Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fat Chick/Hot Chick Theory (an Observation from the field)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HEjoNp_qR...00/Night+Club+For+Fat+Girls+in+California.jpg

This post is basic really, me being in the field and having gone to various venues, after last night I really believe this even more

I went to a local bar last night with a buddy of mine who is here to party with me for the weekend. This bar is called Oak City but the nickname is know as "Fat City" anyway we just wanted to go for a drink nothing heavy

Most of the girls there were 4's and 5's @ best. What was baffling to me though was there were guys who were jacked up, talking to these girls like nothing. I mean these guys are well build, good looking etc. I made a couple approaches with the few chicks that were there but we ended up leaving after less then an hour(it was that bad).

On the ride home something basic hit me, those same broads that were at the bar getting hit on left and right by studs wouldn't dare step in the venues that are higher end in the city. You just don't see fat chicks at that the higher end clubs and lounges.

I remember last year a buddy(a fellow gamer he is a Mack lol) and I would go out and it wouldn't be uncommon to hit on a chick who is a model or just a plain ShowStopper. Your game had to be super tight, It wasn't uncommon for me to mack on a chick just to see a famous athlete sitting across from me doing the same. I'm not gonna lie at times it was intimidating as hell. A lot of community guys I know don't venture those places, strictly for the fact that they know they couldn't pull these chicks and they know thy have more success going to a places were girls are average or slightly above. While I find a lot of the chicks(and dudes) at those higher end spots are pretentious and I don't really care for the techno music. Their the hottest in the city and Fat chicks know they can't compete hence they stay in their little rat hole.

To the guys complaining about sausage fest or the whole 5 guys to 1 girl at the club ratio., go to one of those higher end places, their hot chicks everywhere, the ratio's tend to be even(unless your VIP were there more chicks then guys) sure you may have to pay a cover but it's worth it.

Just an observation

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hottest chics in my city are at the upscale places. But the hottest chics in my city are in the upper middle class social circles as well. People do what I like to call self selecting. They settle for an environment they feel comfortable in. Women especially. Which would a woman rather do? Be the queen of a small pond or just another fish in a big pond?

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda feel like Tupac and Nate Dogg (R.I.P.). Everywhere I go, I see the same h0es. Although, it's not just the same one. It's fat girls in general. There are fat girls in every bar or club I walk into here. I know Chicago is a pretty overweight city, but sometimes it amazes me. So, unfortunately, my observations aren't the same.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
The hottest chics in my city are at the upscale places. But the hottest chics in my city are in the upper middle class social circles as well. People do what I like to call self selecting. They settle for an environment they feel comfortable in. Women especially. Which would a woman rather do? Be the queen of a small pond or just another fish in a big pond?
I agree Warrior, truth is I don't care for those higher end places, cause everyone stands around and has this "look at me look at me" look. It's very pretentious, I don't have fun when i go to those places, as I don't care to stand around and watch everyone watch everyone else(lame, typically these places don't have a dancefloor neither, well not in my city anyway) that's why I rarely go. When you talk to people it's a shore in itself and everything is on a superficial level(on top of that they charge like $10 for a beer) but I do go every now and then because that is were the hotties are and to step my game up, lately I've been going to open roof places were it's not higher end but its got a higher end vibe and the chicks are dressed up but it isn't as superficial(you still get cool regular chicks there)

PDubb75 said:
I kinda feel like Tupac and Nate Dogg (R.I.P.). Everywhere I go, I see the same h0es. Although, it's not just the same one. It's fat girls in general. There are fat girls in every bar or club I walk into here. I know Chicago is a pretty overweight city, but sometimes it amazes me. So, unfortunately, my observations aren't the same.
Fat chicks are everywhere true but i noticed in these higher end places hot chicks are abundant, kinda like your favorite rap video lol
:D

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Low end clubs cater to low end scrubs,
Low end scrubs chase after chubs,
Therefore low end clubs will always have an abundance of chubs.

So step your game up and only go to high end clubs. I would rather have to pay $20 for a room full of dimes than $5 for a room of mud ducks.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about access. Of course the fat chicks wouldn't be caught dead at an upscale club because they'd be ignored the entire night save for perhaps closing time when guys are too drunk and the googles are really blurring their vision.

The guys are the one who need to check themselves at "Fat City" and ask themselves why are they going after these women? Maybe they are chubby chasers who knows.

The upscale clubs are simply a filtering process for women. They know that the high covers, dress requirements will eliminate most "undesirables" and eliminate guys from hitting on them.

If you don't like the quality level then you're in the wrong club or even in the wrong city.

Reaction score
You are missing something VERY obvious: the VENUES are the reason the women don't go in there. They aren't invited, or even ALLOWED.

The barriers are many:

The club promoters offer free admission to VIP, and free drinks, to the hotties, to get them to attract the guys and their cover charges.

