"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Fat, tatted chick on cover of Cosmopolitan!

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
This is over the top. Lol
You don’t force the market onto us. We will let you know what we like.
Women don’t get to choose what’s attractive for us. I can see certain types of men supporting this.

I’m glad. Some of these girls around here? I was starting to worry about them. Let the men loose on them. Lol
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
That is a bit much. Toting that obesity is attractive is dangerous. Being heavy as such has major ramifications on ones overall health. It doesn’t represent self empowerment if it comes at the detriment of ones health.

Plus size or curvy is fine. There’s many avenues of attractiveness and different flavours for all. The line has to be drawn somewhere though. And this is also taking in to account super skinny runway models that suffer from aneroxia.

What should be promoted is body and health awareness for ones own individual build.

GQ might as well just put a super obese balding guy in his tighty whites onthe next cover, wearing a Rolex and Tom Ford loafers.....
Male Empowerment 2019
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,829
Location
象外
Cosmopolitan is a magazine for women.

Most women are fat.

They put a fat woman on the cover to appeal to their market.

Not really a big deal.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Look at RMG podcast with Rollo
They talk about that cover
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I’ve read cosmo before. Lol
When I was 16 I used to flip through my sisters on a weekly basis. It’s really bad. But I knew then women are looking for men who have it all and shouldn’t settle for less.
 

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
Great business and PR move, can't fault them for that. Probably record selling edition.

Doesn't mean a lot for us here.

As for the cover itself, if it comes up in conversation I always say the same thing. "If it's unhealthy to promote underweight women as an ideal, it's unhealthy to promote overweight women as an ideal." How many fat people do you see who are 80+ years old? None. She'll be dead before she's 50. I feel sorry for women who have fallen for the "healthy at any weight" idiocy. I will continue to vocally disprove of it, even if people think I'm an a$$hole. Don't care. Speak the truth regardless of the consequences.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I wish single empowered women over 40 will embrace such life style, it will save us plenty of money when it comes of welfare and pensions.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Joe Rogan talks about this on his podcast. If anyone cares
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
If women want to really blow me away with how good of an idea "fat acceptance" is, they'll start respecting fat men the same way.

Honestly, some fat women do look good. But you should be in the relationship with someone (long term) for them, not how fat, how skinny, breast size, **** size, etc. Being fat doesn't entitle these women to a goddamn thing.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
You can try to tell me until you're blue in the face that fire is not hot but at the end of the day, It's extremely hot. What I'm getting at is you can try to tell everyone (Specifically Men) that Big and Fat is beautiful but Biology doesn't care what ANYONE says, a rock hard c0ck responds to slim young, tight beauty.
 
Top