Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fav. soccer player?

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At least the US *can* beat insignificant sides... *cough* NORTHERN IRELAND *cough*... :p

And they beat Mexico, and you can't say Mexico aren't choice... whereas Scotland held Italy to a draw in the same week. I know it's hard for Europe to give credit when credit is due across the pond, but I wouldn't bet against the US in 2010.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 007~JC
Don't watch soccer but David Beckham is a P-I-M-P.

The man once wore a fvcking SKIRT in public! No I'm not joking!

David Beckham is not a pimp. He pulls women for his looks and fame, not because he's a DJ.

I quote:

"In 1998 Beckham was pictured wearing a Sarong while on holiday with Victoria that resulted in much British media comment and created a characterisation of David Beckham as a well meaning and likable innocent often embarrassed by Victoria's interest in her own celebrity."

"In May of 2003 Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson ordered David Beckham not to wear his hair band during matches. It has been speculated that he believed it to be too effeminate."

Sven Goran Eriksson is a PIMP. Is there any woman this man hasn't had?

I don't really have a favourite football player, to be honest, but Gerrard, Lampard and Terry are the best in the Premiership IMO. There are so many good English players - much better than any side since 1996 I think, we just need a decent manager!

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys seen any interviews with Beckham? He's got this girly girly voice and is shy as ****. He is nothing but Victorias Puppet.

Praetorian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by naoi deag se deag
At least the US *can* beat insignificant sides... *cough* NORTHERN IRELAND *cough*... :p

And they beat Mexico, and you can't say Mexico aren't choice... whereas Scotland held Italy to a draw in the same week. I know it's hard for Europe to give credit when credit is due across the pond, but I wouldn't bet against the US in 2010.

yeah, yeah, we have been playing badly recently, but dont worry we'll be back to our best in no time.

But you are right credit is due as the US are a good side, maybe theyll pull off a surprise, but i cant see Brazil being beaten by anyone right now, when at their best they are unstoppable- ronaldinho, ronaldo, adriano, robinho....

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
I could take her.....
She's just learning how to play soccer, so she's not very good...her big brother would kick your tail, though...

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not as far as England! According to the most recent rankings, the US are 7th, ahead of Spain, Portugal, England, Italy, and Germany, among others.

USA in 2010! :(

yes, but recent rankings also say that poland, costa rica and iran (!) are in the top 20, ahead of greece and nigeria...

ghana should be worse than mali, togo and bahrain...

until some years ago, colombia stood in the top 5 for a lot of time

i think the real ranking should be something like:

1. brazil
2. italy
3. spain
4. england

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Scotland held Italy to a draw in the same week

yes, but italian goalkeeper was angelo peruzzi, who's the 3th choice, after buffon and flavio roma. grosso joined the match just 15 minutes before the end, whereas zaccardo (responsible for the draw) played nearly the whole match.
we missed antonio cassano and we had to play with vieri, who sùcks big a$$ and should not even play soccer, but football or hockey. luca toni should also have joined the match earlier

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
i think the real ranking should be something like:

1. brazil
2. italy
3. spain
4. england
I agree that the rankings are a little wack, but isn't there a strength-of-schedule variable in the system they use to calculate it? There's gotta be something like that. I'm pretty sure the US would whomp England if they played this week. There's no way they're 4th in the world - on talent they're easily there, but the way they play is shameful. I'm hoping for a semifinal exit for the US, and I don't think that's too hard to foresee. They have as good a chance to win it right now as England do.

Fvcking Sven...

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that the rankings are a little wack, but isn't there a strength-of-schedule variable in the system they use to calculate it? There's gotta be something like that. I'm pretty sure the US would whomp England if they played this week. There's no way they're 4th in the world - on talent they're easily there, but the way they play is shameful. I'm hoping for a semifinal exit for the US, and I don't think that's too hard to foresee. They have as good a chance to win it right now as England do.

Fvcking Sven...
i think your being a bit hard on england.

We have a far better quality squad, as soon as pley start playing in unison, they will wipe the floor with america.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Not Quite There
i think your being a bit hard on england.

We have a far better quality squad, as soon as pley start playing in unison, they will wipe the floor with america.
I think England has the talent to win the World Cup easily. I don't think England has the manager, the competitive drive, or the team spirit to win the World Cup. The players get paid way too much to not figure out how to play together - that ability must factor *somewhere* in their salaries.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
That movie looks like it sucks! Plus, they aren't showing it here in the US. At least not where I live.
why??

because it doesnt have some beefed up guy trying to act hard with a machine gun?

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO because it's more about a gang/holigans not about the real game.

BUT HEY, THE PART IN THE PREVIEW WHERE THEY SHOW THE GUYS WALKING AND ALL YOU CAN SEE IS THE WHITE KICKS!!!!

DAMN THAT WAS A AWSOME SCENCE!! HEY, weather your going to watch the movie or not, you got to respect them for keeping the shoes, NICE AND CLEAN!!!!

NOW THAT'S PIMPING!!!:up:

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
NO because it's more about a gang/holigans not about the real game.

yeah, but its not meant to be a film about football.

Its about football hooliganism!!

If i wanted to watch football, i would just watch sky sports.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey you wanted to know why i didn't like it so......

Alright PIMP,
Stay fresh.:up: :up: :up:

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 007~JC
Hey man if I was Beckham I would too! That's some crazy peacocking man! :crackup:

Who cares if he pulls women from his looks and fame. He gets SHB's!

Haha, you've got a point. If you and Animal Crackers ever post a thread titled "FR: Sarging In A Skirt", and it works, you have my fvcking respect!

One thing I will say, apart from the skirt incident, is that he does normally have a good sense of style.

The England team manager, Sven Goran Eriksson, however, is going out with some Italian bird, yet in the last couple of years he's shagged his secretary (resulting in a employment tribunal...which she LOST!), Ulrika Johnson, and a couple of other hot hos. Full respect to the guy, since he looks like this.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he's a fùckin good manager... i mean, who else could give the scudetto to Lazio?!?!

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im the soccer player in the world!.........no lie