Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fat Face!

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you've taken steroids or GH, then get off them. Otherwise, as written many times before, you cannot spot reduce. You must lose fat overall and it will come off from all the parts of your body (I'm assuming your face was less fat before you bulked up).

If you would like to get cosmetic surgery, consult Mahon83050, the Sosuave Plastic Surgery Expert.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A fat face is often due to the water retaining properties of androgenic anabolic steroids (AAS) - not GH though. GH may make your actual bones grow if too much is taken (jaw, frontal lobe) medical term is acromegaly (think thats spelt right) - not a pretty sight!

Drink plenty of water - I mean a lot - 2-3 litres per day. Look at your carb intake too - this is often the culprit, especially wheat based carbs like pasta and bread as wheat will make you retain water so reduce if needs be. You could possibly try an over the counter anti estrogen like Ergopharm's 6 oxo or Biotest M if you wanted.