Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fascinating

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been cleaning up my act DJ'ing wise, and I've noticed that my worse weakness is being interesting. I've just restarted my life after quite a few years of stasis, and I missed the whole part of life where you learn those types of skills.

I've been reading up on this, and seems that you can't really learn how to be interesting, it's more of a natural thing, that comes with experience. Is this true?

If so, how would I become interesting?

If not, what is the true way to be fascinating?

(Yes, I know that if I tell great stories and always have something to do, I'll seem fascinating, but you can't always be doing that. I would like to know how to become an interesting person inner game wise)

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
sheesh...

man to be interesting...you need to get a life...

do something that ur interested at...dont force it. dont do it for woman!

if you like playing guitar,play for urself...

i mean,how can a woman be intersted in your life if you are just in fornt of your pc the whole day figuring out how to be interesting...

get a social life...that it i guess... no one can ever teach you how to be intersting..

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
April_Infinite said:
I've been reading up on this, and seems that you can't really learn how to be interesting, it's more of a natural thing, that comes with experience. Is this true?
Are you KIDDING? :rolleyes:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
*yawn* Man, I'm bored with you already...

Heh, just kidding there bro.

How to be interesting... hmm. You can't really give a straight answer to that. Its a complicated thing. Like gherald said, you should get a social life of some kind. Figure out some things you like to do, and make hobbies out of them. Go take lessons and gain a new skill or two. Be active.

Also, it helps if you're good at talking to people. If someone asks you how your weekend was, and you say "It was good" without really elaborating, well... that's boring. You should be able to tell them the jist of your weekend, with all the good details, but not to the point of dragging it on forever. This takes some practice, but you'll get it down after awhile.

That's a good start. Basically, its this: "If you want to be interesting, do what interests you!"

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a quote once, not sure the reference... probably in one of my business guru/how to deal with people books.. but the quote goes..

"If you want to be interesting, be interested!"

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ That is the best advice. Be interested in people. Ask them questions and find out more about THEM. If you do this a lot of people will think of you as a great conversationalist.

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good, but I was wondering how this would help in an approach situation? I can't exactly ask them many questions without seeming like an interogator, and I'm trying to stay away from routines, I forget them in the heat of battle, and they only work in certain situations.

I can't even tell her about exciting parts of my life either because I'm still working on spicing it up.

This sounds good for the long run DJ'ing, I'm trying to shake things up so I have something to back me up, but how will I convey that I'm interesting in a short term situation, like a quick approach?

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an easy way to learn how to ask more questions. Pick someone you know really well - sibling, parent, friend, whatever. Try to ask them as many questions in a row without them noticing (and you'll know if they notice). The easiest way to keep them rolling is after at least every other answer slip in a sentence that sums up what they just said and/or states your opinion. I've had people go on for at least 10-15 minutes about themselves doing this.