"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Favorite Way To "Close"

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Describe what your favorite way of "Closing" is and why.

- Fakeout Hug Close: The chick was seriously into hugging and was shy about her first time kissing me, so I made it easier by adding a little comedy for a moment. I went for the hug and she went for a kiss and I faked her out before connecting with the hug and went for the kiss, she was startled as she did not see it coming and almost moved her head, but she laughed and said it was one of the best closes anyone had done on her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
LOL. Trust me, worked like a charm.
 

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
Pull an AFC puppy eye dog move and then grab the booty with both hands while gently kissing her on the lips. Its what I call the needy, your my favortie woman in the world move.
 
Top