"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Fav PUAs method and why

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
The most outspoken are the ones you need to keep an eye on. Psychos
It's the content that matter lil bro.

If a man keeps spouting red flags, crazy women and BPD in almost every sentence in almost all his postings then yes in that sense u r correct.

If a man on the other hand keeps giving a narrative that's not usually seen here then it's best to study it less you miss out on something good.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
It's the content that matter lil bro.

If a man keeps spouting red flags, crazy women and BPD in almost every sentence in almost all his postings then yes in that sense u r correct.

If a man on the other hand keeps giving a narrative that's not usually seen here then it's best to study it less you miss out on something good.
That last one doesn't come around too often for me anymore.

Truth to God, that's the biggest thorn in my side as I get older...I don't have many of those "ah ha!" moments. Everything just is...the way it fvcking is....

There's a quote that resonated with me and I saved, that seems to be more pertinent the older I get. I'll leave you with it...

"A man’s heart is a grave long before he is buried. Youth dies, and beauty, and hope, and desire. A grave is buried within a grave when a man is buried."

@AttackFormation
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top