Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fat girls and their BJs

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So my fraternity had a mixer with a sorority last night. They're AXO but known as "alpha cow omega", because of their supposedly weight problems. I was surprised when we met that that was pretty much not true. They seemed like every other sorority on campus. Yeah there were some fatties but also some cute girls. Any way I got pretty wasted and at the end of the night some girl kept on talking to me and following me around. It was jersey shore theme so I was dressed like a guido. She kept lifting up my shirt and touching my abs and saying "guys check out the situation". Now at the time she seemed like maybe a 6. Huge boobs and dressed very skimpily.

As the night progressed she started getting more aggressive. Eventually she started putting her hand down my pants and stroking my c0ck. At that point I didn't care and just wanted to get a nut. I pulled her into the other room and started hooking up with her. It was mad weird because my brothers just started sitting around us. A few of them had huge smiles on their face so I was like wtf. I brought her upstairs and eventually into the bathroom upstairs so we could have some privacy. She proceeded to give me the best BJ I had in my entire life. Seriously it was phenomenal and she knew exactly what she was doing.. Anyway since I had a lot of alcohol in me I couldn't finish at all. It took like an hour and a half and she was still going at it as strong as ever. Eventually she really went to work and I proceeded to bust the biggest load ever into her mouth. Now at this point some of my buzz wore off and it seemed like that 6 had to go down to like a 4-3.5 and added a few pounds. Yeah then I understood what all the smiles were about.

Now I have to live with everyone knowing about my hookup. Then again the embarrassment was probably worth it. I'm not even upset. I don't think I'll ever get a bj like that again. It was legendary. I don't care if she was a dirty, fat ho she had major talent.

Who else has experienced a BJ from a fatty, ugly girl that has just been unreal?

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.. I need to thank you for giving me the biggest laugh I've had in days. That story, and the way you worded things was absolutely hilarious. HAHAHAHAHA

Back to business. I have also noticed this, and it's talked about all the time. I've heard theories that they know they need to make up for their appearance so they get some good practice. I could see that being the case. I think it could also be that bigger girls generally have no shame and have no issue just digging in. The fat uglier chick I got the BJ from was really really good, but not my best.

The hottest girl I've ever been with was also the best when it came to BJs. Talk about oneitis...

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
Wow.. I need to thank you for giving me the biggest laugh I've had in days. That story, and the way you worded things was absolutely hilarious. HAHAHAHAHA

Back to business. I have also noticed this, and it's talked about all the time. I've heard theories that they know they need to make up for their appearance so they get some good practice. I could see that being the case. I think it could also be that bigger girls generally have no shame and have no issue just digging in. The fat uglier chick I got the BJ from was really really good, but not my best.

The hottest girl I've ever been with was also the best when it came to BJs. Talk about oneitis...
Lol, I feel ya on that one.

I was actually hoping I wasn't going to lose rep points for this story, haha.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this made my day

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares what others think, you got the best BJ ever and blew a big load, that is all that matters, nothing like good head, better than sex IMHO ;)

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:
Have you considered the alcohol doing most of the work, as in you were really drunk and imagined getting amazing head...
Lol, by the end, like I said most of my buzz was near gone anyway. It's not like alcohol makes you hallucinate or anything. If anything the alcohol numbed my dck, that's why it took literally an hour and a half for me to jizz. She was a champ though and was still going strong the whole time. I never seen such determination.

Really though her tongue was everywhere. She played with my balls and everything. I was hoping she would do some deep throat action but I still have yet to experience. When I finally blew my load it was so much that she had to spit it out in the sink immediately or she would have drowned.

hehe...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bilboteabaggins said:
who cares what others think, you got the best BJ ever and blew a big load, that is all that matters, nothing like good head, better than sex IMHO ;)
It can be, the hate stems from the chick being a fattie, nothing wrong with that iMO cause they do give some good skully, not saying skinny chicks don't. The last chick I was with was a twig and was phenomenal with the "mouthpiece" but fat chicks eat it like its pie

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not even the guys who are trying to give me a hard time, it's the girls I know. I want to tell them, I don't care because she gave me the best bj ever, but I don't want them to think I'm a scumbag. What should I tell them to get them off my back?

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
It's not even the guys who are trying to give me a hard time, it's the girls I know. I want to tell them, I don't care because she gave me the best bj ever, but I don't want them to think I'm a scumbag. What should I tell them to get them off my back?
That they have no right to judge you and it isn't their business or place. Or don't tell them?