"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Favorite things to do for mad GF's

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Ok, so I know that we all make stupid mistakes sometimes, and our GFs get mad at us for them. This post is about listing your favorite techniques to use or places to go to cheer her up and get yourself out of the hole you dug. One of my favorites is the zoo. How can a girl really be all that mad when they see monkeys running around playing? List your favorites.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
All women love seeing children, like 0-12months, find some and show her :D

No joke, all women dig watching some Dr. Phil, just make sure she doesn't get ideas.
 

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Pittsburgh
Depends on what she is mad for. List why she is mad then more guys can help. I usually dont ever make up to a GF. No matter what I did right or wrong. LOL Your the man why apoligise? What did you wrong?
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I'm with torqueboxer. 2 years and I don't think I've said sorry or really apologized even once. I stand by all my actions and don't do something unless I believe it is right. Even with my mistakes, it was accidental but I still stand by what I did and take responsibility, without apologizing.
 

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
347
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Location
Somewhere in Europe
I usually just invert the situation on her, so she things that she was the one who made the mistake.

At one time, obviously I shouldn't have done this, while drunk I began to really offend this girl -- everyone, about 50 or so people were pointing and laughing at her. At the time I didn't apologize 'cause I was drunk, but I kept on telling her that she shouln't be juding me -- since I wasn't the one who came up the story (that she stared in the movie Jurrassic Park -- she was the one ****ting the 2 yard dinosaur craps). So she ended up asking for MY forgiveness;

Not a very manly thing to do, though.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top