Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fathering at 20yo vs 40yo

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
i have lot of friends (or rather people i know ai lmao) who are in their early 20s and already are fathers.some even before they hit 20 year old...

isnt that useless? youre not gonna teach your kid anything exceptional cause your dumb and average and probably not too good financially

though mom has to be below 28 year old or the kid may be autistic or something, but father should be 40yo+ if he wants to pass any useful knowledge

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have lot of friends (or rather people i know ai lmao) who are in their early 20s and already are fathers.some even before they hit 20 year old...

isnt that useless? youre not gonna teach your kid anything exceptional cause your dumb and average and probably not too good financially
I've always thought that if you're going to have kids, it might be best to have them early "before you know what hits you". You'll be at your physical peak, and parenting takes a lot of energy. And when they're grown and (hopefully) out of the house, you'll at least have some of your life left to enjoy. As for the financial issue, maybe it would motivate you to make more money. Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone is ever really "ready" to have kids.

My parents were older when they had me, and they were fantastic, and I didn't really want for anything. But I did notice the other kids who had younger parents, they were exposed to a more active lifestyle. So that's an advantage.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a young man would either have "grow up quick" or be a fvckhead father and abandon the child or leave the raising to the mother. I know a guy, a vet, early 50s just had a son so he'll be 70 when his son is 18. His ex is still siphoning off 40% of his paycheck living in NJ. He's still livin better than I am though leveraged to the hilt in a big ole house with his 2nd wife, the mother (late 40s) of his son. Son seems healthy, nothin wrong with him.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have kids early so if you end up getting divorced and paying child support you're done with that early enough in life to recover from it financially. I waited til my 30s to have kids and i'll be 56 when the last one is 18 and its crippled me heading into retirement.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of it is situational. I don't think you can make a broad statement about this. A child's happiness seems to be more dependent on how alpha the father is/genetic structure.

Justin Bieber's father had him when he was really young. Didn't marry the mother, went on to bang other women. Yet look at how successful Justin is now. One of the big reasons is that Jeremy Bieber is alpha as FUK. He's in his 40s and still getting women pregnant.

A lot of NBA players have children young, but they end up fine.

A man in his 40's might be more financially stable but he's less likely to run around the yard throwing around a football with his son. Every guy matures at a different age. Some guys are very mature at 22 and might make great dads. Others might not be mature at all when they are 30.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

though mom has to be below 28 year old or the kid may be autistic or something, but father should be 40yo+ if he wants to pass any useful knowledge
If you are "dumb and average" in your early 20's you will also be dumb and average in your 40's. Dumb and average people don't magically become smart and successful with the passage of time.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think being able to teach and motivate your children is more important then running around the yard playing catch with them. They can do that with their gym teacher and football coach

And I'm a 90' baby, so me and my kids are going to play video games together lol

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought that if you're going to have kids, it might be best to have them early "before you know what hits you". You'll be at your physical peak, and parenting takes a lot of energy. And when they're grown and (hopefully) out of the house, you'll at least have some of your life left to enjoy. As for the financial issue, maybe it would motivate you to make more money. Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone is ever really "ready" to have kids.

My parents were older when they had me, and they were fantastic, and I didn't really want for anything. But I did notice the other kids who had younger parents, they were exposed to a more active lifestyle. So that's an advantage.
It's okay, we're Sosuavers, we all look and feel 25 years younger than our age. Piece of cake.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not our choice to make, the dating market and the overall global and local economy play a huge role in that.

Nowadays there is simply no ground to have kids before your 30s unless you're rich or gifted in terms of working skills and utility.