"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Fat girls with potential

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by regulus
I'll take her off oyur hands.
If you're ever in CA, let me know and I'll try to introduce you to her! She's quite a hottie, but she needs to lose that ass.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Being more physical I like the way that ass shakes when your hittin it. mo candie for the eyes. I used to say I like em thick cause skinny ones can't take what I do to women....but I have this older one who weighs 104lbs who can take it all day long.

All the other ones would start whinning after they couldn't *** anymore and shyt would break especially if your physical like I am. Big girls are built to last. give me 135lbs anyday over 115lbs

just a litte meat for the pushin to add some cushin.
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
I agree that it's nicer when there's a little bit of fat there in the back, just so you're not feeling like you're holding a skeleton.

However, to me, it just has to be just right, and both too much and too little are not good.
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Hahahah becker,
seems like you got a little thing for these chubbies. Don't be in denial bro, go for it! I have slapped skins with plenty of slightly chunkies and have been balls deep in a few biggins as well.

Your days as a closeted chubby chaser are over - Now go get her!!!:D
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Believe me, I'd be all over this girl if not for the caboose. Definitely too much for me. To me, the girl whose picture I posted on the "my girl" thread is what I'm looking for below the belt. Any more than that I probably won't survive.

My very first GF ever was a slightly chunky girl. It's nice because they will have the bigger breasts, but for some reason I couldn't handle the lower region being too big. I never had another girl like that since.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top