of my favorites was a time travelling for work I extended my stay through the weekend. Stayed in a hotel near, but not on the beach. Kayaked in the ocean, walked on the beach each morning, ate fresh seafood every night, went dancing downtown and gave the house keeping crew at the hotel a big tip for all the sheets they had to change.

I've done lower budget trips too. Like going tent camping with a woman. A nice dinner, and a hotel room after 3 nights roughing it is pretty damn awesome.

Just hitting an Air BnB in the mountains would be fun. Go ski or snowshoe during the day and hit the ski lodge for drinks and dinner.

What are some of your favorite couple weekend getaways? what activities outside the room do you find the most rewarding?
Santeelah Lake in North Carolina is pretty great. Canoe, Miller Lite, and a beautiful lady.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Heads up: Weekend getaways can be relationship killers, especially during the dating phase. Not always and not the rule, but there is a high chance so pick that woman carefully. Vet her out carefully before taking it to that level.

As for my suggestion, if you live near the coast, a trip to the coast is always on point. Camp on the beach, stargaze at night, etc, etc. It may be a personal thing, but the ocean has always been realigning and never the same.

Modern Man Advice

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Santeelah Lake in North Carolina is pretty great. Canoe, Miller Lite, and a beautiful lady.
Sounds awesome. I'm thinking a quiet cove is paramount to this...

Heads up: Weekend getaways can be relationship killers, especially during the dating phase. Not always and not the rule, but there is a high chance so pick that woman carefully. Vet her out carefully before taking it to that level.
It's funny.. I went solidly against that advice once. It couldn't have turned out better. But I would say the odds are against it working.

The woman you take should:
1) be adventurous and flexible
2) not have any set in stone expectations
3) be a good conversationalist (for the drive)
4) Like the same general kind of music (again for the drive)
5) like Sex and multiple rounds
6) Like the activities during the day.
7) Have a similar sleep pattern as you

What Else?

Reaction score
Modern Man is right, vacations can be relationship killers to unexposed couples. Pick a place that’s simple that doesn’t require a lot of planning and coordinating like a lodge or beach. I’d avoid a place like a big city entirely,

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A ski resort town in winter like Park City UT or Aspen. Nice hotel, champagne in the hot tub, nice dinner, a little shopping, late night ****tails.

Pro tip: if the girl doesn’t get weirded out by it, tell the hotel it’s your anniversary or engagement and they usually upgrade you to a nice suite.

I’ve also done staycations. Go to the nicest hotel and restaurant in your town for a night and enjoy all its amenities.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heads up: Weekend getaways can be relationship killers, especially during the dating phase.
A weekend is two days. If you have never spent two days together with a woman, you are not in a "relationship" to begin with.

Glassguy

Reaction score
For me, Nashville is a great weekend trip with a chick. It's only 5.5 hrs away, lots of fun and entertainment.

I also have been known to take them on a weekend fishing trip on my boat (Great Lakes). Having them in a bikini, listening to good music while I catch 50 smallmouth a day and then going to dinner and drinks after a day on the water is never a bad weekend.