Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fat Chicks! Threat To Western Society!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's official. Heavy women are as dangerous as terrorists!

Obesity in women 'as dangerous as terror threat': Extraordinary claim by health chief as she uses speech to demand condition is added to list of emergency threats

I'm not fat shaming you honey! I'm trying to save us!

Obesity poses as big a risk to the nation as terrorism, says the Chief Medical Officer.

Dame Sally Davies wants the obesity crisis in women to be classed alongside flooding and major outbreaks of disease – as well as the threat from violent extremism.

Her extraordinary claim comes as she warns today that being overweight affects all stages of women’s lives – including in the womb.

It may lead them to being teased as teenagers, having higher-risk pregnancies and possibly developing breast cancer or heart disease after the menopause.

‘Action is required across all of society to prevent obesity and its associated problems from shortening women’s lives and affecting their quality of life,’ she will say.

She will also urge that mothers-to-be should ‘not to eat for two’ because it is fuelling the obesity crisis.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went through some of the comments on the article. People are fvcking stupid. Obesity has nothing to do with bringing planes down nor immediate threat to mankind. It's a reproduction issue. It contributes to the demise of our existence as a species. Not only are there health issues that affect not only the woman and her children, but high value men don't have the desire to fvck a fatty. Being a fat woman is an effective method of birth control.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think they're a danger but I would assume obesity is bad for a society.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing to add is that fat women are starting to ACT like females that have much higher smv. So social media ought to be added to the list of things that are detrimental to our society as well. I mean its almost to the point that they are not aware that they are fat, whereas in the past a fatty knew she was fat and acted like it...