Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fate?

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, my gf has been hit on by a bunch of her "friends" lately,
nothing to worry about but they often times try and do this whole
"oh it must be fate that we are here together tonight".
I am too far removed from afc thought to understand this. She ends up coming to me kind of grossed out that they would even try it and she asked me to explain.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fate? no such thing.

Hypoxia

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, there is no such thing as fate.. actually the tought of a guy using that line makes me wanna puke so I can understand why she is grossed out.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "This must be fate" line? She was probably grossed out since if there was such a thing as fate those guys were probably some sort of cosmic booby prize, and what girl wants that.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people have not grasped the idea that the universe is somewhat ran by the principles of cause and effect...

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oops, all I can say, is what are the facts. There is a big difference in women trying to make you believe in other men hitting on her and saying it's fate and men that actually believe it's fate. Trust me, if you are with her, most men aren't thinking fate. Or if they are they are pathetic AFC's.. Most likely, like most women she has YOU wondering.. Curious what the actual facts are.. and as far as your ? who cares.. Afterall, she must earn YOUR attention not the other way around. Lots of fish in the sea so let her swim and drown.. if need be...

They always come back.. That is the ones with high IL.. trust me. I don't care what your sex or status.. they haunt us and we them.. Funny. ANd if the woman is worth having and you are a DJ then there will be no ?'s.

Sorry, I posted a reply but realized I got way off topic.. I need to go to bed. That glass of wine with dinner hit me big time:)

oskiano

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm right here baby...come to daddy.

It's your turn for happy time. Brace yourself baby...it's fate. ;)

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
She ends up coming to me kind of grossed out that they would even try it
grossed out by guys hitting on her?.... not likely , however corny or ugly these blokes are its still flattery and ego boosts to her.
she asked me to explain.
she wants you to see this.

in even shorter: ignore what she says, be flattered guys are hitting on her..The End.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha fate..thats AFC wording

These geeks know that women are really into mysticism, fate, love at first sight, romance..blah blah...

Fate is a popular word in female romance ideology..look at all those cheesy harolquin novels..

"It was fate that brought us together! now drop your pants!"

Its just a cheesy line AFC's use because they think thats what women wanna hear

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Fate it seems...is not without a sense of irony."

---Morpheous, The Matrix

:cool: