Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fatherhood

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was debating on posting this in the Mature Man forum but figured the general may have some input as well.

This was an interesting topic amongst a group of friends of mine most of whom have experienced/are experiencing the role of a father and the changes that come along with it. I've noticed a change in quite a few of my friends who now have children. Some have really matured (some overnight it seems) and it's really thrown me for a loop. I've stopped talking to some because they completely changed and I realized we didn't have shared interests anymore. For the record I am not a father however I've dated my fair share of women with kids, though nothing serious. However I've been with my GF who has an 11 year old daughter. Somewhat troubled as the real father is not in the picture. She's taken a big liking to me and asks me all types of random questions. Sometimes when I'm around and a question needs to be answered or a decision made, my GF and her daughter look to me for that. In a sense it makes me feel more alpha and a protector of sorts. I've then made a realization in order to reach peak masculinity, one must play the role of a father. It gives you an experience that you can't get from just dating women and/or making money.

I'm by no means advocating to have kids. I'm 32 and have put off marriage and haven't really considered children. But there is a lot of experience to gain from having them.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha @Murkserious at least good things will occur out of you becoming a daddy! :)

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao he will get cucked
Agreed, not to mention I think he's got a little bit of wealth behind him for his age, and is probably good looking, so some chick is just looking for that payday

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed, not to mention I think he's got a little bit of wealth behind him for his age, and is probably good looking, so some chick is just looking for that payday
yeah he inherited from his father, you thought he made that cash on his own? lolo

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah he inherited from his father, you thought he made that cash on his own? lolo
LOL my dad lives in Ireland and I’ve never met him, I received nothing from my mothers passing, I grew up poor. I’ve literally had no help from any family and been disadvantaged my whole life due to poverty, abuse and mental health.

Sazc is right though I am good looking.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pictures or it isn't true!!
I’ve posted pics on here before

In fact midnightcity (rip) said we look similar

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was debating on posting this in the Mature Man forum but figured the general may have some input as well.

This was an interesting topic amongst a group of friends of mine most of whom have experienced/are experiencing the role of a father and the changes that come along with it. I've noticed a change in quite a few of my friends who now have children. Some have really matured (some overnight it seems) and it's really thrown me for a loop. I've stopped talking to some because they completely changed and I realized we didn't have shared interests anymore. For the record I am not a father however I've dated my fair share of women with kids, though nothing serious. However I've been with my GF who has an 11 year old daughter. Somewhat troubled as the real father is not in the picture. She's taken a big liking to me and asks me all types of random questions. Sometimes when I'm around and a question needs to be answered or a decision made, my GF and her daughter look to me for that. In a sense it makes me feel more alpha and a protector of sorts. I've then made a realization in order to reach peak masculinity, one must play the role of a father. It gives you an experience that you can't get from just dating women and/or making money.

I'm by no means advocating to have kids. I'm 32 and have put off marriage and haven't really considered children. But there is a lot of experience to gain from having them.
No comment needed on this video.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't comprehend why guys sign up for their own cucking. Are you 60?50? Seriously, I don't get. At 32, you can date far younger, hotter and not play cuck.

I see value in fatherhood but, not in raising dome other mans child. For 1,kids aren't cheap. 2. If she left him, why not you? 3. I am more or less in agreement with Molyneux. Single mother victimhood is due to pickin the wrong man or chasing him away.

If a man is to marry or have children, a woman must be allocating her best not worst years. Top form SMV 18-23 not rump roast bulking season. I am not interested. Until the laws change, until the parade of free resources and automatic custody. I've seen far too many dudes ****ed over. No thanks.

I highly recommend that you really thonk. Long and hard. I would tell a buddy to run. Far less drama. Pair bonding is natural. A breakup means losd of girl + kid.

Not for me but good luck mate.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fatherhood comes with responsibilities , so yes , you become more man when you beome a father .
But as others said you are a cuck because you are raising kids of others, now you might be emotionally attached to her daughter and say with yourself I love her like she my daughter. you know what , she will never be your daughter .
She look like your daughter when you are spending and taking care of them and not upsetting them . In the first argument , you will be reminded who you are , in the first separation and you will never see her.
If you like to be father , then be father of your real children.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
LOL my dad lives in Ireland and I’ve never met him, I received nothing from my mothers passing, I grew up poor. I’ve literally had no help from any family and been disadvantaged my whole life due to poverty, abuse and mental health.

