Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FARQ: Frequently Asked Retarded Questions

Who is the big boss?

• I am

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • See above

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since most of the 2001-2003 people are gone, someone needs to put things in order. I bring to you the Frequently Asked Retarded Questions. I don't understand how dumb some of you are by asking questions with such obvious answers.

From now on, these questions are answered ONCE, and never again.

Feel free to ask additional questions here. Don't make another thread.

LOL HOW CAN I GET GIRLS?
You can get girls by not being a retard. You can start by reading the DJ Bible, or the HS DJ Bible.

LOL WHERE CAN I GET GIRLS?
NOT AT HOME. There are no girls on your PS2, there are some girls on AIM.. it's not the same thing. I drove around saturday night high as **** with 3 girls, bumping music and smokin weed all night long. One of the girls, I ended up making out with all night, 5 hours after meeting her.

Again, there are no girls at home. Mom doesn't count.

LOL HOW DO I TALK TO GIRLS? I SUCK LOL
Speak. Say something like "hello". It's not hard anymore because you got their attention. They're going to look at you and see if you're cute. You will be because you listened to me and you actually look nice. They want to know what you want from them. Ask them what's up, where they're from, what're they doing out here, what school, do you know so and so... it's really easy. leave with their number or myspace.

LOL WHAT IS THE BEST PICKUP LINE?
There isn't a magical word or sentence that gets you girls. You need to be able to try and see what works, and what doesn't. You need to be able to say the right things. It starts with confidence and knowledge. These start on this board.

LOL HOW DO I KISS A GIRL?
It's pretty easy. You see it everywhere, so imitate. It's really really easy. Just make sure your breath is good, your lips aren't cold, and you're moving your hands around. I'd put up a video of me making out, but I don't have one, so all you need to know about your hands is that they should be around her, moving up her back, her neck, waist, belly button, hair. Anywhere else isn't really appropriate just for making out.

LOL HOW DO I GET HEAD OR ORAL SEX?
Ask. If you can't ask for a "kiss" down there, then you shouldn't be getting oral sex. You can try to hint at it by moving her head down there. If she refuses, you're a tard for messing up.

MY FACE IS UGLY, WHAT DO I DO?
Sorry. Having straight teeth, nice hair, no pimples means that you're not ugly. ALL THESE THINGS ARE FIXABLE, SO FIX THEM.

LOL I PLAY VIDEO GAMES ALL DAY, AND STILL WATCH THE SIMPSONS. HOW CAN I STOP BEING A LOSER?
Leave your house. Play a sport. Smoke weed. Make some friends. An interesting combination of all four, maybe? I used to be like that. Now, I have hundreds of people I can call and kick it with ranging from 20 miles south to 40 miles north of my area. I even have friends in other states.

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK I'M A LOSER?
Because you look and act like one. How do you change this? See above question.

HOW DO I LOSE WEIGHT?
Start doing drugs. OR, you can be smart about it and work out. Run more than you should, lift more than you should, and eat responsibly.

HOW CAN I BE LIKE YOU AC/DC?
Try really hard.

Last edited:

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahmen bro. I'm sick of all the losers.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
True, i have to disagree with that as well. I'm no innocent b*tch, i've tried it, but it wasn't for me, i felt fake. Plus it always feel better to hook up with some chick you just met when you're all sober and so is she.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
The One Thing I Hate About Your Replies Is Telling Them To Smoke Weed, Never Smoke Weed
YOU can never smoke weed. I think EVERYONE ELSE can make their own decision.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AC/DC said:
YOU can never smoke weed. I think EVERYONE ELSE can make their own decision.
Right, so they can make their own decisions and don't need YOU telling them that smoking weed is somehow going to help them get girls.

Other than that, A+.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also prefer the natural thing. That way I know it was me and not the weed screwing with her mind that got that b*tch on my d*ck.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my piece of advice:

When dealing with women, **** all the **** you learned on here. DO NOT TRY TO meet/talk with women like a commander would fight a battle, you'll be thinking ahead of the game and not in the moment. Do you like talking to people who are distracted/distant?

Do not do this:

Jan: So where do you go to school.
You: (She's asking me a question, I should be really ****y and smooth on this one and make her laugh) I school you.
Jan: Yeah...

You just made yourself look like a flaming pile of ****.

With that quit asking questions like AC/DC listed. You must use the Bible and social interactions to guide you and you must learn the knowledge in the field.

raidou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao at the farq title

Reaction score
Luke!! said:
The One Thing I Hate About Your Replies Is Telling Them To Smoke Weed, Never Smoke Weed
The man can do what he wants and say what he wants. Weed is good for losing weigth since it increases metabolism = burn fat which is why you get hungry when your high. Also it's much better than alcohol since it's cheaper, doesn't give you a gut, noone has died from smoking pot and it's not a depressant. So by far smoking weed is better for you! It's illegal but it's harmless. So stop believing what MTV tells you because weed is good if you have a balanced life style. It might give you short term memory if you do too much but that's it so stop telling people not to smoke especially when you don't know what your talking about.

He also didn't SAY / IMPLY that people should smoke weed so stop complaining.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dimebag_Darrell said:
AC/DC I salute you DAWG!! ROOF ROOF!!:rockon:
MOST DEFINITELY!

If you live in California, or you plan to be... let's burn or shroom sometime?:rockon:

EVERYONE ELSE: Stop being retards.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Decent post...I don't recommend smoking weed for the same reasons that I do not recommend eating junk food...but it's your call. Weed is NOT harmless (don't listen to that idiot)...poison is poison.

Most people here could stand to think for themselves more...self-confidence is all that really matters folks.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha you guys dont know weed culture. its not cocaine, calm down, and alot of people consider it softer than liquor. i dont smoke anymore, but back in the good old days being the man with the sack is like being the man with a mercedes and a hundred million dollars. the girls flock to you and you meet lots of new friends.

of course its just something that can make friends, and maybe a lil more risky than the other choices, but it still makes friends fast.

good post acdc. but i watch the simpsons you tard and im not a loser. show is funny.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dannowillbookem said:
haha you guys dont know weed culture. its not cocaine, calm down, and alot of people consider it softer than liquor. i dont smoke anymore, but back in the good old days being the man with the sack is like being the man with a mercedes and a hundred million dollars. the girls flock to you and you meet lots of new friends.

of course its just something that can make friends, and maybe a lil more risky than the other choices, but it still makes friends fast.
Sure, people almost ALWAYS do it because they don't want to look like losers...or because they can't think for themselves...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll agree with the simpsons but video games rock.
Mind you, if you haven't touched a pc game in 8 years, I'd like to remind you that it's turned into a very social experience with almost everyone on voice chat while you're playing.

As soon as a chick catches wind of my hobby, it allows for the EASIEST conversations ever. I'll just let you guys imagine the hundreds of replies to the most common line: You live in a dream world. Anyways the list goes on. Video games = pimp.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
Also it's much better than alcohol since it's cheaper, doesn't give you a gut,

Man....that arguement is so jaded. Going for a run is much cheaper than both, and won't get you a gut.

He also didn't SAY / IMPLY that people should smoke weed so stop complaining.
Smoke weed
Say what?:rolleyes:

I don't care about weed smoking, do it for all I care, I'm not Amish, but if you're going to try and act all know-it-all, at least make sure you actually read what you're putting.