Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fat girls

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat girls don’t sell. Name the last movie / tv star (not music) who became famous and made millions but was fat.
Rebel Wilson, Amy Schumer, Octavia Spencer and Elisabeth Moss to name a few.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat is deadly. I went to lunch with the hottest 27 year old Persian girl the other week, but she a *little* fat, and it turned me off. I was more attracted to a woman who was 37 with 2 kids but fit and thin.

Fat girls don’t sell. Name the last movie / tv star (not music) who became famous and made millions but was fat. If you are a movie director, you are going to hire a *fat* decent looking women to be in your movie?

You see magazines like Vanity Fair, Sharon Stone is like 62 and taking pictures that sell. Why? Because she is thin and shape. Her face is old but still, Vanity Fair is taking those pictures. Look at Lopez, 52 and still taking bikini pictures because she is in shape.

Up to a certain age, I think the worst thing for a woman is her weight. There are guys on here that would easily do Lopez at 52. They wouldn’t do a fat girl at 32.
I would do a fat girl at 25 but I understand your point

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Fat is deadly. I went to lunch with the hottest 27 year old Persian girl the other week, but she a *little* fat, and it turned me off. I was more attracted to a woman who was 37 with 2 kids but fit and thin.

Fat girls don’t sell. Name the last movie / tv star (not music) who became famous and made millions but was fat. If you are a movie director, you are going to hire a *fat* decent looking women to be in your movie?

You see magazines like Vanity Fair, Sharon Stone is like 62 and taking pictures that sell. Why? Because she is thin and shape. Her face is old but still, Vanity Fair is taking those pictures. Look at Lopez, 52 and still taking bikini pictures because she is in shape.

Up to a certain age, I think the worst thing for a woman is her weight. There are guys on here that would easily do Lopez at 52. They wouldn’t do a fat girl at 32.
Plenty of men would bang a fat girl, especially when they want to end a dry spell or are just starting out and need a practice girl.

Of course none of them would actually want to date a fat girl or even be seen in public holding hands with one of them.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a fat girl checked off enough other boxes, I'd consider her for more than a fling. However, let's not kid ourselves. They are usually known for giving better blow jobs and my personal experience also confirms this.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all just a matter of personal taste and preference. I see there are many on this thread who love a thin lady, and thats absolutely fine. It however is also ok to love a fat chick. If we all liked similar things, natural balance would be affected. Nature ensures there is always balance.

I personally have tried dating slim chicks and to be perfectly honest, im not sexually that attracted to them. On a woman, i dont want to see the ribs, the hip bones and bones of the spine. Ive fvcked slim chicks before but during times of extreme drought. I prefer a meaty bird, with wide hips, big titties, a fat juicy booty and a wet puzzy. People get shocked when they discover this preference because of my “fitness and healthy living” lifestyle. They expect me to run with a yoga gym bunny, only to find me rubbing a meaty booty while in line at Starbucks.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like curvy fat, but if shes one cheeseburger away from rub marks by the side of her fanny, from her legs rubbing. no thanks

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i like curvy fat, but if shes one cheeseburger away from rub marks by the side of her fanny, from her legs rubbing. no thanks
There's chubby and there's fat. Those are different things.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smashed one about 5 weeks ago as a ONS to end a dry spell

She wasn't massively overweight just generally a "big girl" carrying a few too many extra pounds

Her tits however were way too big they couldn't support themselves at all and her nipples were tiny probably one of the worst pair of tits ive ever fvcked

Sex was ok did the job

She's messaged me for "round 2" i ghosted her ....honestly can't say i would rush back whilst sober or otherwise

Smashed a HB 8 .....3 weeks after the unit and she was way nicer on nearly every level

TheProspect

Reaction score
I'm not against guys here banging "fat" chicks. There's tons of fat girls with pretty faces and who are eager to please. Have at 'em.

However, personally speaking, if a girl has too much chub on her stomach, my d!ck just won't work.

And for that reason...

giphy.gif

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's very large - it's indicative of an inner problem/ self esteem issue

If she's slightly above weight and has a nice face put her on a low carb diet and go exercise with her.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add, there's some positions you cant do with a fat girl versus a fit skinny girl. Even just being skinny is fine. It lets me throw them around.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Some people say they have slept with a ton of chicks. When I say that, I am talking about quantity, not weight. Just clarifying.

No Fatties for me.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I slept w a fat woman a few years ago as a slump buster and I regretted it and felt like an absolute chump afterwards. Never again

this woman in particular sucked in bed as well. just laid there like a whale laying in the sand. im getting ptsd just thinking back to that night

Reaction score
Where are they on the 1-10 scale? How many of you realize the myth of them being easier is just that, a myth? With some exceptions, such as being some trailer trash old lady. Anyway I have no problem with girls with pretty faces but fat, not sure entirely what the problem is there, but I wouldn’t settle for an ugly woman, by which I mean aging horrible, obvious deformity, etc.
If you look at paintings of women from the 1500s or 1600s they are all pleasing plump…that was hot back then,after all do you want a woman who looks like she is starving or resembles a skeleton ???

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look at paintings of women from the 1500s or 1600s they are all pleasing plump…that was hot back then,after all do you want a woman who looks like she is starving or resembles a skeleton ???
I prefer pretty college fat girls to thin old women who are sunburnt and aging horribly. I was just trying to understand fatphobia