"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Favorite Rejection Lines

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Zangatti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
New Mexico, USA
Whenever a fugly female asks me to go somewhere with her, I just say "I am kinda busy, maybe next time" and then try to avoid talking with her, and if she tries again, I say I hate that place or something... Or I say some of yours if I feel like being an ass to em hehehe >: )
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
if she is some b*tch i wanted and she is trying to play games with me i just lay the smack down.

" you know i am a pimp , i am always busy , i only got time for chicks who are down with the program, give me a call when you decide you want to do something with me "

usually i say it better than that but thats roughly it :)

some girl i don't want to get with at all ?

i deny her access to me. i avoid her.

i tell her i am busy pimpin'. she gets the picture. she complains to her friends. she tells her friends i am too busy pimpin'. now her friends want me :D

yes fu**ing up b*tches little games makes them MAD, especially when b*tches want me and i don't want them, they get very mad.

honestly how many guys out there turn women down on a regular basis ?

AFC's ? never ! they will fu** anything with a hole in it, most of them are that desperate.

so being a DJ will make you plenty of enemies from hatin' AFC's and Fat/Ugly b*tches.

if thats the price i have to pay for being a MAN in a WOMAN's world.


BRING IT ! :D



Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “
 

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
One time a girl actually told me this:

"You're too nice. If we were to have sex, you would take it too seriously."

I'd like to see what would happen if you reject a woman with that line.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
In HS a really fat chick proposed to me, & I told her that she was too good for me & how i felt worthless in her light thereby putting her on a pedestal.

Now i realise it wasnt the right thing to say, but this chick was known to be delusional so she probably must've bought it :eek:
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
I beat her unconscious than run away.
 
Top