Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fat girls

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol slumpbusters

I banged two women who were at least 50-75 lbs overweight. It wasn’t really any easier than the other women I’ve banged. I just didn’t develop any attachment to them like the fitter women I have been with. One wouldn’t give head, the other did.

Reaction score
I prefer pretty college fat girls to thin old women who are sunburnt and aging horribly. I was just trying to understand fatphobia
Most thin women have no breasts.I like thick women that have a rack.Not possible on a skeleton.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smashed one about 5 weeks ago as a ONS to end a dry spell

She wasn't massively overweight just generally a "big girl" carrying a few too many extra pounds

Her tits however were way too big they couldn't support themselves at all and her nipples were tiny probably one of the worst pair of tits ive ever fvcked

Sex was ok did the job

She's messaged me for "round 2" i ghosted her ....honestly can't say i would rush back whilst sober or otherwise

Smashed a HB 8 .....3 weeks after the unit and she was way nicer on nearly every level
A somewhat chunky chick with nice knockers can be nice. I've never known a chick with huge natural knockers that I thought were too big. :rolleyes: Do you think the ones on Petra Verkaik were too big?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a fat girl checked off enough other boxes, I'd consider her for more than a fling. However, let's not kid ourselves. They are usually known for giving better blow jobs and my personal experience also confirms this.
The absolute best fellatio I've ever had was from a fat chick. She knew how to position her tongue & cheek around my member perfectly for maximum effectiveness. OK, maybe I was extraordinarily hard up then too, LOL.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know, I’m just wondering what you guys think a fat chick is? Tbh if a girl has a concave stomach she is way too thin, if her hips are really thin she is meh, if she is curvy she is perfect and she is doable until she develops the third chin or her second chin gets too big.