“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Favorite cuisine?

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Favorites
Non American Italian
Indian
Vietnamese
German
Non American Japanese
specific American: Breakfast, steaks, burgers and fries, BBQ
Chinese: Any variety

Overrated: Cajun food is just southern food smothered with cheese, cayenne pepper, and some shrimp added to it
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
1,561
Reaction score
1,255
Age
41
1. Soul Food
2. Italian
3. Chinese
4. American

I dont rock with Mexican cuisine outside of nachos/tacos.

Jamaican and Filipino cuisine have been recommended to me the most, although I've tried neither but would love to some day.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Pasta (all kinds) but especially my own spag bol with lots of cheese
medium Steaks, ribs, duck
Mac n cheese, rice n peas, brown stew chicken, peppered steak, oxtail, curry goat, plaintain, dumplings
smoked Salmon
Indian: Lamb Bhuna, Chicken Jalfrezi, Keema/garlic Naan, pilau rice
Pizza (any)
Chocolate (maltaesers, toblerone, anything orange and/or nuts)

This made me hungry
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Fellas, FYI, I moved this thread from Don Juan to Anything Else and left a redirect in Don Juan. Please carry on.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Mexican is great too, even though as Jim Gaffigan pointed out, it's all the same stuff (tortilla, beans, meat, veggies, cheese) in different combinations
Yeah, we joke about that ourselves. A lot.

Bro if you have the chance to visit Puebla, Puebla you should really try some Mole Poblano or some Chiles in Nogada or a Hamburguesa con Quesillo y Champiñones. Most food also tastes better on average than other parts of Mexico.

For example, Im not big on Tamales in my hometown but if they are from Puebla? They are a great for brunch. Same with Chilaquiles.
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Yeah, we joke about that ourselves. A lot.

Bro if you have the chance to visit Puebla, Puebla you should really try some Mole Poblano or some Chiles in Nogada or a Hamburguesa con Quesillo y Champiñones. Most food also tastes better on average than other parts of Mexico.

For example, Im not big on Tamales in my hometown but if they are from Puebla? They are a great for brunch. Same with Chilaquiles.
nice....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
1. Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean, Thai, Filipino...)
2. Indian
3. Italian (from Italy)
4. Mexican/Latin American
5. French
6. Russian/Ukrainian
7. North-American fast food: KFC, McDonald's, etc. and the Poutine (from Quebec)
French? Sounds sophisticated
 
Top