"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Fat girls

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
If a fat girl checked off enough other boxes, I'd consider her for more than a fling. However, let's not kid ourselves. They are usually known for giving better blow jobs and my personal experience also confirms this.
The absolute best fellatio I've ever had was from a fat chick. She knew how to position her tongue & cheek around my member perfectly for maximum effectiveness. OK, maybe I was extraordinarily hard up then too, LOL.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Ya know, I’m just wondering what you guys think a fat chick is? Tbh if a girl has a concave stomach she is way too thin, if her hips are really thin she is meh, if she is curvy she is perfect and she is doable until she develops the third chin or her second chin gets too big.
 
Top