"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Fashion sense

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Hawaii
yo guys,

I realize that my style of clothing is kind of boring,,, i usually wear Collar shirts and ironed pants, heh, ive been going for the classy GQ look and ive been really lookin at myself in the mirror and im not dressing to impress myself. I always aim to turn myself on when i dress.

I live in hawaii where its usually a moderate 60-80 degrees most of the time.

Anyone got any fashion tips? I was watching this show "queer eye for the straight guy" and theyre clothes sorta turned me on in a fashion sense type way.

Im a black/asian male with brown skin tone like a starbucks frappucino(sp?)

Im talkin accesories, and spiffy (lol) clothes that look really is a step up above the other kids in the highschool

Ive been talkin to my lady friends and they say that they love the gay guys because of their fashion sense and their disregard for how people think of them. I wanna dress like that (without the gay part :p )

So anyone got any sites that sell nice snazzy smooth slick apparel or any clothing combination ideas? Or interesting accesories perhaps?

EDIT

and hair styles, yea some sexy hairstyles my hair is naturally curly
but its not full-fledged "black man hair" because im half asian so when its cut short, it straightens and when its long its wavy and nappy


peace,
ron
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
get a gay hairdresser, they work wonders with your hair.


try versace, metro leather jackets, sunglasses, button shirts in black made out of silk, loafers or casual shoes.

and go out there and kill.
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
NOBODY wears Versace. Not even Donatella herself, I would imagine. If it's brands you're looking for, try D&G, Theory, 4YOU, Robert Graham, Diesel, Gucci, Burberry, Dior Homme, John Varvatos, Armani Jeans, Evisu, Earl Jeans, Hugo Boss, Allen B., Y3 (a collection by Adidas and Yoshi Yamamoto), Von Dutch, and PaperClothAndDenim.
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
armani! there we go.
 

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Hawaii
thanx

ah cool i checked out a few of those brands and they are just what i am looking.

anyone else?


peace,
ron
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I'm wearin PJ pants to school today so I dunno if you want my advice or not...hehehe

On a side note I do dress good a lot of girls I talk to say Im one of the best dressed guys at my school which I take as a huge compliment.

But sometimes in the mornin ya just wanna slide on some pajama pants and a t shirt and go to school and say the hell with it.:D
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
DJ_Mind_Tricks, if it's fashion advice you're looking for, feel free to PM (private message) me.
 
Top