Sazc is right though I am good looking.
you should respect your dad and go meet him

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't comprehend why guys sign up for their own cucking. Are you 60?50? Seriously, I don't get. At 32, you can date far younger, hotter and not play cuck.

I see value in fatherhood but, not in raising dome other mans child. For 1,kids aren't cheap. 2. If she left him, why not you? 3. I am more or less in agreement with Molyneux. Single mother victimhood is due to pickin the wrong man or chasing him away.

If a man is to marry or have children, a woman must be allocating her best not worst years. Top form SMV 18-23 not rump roast bulking season. I am not interested. Until the laws change, until the parade of free resources and automatic custody. I've seen far too many dudes ****ed over. No thanks.

I highly recommend that you really thonk. Long and hard. I would tell a buddy to run. Far less drama. Pair bonding is natural. A breakup means losd of girl + kid.

Not for me but good luck mate.
I appreciate your input. Your posts are humorous but valid. Personally I don't like to date younger, inexperienced girls. I'll **** them without a doubt. However women in my age range for the most part all have children. It's a reality that someone my age has to accept. Would I prefer a woman without kids? 100%. Would I dump my current gf because she has a kid? No. She brings a lot to the table. With that said, the point of my post wasn't to encourage raising other peoples kids. It was a mere realization that fatherhood brings out additional alpha-ness in a man.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate your input. Your posts are humorous but valid.
I am trolling 100% of the time and yet completely serious. I troll on pickups. Self amusement is goat status. Furthermore, real talk is dead now a days. When you hit with blunt truths but embed humor it does the sane thing but lightens the blow.

Personally I don't like to date younger, inexperienced girls.
[/QUOTE]

Mate, their are girls half our age with more kills then us combined. Disgusting human beings but... Not comprehending the inexperienced part nor not like dating younger?

I'm 30 and girls my age are gross. Its bulking season. Its cawk carousel. Its bastard children from different men. Its victimhood on tren. Its no accountability or sense of responsibility for poor life choices.

Women especially in the modern era are a headache but i take top form SMV 18-23 any day. The juice must be worth the squeeze.

I'll **** them without a doubt. However women in my age range for the most part all have children. It's a reality that someone my age has to accept.
Jay mate, you got two yrs on me. We're on the same page fir women in our age range hence why i think its disgusting. Why sign up for your own cucking?

Children cost money. I calculate a child at 1 Mill each. Do the math however you like. Today, women can be disgusting and they get resources. Its not till the crash, the collapse of government anf or the welfare state by which women need men again. Even worse if she leaves you lose her and the kid. Pair bonding and investment go hand in hand.

You got a lot at stake imho.

Would I prefer a woman without kids? 100%. Would I dump my current gf because she has a kid? No. She brings a lot to the table. With that said, the point of my post wasn't to encourage raising other peoples kids. It was a mere realization that fatherhood brings out additional alpha-ness in a man.
I agree on fatherhood and respect at men doing it. I am out.

Its something that can be stripped away at any time along with my resources.

I am about that bachelor pad economics and enjoying the decline.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

This is not only a good question but a serious one from the viewpoint of a man’s inherent nature.

The worst thing that can happen to a man is for his wife to become pregnant by another man. This is because he will fall in love with the child and evoke all his protection and responsibility due to his biology.

The phenomenon of the husband’s sperm being put under competition by the wife is a well documented scientific phenomenon.

It is well established that around 90% of abortions are due to the fact that the woman either doesn’t know who the father is (multiple partners) or she doesn’t want her husband or LTR to find out that it’s possibly not his. There is an element of remorse in some for getting pregnant by another man but it didn’t stop her before hand from having sex.
This means that biologically she was not in full control. Remorse comes after knowing one did wrong from the beginning and was aware of it.