Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Father convicted of rape.

Serenity

Reaction score
I've been holding back on this to wait for the end result, but now it's final. Short story is my father went to a party, woke up the next morning knowing nothing and a week later was suspected of rape. He's been married to my step-mother for 20 years, they have a good marriage. She wasn't with him to this party, this is normal and goes both ways.

My father doesn't remember anything, he was probably drunk as fvck. I find it extremely unlikely he did anything like that, he's a harmless man both drunk and sober. However, not remembering isn't exactly a strong defence. Her evidence was her claims and some skin cells with DNA, no fluids or anything like that. I heard some witnesses testified in favor of my father, she's got a bad reputation and her behavior that night might have been a bit shady.

I live in Norway, so pretty much any sentence would be milder than what is the case in America, keep that in mind. He risked getting over 3 years in prison and pay about $30k to her, luckily it turned out much better. He got 120 days and she doesn't get sh!t. He also have good chance of serving the time with those transmitter things they put on ankles, don't know what they're called in English.

I think this is a typical case of women getting away with rape charges, even though the sentence was severely reduced because of the uncertainty of actual guilt. I would rather think she was coming onto my father, my father despite being drunk out of his mind refusing and her taking advantage of the situation to do some revenge or something. Nobody believes he did it, not me, not my brother, not my step-mother and not everyone who knows him well.

I don't think I'm going to be blackout drunk for a while, especially not around women I don't know or worse has a bad reputation. This entire thing just feels like sh!t, he doesn't deserve this.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is gloating over it, believe me. Most rape charges are false. They know it's BS, they know they will get away with it because of feminism, and they enjoy it. What can you do? screen as well as you can, get recorded consent (especially after the supposed "rape"), and finally the thing that makes the most difference, hope she doesn't feel like ruining your life.

No one thinks it can happen to them or that women (especially "their" girls) would do these things until they're sitting in the courtroom.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
Oh this is not ruining any lives, everyone knows about it and that doesn't cause a problem. I've always been good at screening. What makes this so bad is the fact he went to a party and did probably nothing to her at all. It's all the fvcking tense waiting that got to me, the risk of having to visit my dad in fvcking prison for 3 years. Women like this could potentially tear a family to pieces over bullsh!t, thankfully my family is a strong one. It takes more than that to break us.

The only thing that relieves me is the heavily reduced sentence and the fact she just wasted her time, not getting any money.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was accused of rape in college.... but this was in the late 80's when the USA still had respect for the rule of law and the concept of innocence until proved guilty. Her story just did not hold water, she was at a party... drunk.... making out with a bunch of guys... and girls. I was one of them but nothing happened other than kissing and heavy petting. She did hook up with someone, but it wasn't me. It was my word against hers, but I did have witnesses and could account for time that evening... was never off alone with anyone.

To this day I have no idea why she singled me out... maybe I was the last guy she remembered making out with... she was pretty drunk. But she stuck to her story, and never let up... but with no evidence, and a different time nothing happened, EVEN TODAY, I have people I went to college with bring this up, asking me what happened... like something really went down. But the rest of the time I was in college, there were people going around saying I got away with rape.

If this happened today, I would have AT LEAST been kicked out of college and lost my scholarship. I've known people go to jail with he said/she said evidence.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obvious false rape...another lazy sloot looking for a meal ticket regardless of who's life it ruins.

I say tie her up to a tree and put a bullet through her head. Feminists and men that suport them need to all be carried out into the middle of the ocean and dumped into the center of a hungry pool of sharks. They are like a disease growing by the day.

I had a church going slut back in college who I banged in the middle of her living room floor after a party with all her cult like church going friends sleeping around us and the next day when she found out one of them was awake and heard us, she lost face and claimed I raped her. Conniving man. Like you could rape a girl with 10 of her friends in the same room as you.

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was accused of rape in college.... but this was in the late 80's when the USA still had respect for the rule of law and the concept of innocence until proved guilty. Her story just did not hold water, she was at a party... drunk.... making out with a bunch of guys... and girls. I was one of them but nothing happened other than kissing and heavy petting. She did hook up with someone, but it wasn't me. It was my word against hers, but I did have witnesses and could account for time that evening... was never off alone with anyone.

To this day I have no idea why she singled me out... maybe I was the last guy she remembered making out with... she was pretty drunk. But she stuck to her story, and never let up... but with no evidence, and a different time nothing happened, EVEN TODAY, I have people I went to college with bring this up, asking me what happened... like something really went down. But the rest of the time I was in college, there were people going around saying I got away with rape.

If this happened today, I would have AT LEAST been kicked out of college and lost my scholarship. I've known people go to jail with he said/she said evidence.
Why does this float without evidence? If your bringing up charges you should at least be able to submit evidence.

Serenity

Reaction score
In this case there was some evidence, skin cells found near her pvssy with my fathers DNA. But it's a party, people are bumping into each other, sharing the same toilet and so on. It could get on there in a billion ways not remotely connected to sex. The fluid they found belonged to her boyfriend, she claimed not to had sex with him for a week then had to change her story as they confirmed it to be his DNA. It wasn't a week, it was the day before. She was also running around in a thong at the party, further increasing the chance of picking up random DNA from those present. She made other changes to her statement as well, a strong indicator of bullsh!t. My father was with friends and these two relatively unknown women came along, they were perceived more or less as slvts though. No idea why my father was singled out, might be because he looks weak and soft. He's soft, but he's sure as fvck not weak, dumb or accepting sh!t.

The social impact is about zero, no damage is done. He's going to be fine, I'm going to be fine, he wears an ankle bracelet or does about 3 months, this fades in the past and life moves on.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again, there needs to be a harsh penalty given to the accuser (the girl) if case turns out to be false or inconclusive. There needs to be a strong deterrent to false accusations. Whether or not the accusations are even true, they can ruin lives.

