Fashion Week in NYC

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i'll be working filming some stuff during the Fashion Week this weekend (Press Access and all)... so basiacly i'll be surrounded with beautiful girls and gay fashion designers.

Any serious advice?

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, we shot for 2 days straight with access to behind teh scenes where we shot **** load with all the girls right before the show (most girls are like 6' tall and in hels are taller then me). Shot some famous people and such - basicaly no one knows who you are yet they all assume you are someone big (we got nice camera and sound equipment). With camera we can go anywhere and everyone LOVES it. Women, no matter how hot or attractive love to be in front of teh lens (gay men too...). I don't know i suppose i'm just rambling.

DON FONZ

Reaction score
So did you get any numbers or just film footage of hotties to wack off to later? ha ha. Im a fashion designer, just graduate from katherine gibbs in dec. (across the street from BP) can't wait to get my line out there so I can be surrounded by 6 foot hotties at the fashion conventions modeling my stuff, life is good..

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don then you gonna be the first non-gay fashion designer....

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saga continues. Today i became paparazzi with my camera no further then 4 feet from Paris Hilton. Then on another show i spotted a babe in the crowd and as i'm casting attractive girl for a commercial gave her my business card so she can email me...

The best part is that yesterday i meet a AW who i had a crush on some time ago and she knowing it started rambling about another guy she fuc-ked... I was going to bring her in one one of these fashion shows (she really wanted to come) but since she couldn't keep her mouth shut about her fuc-king experience i stood her up... Haha!