If an ugly slips in, they either charge her as if she were a loser guy, let her know she's unwelcome, tilt her towards a lower-end venue (so as not to offend her), or just kick her out.

Many of the hotties are even paid as "VIP hostesses" and clear 500-1,000 dollars a night.

Most women (what I call the I'm-So_SEXEE types) wouldn't hesitate to go into the upscale venues if they could, since they truly believe they are attractive, especially with their "personalities."

Quality women don't hang out in the nightlife. I live by the UPenn campus, and if you ever saw how hot the female grad students are around here, or where they hang out (not bars), you'd never waste time in an "L-I venue" again. I never had to do much to MEET this type of woman, since I've been surroudned by them for my entire adult life, after a childhood spent sharpening my teeth on the upper east side of Manhattan. The same women live in both places, but they're still nice and more open-minded while they are down here.

Ray Gordon
Bettor Off Single: Why Commitment Is A Bad Gamble For Men
http://www.toosmarttofail.com/bos.pdf
FREE!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This goes for any social gathering of anysort anywhere in any city. you want the hot girls your going to have to get out of your comfort zone and go looking for them.

Reaction score
typical said:
This goes for any social gathering of anysort anywhere in any city. you want the hot girls your going to have to get out of your comfort zone and go looking for them.
You mean the social-climbing, slutty, garbage "hot" chicks. The QUALITY hot ones don't gather in places like nightclubs. Of all the super-high-quality women in the UPenn area I've met/dated/laid, very, VERY few were in bars. The ones in bars acted stereotypically; the hot graduate students did not.

Ray Gordon
Bettor Off Single: Why Commitment Is A Bda Gamble For Men
FREE!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BettorOffSingle said:
Quality women don't hang out in the nightlife. I live by the UPenn campus, and if you ever saw how hot the female grad students are around here, or where they hang out (not bars), you'd never waste time in an "L-I venue" again. I never had to do much to MEET this type of woman, since I've been surroudned by them for my entire adult life, after a childhood spent sharpening my teeth on the upper east side of Manhattan. The same women live in both places, but they're still nice and more open-minded while they are down here.
I agree with your post except for this part, the word "Quality" gets thrown around here an awful lot. The term when applied to a women is very subjective as everyone has a different take on what they deem a "quality" women. I met my ex at a club and you couldn't get higher quality then that i.e. cooking, looks, personality, spiritual, soulful, aesthetic, very feminine etc etc

BettorOffSingle said:
You mean the social-climbing, slutty, garbage "hot" chicks. The QUALITY hot ones don't gather in places like nightclubs. Of all the super-high-quality women in the UPenn area I've met/dated/laid, very, VERY few were in bars. The ones in bars acted stereotypically; the hot graduate students did not.
So where do "Super-high-quality" girls go on a Saturday night? they stay at home reading twilight books, right? righhhhhhhhhhhhhht

:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Solomon said:
I agree with your post except for this part, the word "Quality" gets thrown around here an awful lot. The term when applied to a women is very subjective as everyone has a different take on what they deem a "quality" women. I met my ex at a club and you couldn't get higher quality then that i.e. cooking, looks, personality, spiritual, soulful, aesthetic, very feminine etc etc

So where do "Super-high-quality" girls go on a Saturday night? they stay at home reading twilight books, right? righhhhhhhhhhhhhht

:rolleyes:
I actually didn't take Kate seriously because I met her at the local underage college bar on her 18th birthday, when she had a dozen guys eating out of her hand. I was like "why bother?" Her friend, NHBCig, starts bugging me for cigs while Kate is dsisplayed in the background. I never got along with NHBCig but it was funny because for about a week that's all that would happen. Some other overlap in our social circles put Kate and I in proximity with each other, and once I took the time to talk to her, I began falling hard and fast, yet still kept my cool for a few weeks, because it was working so well. This was my first attempt at acting like a PUA, so it was unsustainable, but even as I switched to AFC, my progress with Kate didn't slow down. It was like she factored all that stuff out and just made up her mind first to hook up with me, and then not to, once she saw I wanted to marry her.

I bet your ex was not a barfly though.

Most super-elites I've met were in the course of my normal life: sharing an elevator, walking down the street, stopped at a light, in a store, maybe a coffeehouse (not that often because it's like a "dry bar" atmosphere), at CHESS TOURNAMENTS (my alpha gimmick), or through male friends (like SHBDancer, who was a friend's girlfriend). I met the OTL in my neighborhood at a grocery store, but she made herself very approachable, then eighteen months later she turned into a super-elite. She offered her sister to me after I scored her some nice Jackson Browne tix when "BRUUUUUCEEEEEEE!" (as in Springseen) made a guest appearance on stage (I supplicated by going out of my way a bit to get her the tix which she paid for).

