Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fat chix... that bad?

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hi. im 25. getting pretty desperate... i cant be fuked going to clubs n parties to find chicks. im lazy. im not fat myself. im pretty good looking but just lazy... are fat chicks alright in bed ? i know this fat chick and she wants to fuk. should i? lol.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, it's up to you. Can't hurt trying to gain some experience with women of this size :)

Just vow to yourself that you won't regret or feel ashamed afterward.

In other words... stay open minded.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youll probably need to be drunk.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I lol'd reading these posts. Do what you want to do, just dont get her pregnant.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think i can do it but i think im getting depressed cause i havent had sex in so long. i know its easy to get some at clubs n stuff but i really dont like them places and the girls for that matter. their personality turns me off. this fat chick just seems an easy way for a fuk. i vowed never to fuk a fattie. never have before. i loooove my girls thin and toned but as if ill find a casual one of those anytime soon. been waiting for years. im usually kinda sad these days. need to find a chick or imm gonna fuk this fattie.

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried dating a heavy girl during a dry spell but never had the stomach to hit it and I only ended up finger bnging her friend in her pool
but hey if you can do it go for

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat chicks need love too... But they gotta pay.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's fat and there's FAT. Nothing wrong with being a little zaftig.

Reaction score
dude.. I am not even gonna lie.. In the past I have knocked down some 180-225 pounders.. Now with that being said all had HUGE TITS and A$$ and were great in bed. They give the best head, Hands down!

The only kicker is I wouldn't be seen in public with them.. So it's kinda a trade off..

Just start texting her and get her to come over later today and smash it..

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may get sick to your stomach afterward. I've been there done that. Gross. Like Soprano said, if she's rounded off she's good to go.

And sleepyranger is from southern georgia (good god) so take that in mind. LOL

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you have fox and the grapes syndrome, but probably not - I'm seeing a discrepancy in your focus on behaviour of hotter club chicks versus the appearance (but not behaviour) of fat chicks.

One would expect that club chicks can turn you on, and perhaps so can fat chicks. Since you're just after sex, why would personality be a factor?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pvssy is pvssy... Though, dont give up and lower your standards just cause your desperate.