"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Favorite bad boy quotes/moments?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
My cousins boyfriend was meant to take my cousin out for dinner, he started drinking with his mates and gave her a call at about 8pm. She said where are you? He said I'm in a bar and I don't know whether to meet you or go clubbing with my buddies - So I flipped a coin... and you've lost

:D:D:D

Even though I care for my cousin I can't become offended, he's not an abusive guy he just does what he wants and it's hilariously successful
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,414
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
(Morning after a sex)
Me: How did you sleep?
Her: Great sleep.
Me: You are welcome.

Her: You are so handomse
Me: Lucky you (with a grin on my face)

Her: Do you miss me?
Me: Sure, whenever I´m bored.

She pretends to hate these type of comments but I think she secretly loves em.
 
Top