I met SHBBartender when she was tending bar on the upper east side, and after 1994, I met most of my super-elites either on AOL (where I would put that I was a psychic and relationship expert in my profile, which was a chick-magnet), or through my wing, PonyTailDude, who collected super-elites as in dozens, all by going for LJBF at first, and within seven days they would always want him. It was like clockwork. He's actually the guy who tipped me off to that.

I met a few more at the Turf Club and racetrack, particularly when I had TrustFundDude as my wing (he was world-class, as was PonyTailDude, and I had extended free "bootcamps" from both). With PonytailDude, we would play chess, and I would teach him chess while he taught me all he knew about pickup, much like a modern bootcamp. With TrustFundDude, his game was SICK. He just spit out his genius, and I followed, quietly, but the one chick who wanted me, he wanted and she didn't want him, which pissed him off. That also tipped me off to how the PUAs get quantity, while I was getting quality, as the one chick I got trumped the dozens he landed.

I met Le Club in her living room when she was fourteen. I was twenty, training fulltime at chess, and she had never seen anything like me. Thanks to my "failures" with the OTL and Kate, i was experienced, knew how to take the lead (as she aged, of course, nothing happend over the phone until she was sixteen, and we didn't date until she was eighteen, all with her parents' approval), and it was clear that I held the upper hand, something definitely not the case with Kate or the OTL. Le Club NEVEr went to bars or clubs, so I kind of lucked out, but I think that's how lots of women like that operate. She and her mom showed up at my tournaments a few times, ostensibly to watch her brother play, but looking back I'm not so sure. One Saturday night, Le Club took a public chess lesson from me in front of an entire skittles room, including one of my "phantom girlfriends" (female chessplayer), who saw the lesson, and actually looked jealous.

As I aged, past 1998, I became a "bus stop king," in that I could just open women while waiting for the 21 or 42 in Philadelphia, since that gave good isolation and a 10-15 minute "set," which could continue on the ride. Public transit can be very good if you know what you're doing, and don't mind running game in front of strangers (most chicks don't mind either if they like you). I met a pair of super-elites in a cofeehouse in 1994 by setting up a chessboard next to their table and ignoring them while I studied (they opened me), but walked away when an AMOG I barely knew pretended to be my friend and kept insulting me by pretending he was just making conversation. I had too many options not to have to deal with that garbage.

I met HBPhD (microbiologist) in my lobby, SHBWharton in my elevator, SHBMed was a neighbor, and HBChina made numerous attempts to open me in my building (which is loaded with hot chicks) until I finally got the hint and asked her for a ride to place the KYDerby advance wager in 1999. I gave her a few $2 tickets on my horses, one of which won, which got her a $30.00 payoff, her tip for driving me back. At her apartment, I mentioned that I did hypnosis and her eyes JUMPED out of her head. That deal was blown after I set up a beautiful rooftop isolation to watch a sunrise, when a HOMELESS COUPLE set up shop!

During my chess days, I met SHBJoffrey (ballerina) on Amtrak, along with a few other high-quality women, and had met SHBJulliartd at my high school, where she took regular classes one day a week and opened me asking to share a locker. I am tall, and was athletic and good-looking in my youth, so take that for what it's worth. After 2000, I swore off gaming women in my building because I'm a public figure and that's just not a good idea.

I met numerous hotties doing temp and office work, but never gamed them because I find they lack ethics, but I did meet many in Center City during lunch and before and after work (the reason I wore a suit to my job). Met a few more through a massage certification class (50 hours), and did begin scoring through the local coffeehouse before I stopped relying on those venues in the late 1990s. By far, the most lucrative place to meet women I find is ONLINE, since you have a global menu, but you need to be three steps ahead of the public. Maybe one day I'll share my current secrets for doing that. That's how I scored my current "girlfriend," who is twenty, lives on the west coast, but has arranged a booty call for when she comes east, not too far from now. I will give one hint: VIDEO is key now. Forget the dating sites.

I've never found bars and clubs to be great venues.

BARS = Bad Attitudes Reign Supreme

Don't like the noise, or the environment, and the attitudes are ridiculous. When I crashed and burned in a skating club at fourteen, I knew it was a problem since I'm a very good skater, and at sixteen I bombed horribly at the West End (Columbia's underage bar at the time), to the point where I felt suicidal, but cured myself by going home to my skyscraper, knowing the idiot bouncer who gave me crap probably lived in Astoria. That was a huge blessing, as it threw me back to daygame, where I met SHBStore. SHBBrazil (all of these are in my book) was also a neighbor, and I met her in a local playground.

That's a sampling of the "venues" I find strongest, for anyone who cares.

Ray Gordon
Bettor Off Single: Why Commitment Is A Bad Gamble For Men
FREE!!