If the case is inconclusive, she must cover all legal bills and sign a letter indicating the accused was found not guilty. This letter will be approved by the court and can be used by the accused to show to his employer, coworkers, friends... anyone he wants.

If it turns out she lied, she does the above, pays a sum of money for damages to reputation, and goes to prison. She goes to prison for at least a year. She must register as a "sex abuse charlatan" and on every application going forward she must disclose this information. She now has a criminal history and will lose out on benefits for the rest of her life.

If a girl consults a lawyer and decides to use false information in a rape case against a guy, she should be prepared to go to jail and ruin her life. But nah, currently she just gets a slap on the wrist and people will still probably feel sympathy for her.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again, there needs to be a harsh penalty given to the accuser (the girl) if case turns out to be false or inconclusive. There needs to be a strong deterrent to false accusations. Whether or not the accusations are even true, they can ruin lives.

If the case is inconclusive, she must cover all legal bills and sign a letter indicating the accused was found not guilty. This letter will be approved by the court and can be used by the accused to show to his employer, coworkers, friends... anyone he wants.

If it turns out she lied, she does the above and also goes to prison. She goes to prison for at least a year. She must register as a "sex abuse charlatan" and on every application going forward she must disclose this information. She now has a criminal history and will lose out on benefits for the rest of her life.

If a girl consults a lawyer and decides to use false information in a rape case against a guy, she should be prepared to go to jail and ruin her life. But nah, currently she just gets a slap on the wrist and people will still probably feel sympathy for her.
Slap on the wrist for lying and attempting to destroy someone's life? haha. She's gonna get support from society for helping raise awareness of rape and how women need to be taken seriously. She's a brave woman who had the courage to stand up for the cause of women everywhere.

Serenity

Reaction score

If it turns out she lied, she does the above, pays a sum of money for damages to reputation, and goes to prison. She goes to prison for at least a year. She must register as a "sex abuse charlatan" and on every application going forward she must disclose this information. She now has a criminal history and will lose out on benefits for the rest of her life.

Not sure about American laws, but in Norway it's illegal to make false accusations. Proving it however is usually more difficult than defending against the accusations.

I don't think it was too unfair considering the limited perspective a judge can get by being presented statements and evidence. My father had to cover the legal bills, but it was less than $1000. He was found guilty as there's no in between in court, but with heavily reduced sentence due to the unreliability of evidence presented.

My fathers reputation isn't hurt, we don't have a public sex offender registry in Norway either. Doesn't matter as everyone knows and everyone supports him. The only one with a hurt reputation up in this is the "victim", few believe her bullsh!t.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slap on the wrist for lying and attempting to destroy someone's life? haha. She's gonna get support from society for helping raise awareness of rape and how women need to be taken seriously. She's a brave woman who had the courage to stand up for the cause of women everywhere.
Yep a woman has pretty much nothing to lose by claiming she got raped, even if she's lying. Meanwhile, the guy has everything to lose.

Right now, if a woman has any type of sexual encounter with a guy and she ends up hating him she wonders, "Hmm do I want to f*ck his life over?"

How it should be, only if a woman actually gets raped does she then think, "Is it worth pursuing this guy legally? If he's found not guilty, I'll be on the losing end and shamed. And if I lie during the case I can go to jail and ruin my life"

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is gloating over it, believe me. Most rape charges are false. They know it's BS, they know they will get away with it because of feminism, and they enjoy it. What can you do? screen as well as you can, get recorded consent (especially after the supposed "rape"), and finally the thing that makes the most difference, hope she doesn't feel like ruining your life.

No one thinks it can happen to them or that women (especially "their" girls) would do these things until they're sitting in the courtroom.
Bro don't spread this misogynist bullsh!t without facts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation_of_rape

On top of that, how many rapes go unreported to the police? Blaming feminism for rape is some ridiculous simp ass sh!t. Get your mind right

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly you didn't read my post. My source has a couple criticism of some of the sources that your article mentioned.
Yeah, what a stupid idea it is to have people take polygraph tests in subjective cases. Who cares about the truth and justice? it hurts my feelings. Lock 'em up!

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro don't spread this misogynist bullsh!t without facts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation_of_rape

On top of that, how many rapes go unreported to the police? Blaming feminism for rape is some ridiculous simp ass sh!t. Get your mind right

Feminist are directly responsible for the way society and law enforcement views or should I say is brainwashed to view rape.

You are simply wrong and underestimate the systematic brainwashing the media, feminists groups and government have done on our society.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Yewki In theory, that's an amazing idea. But when put in practice would not work. There are actual serial rapists out there who would take a lot of advantage with this type of enforcement. And then it would be kind of easy to squeeze money out of women by getting them drunk and making them believe they were raped.
Well no evidence, no case. Same thing for serial killers. If a woman has no evidence but expects the court to side with her she should be laughed out of court.

Plus, it is very tough for some actual rape victims to come forward. How sh!tty would it be if a man twice your size fvcked you without mercy, then when you filed charges, he was somehow proven innocent and you had to pay your life savings then spend a year in jail? No bueno.
The girl should only get jail time for lying. If the guy was just found not guilty, she should still have to pay legal fees for the guy though. Why? Because she should have consulted a lawyer to ensure she had enough evidence first before filing rape charges against a guy, damaging his reputation, and wasting the court's time. The whole "he said she said" rape cases are a waste of government resources and a lose-lose situation for the guy.

I'm not gonna lie, if the changes I described resulted in 100 more women getting raped in exchange for 100+ guys not getting figuratively raped... it'd be worth it.