Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Faveorite Beer?

B

Bud_Fox

Just wondering what is everyone's top 5 faveorite beers?

My top 5 would have to be:
1. Heineken
2. Corona Extra
3. Coors Light
4. Guinness Draught
5. Miller Genuine Draft

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best beer I've ever had was at a little itty bitty TINY ass microbrewery that was located in an archway (converted to a building) underneath the train tracks in east Berlin.

I'm sure I've tried close to 1000 different beers in my life and there hasn't been one that even came close to the wheat beer I tried in that little microbrewery. Almost better than sex.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heineken bro

PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
1.Harp
2.Budweiser
3.Heineken
4.Carling

Starting to like guiness extra cold in draft

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah, guiness bro

PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
in Ireland it is thought that coors lights is a womens drink! just thought i would ass that!

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
i prefer a more refined beverage. wine, anyone? nothing like the sensual texture of a nice red as it rolls across your tongue. who needs love when you have good wine?

only beer i have tasted that i liked even a little was in lebanon. it was a lebanese beer called almaza. i had a few sips then decided to splurge and get a nice bottle of one of lebanon's famous wines - chateau musar.

if you want something that is better than beer and will set your taste buds on fire then try black balsam cola from latvia. you can find it at any of the zillion convenience stores located in riga, jurmala. or even the ever cool daugavpils. i am sure some brits on here have tried it. probably had some while they stared at girls the caliber of which they never see back home.
http://www.balzams.lv/html/eng/28917.php

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Mickey's
2) MGD
3) Corona
4) Heffeweizen
5) New Castle

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
I am stationed in Germany since May, so I can say there are many fine German beers but unfortunely I can't name them by brand :(, but as far as beers that I drink they include

Corona, Heineken, Guiness, Corona

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to say Tequiza. Its this mexican beer with limejuice in it that has a natural sweetness to it, very good.

Favorite real beer?

Heineken of course.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
i prefer a more refined beverage. wine, anyone? nothing like the sensual texture of a nice red as it rolls across your tongue. who needs love when you have good wine?

only beer i have tasted that i liked even a little was in lebanon. it was a lebanese beer called almaza. i had a few sips then decided to splurge and get a nice bottle of one of lebanon's famous wines - chateau musar.

if you want something that is better than beer and will set your taste buds on fire then try black balsam cola from latvia. you can find it at any of the zillion convenience stores located in riga, jurmala. or even the ever cool daugavpils. i am sure some brits on here have tried it. probably had some while they stared at girls the caliber of which they never see back home.
http://www.balzams.lv/html/eng/28917.php
You sound like a girl. Grow some. All real men like beer :kick:

:p

1. Erdinger
2. Newcastle Brown Ale
3. Guiness
4. Amstel
5. San Miguel

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate beer... except for Boddington's.

(Hmm... why are there never any "what's your favorite wine?" threads? Damn young 'uns.)

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah a great topic which I'm not sure hasn't been mentioned much on this board.

I have drank so many different types of beers that I need to make a list. Every time I see a new one at a bar I have to try it. But with the advent of microbrews it's made it tough!

So here are a few of my top picks which are based on what I consume alot of. I don't have a favorite per se as I need to constantly mix things up to fool my taste buds (kind of the same thing I like to do with women).

RICKYS RECOMMENDED LIST

Warsteiner Dunkel- This one is a bit harder to find then their original. It's only been around for 6-7 years, but it is smooth and got a great flavor. For those who don't know German, the dunkel refers to dark.

Guinness- Get this from a bar that serves alot, like a good Irish Pub in your area. Guinness doesn't taste the same if it's been in a bar where it isn't consumed alot. I can taste the difference if it's been sitting around a while or if it's alot fresher. As for the bottles or cans of it, I generally don't mess with it. It's much better on draught.

Sam Adams- Almost all of their products are good. I also like to get them because you can save their bottles for homebrewing, which I do since they dont have twist off caps.

Milwaukees Best Light- This is my favorite cheap beer. It has more flavor than other domestics. But get the Light not the regular. It is also dirt cheap. Miller makes this and Miller Lite tastes bland compared to it.

Stone Brewing- Arrogant Bastard Ale- Anything from this brewing company is packed with flavor, and a high alcohol content. Proceed with caution.

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale- Great flavor. If you find it on tap or even in bottle try it out.

I'll add more to this list, heres a few to start with.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
Who needs love when you have good wine AND sex?! :rockon:

Damn, gotta love being a full-fledged hedonist :woo:

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

1. Bass Ale in a Tall Pilsner
2. Guinness
3. Sam Adams (regular)
4. New Castle
5. Coors/Bud - any keg beer strictly for the purpose of drinking mass quantities.