Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fantasy Football Advice Please

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I win this year I get $1000 so it will improve my finances as well as make me feel like a boss for winning two years in a row

The league is Non-PPR.

Competitive this year, my record is 4-4 with most other teams being 4-4 or 5-3 so it’s a close race.

Current lineup this week:

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Ezekiel Elliott
RB: Tevin Coleman
WR: Julian Edelman
WR: Randall Cobb
TE: Jimmy Graham
FLEX: Phillip Lindsay
D/ST: Broncos (Vs Texans this week)
K: Graham Gano

Bench Players:

WR: Odell Beckham Jr (BYE WEEK)
QB: Andrew Luck (BYE WEEK)
TE: Eric Ebron (BYE WEEK)
D/ST: Rams (Vs Saints this week)
WR: Doug Baldwin
WR: Calvin Ridley
WR: Amari Cooper (just picked up off waivers)

As you can see I have an abundance of wide receivers and I’m contemplating who to play in the spot that Cobb is in right now.

I was thinking I might play Amari Cooper because he is pretty much automatically a WR1 now since he got traded to Dallas.

Cooper and Baldwin are considered the #1’s on their teams depth charts while Cobb and Ridley are #2’s.

I’m stuck because Cobb and Ridley have shown games of excellence this year but not consistent at all. Plus Green Bay has all their receivers back now so Cobbs share of targets might not be there.

Baldwin is a crap shoot too I feel like. But Cooper could start to do some good things in Dallas I just don’t know if I should start him without seeing how he does first.

Any advice fellas?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Football is about matchups. I would guess that whoever is covering said receiver would be just as important to consider. A star cornerback can negate a star wr. Then #1 is not really #1 any more, at least in stats. The Patriots have just slayed defenses before with a #4 or #5 wr because they draw coverage from a slow ass linebacker.

Another thing about team matchups, late in the season, when it is obvious they are not making the playoffs, a lot of teams give a half ass effort. Veteran players are much worse about that than younger ones.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Football is about matchups. I would guess that whoever is covering said receiver would be just as important to consider. A star cornerback can negate a star wr. Then #1 is not really #1 any more, at least in stats. The Patriots have just slayed defenses before with a #4 or #5 wr because they draw coverage from a slow ass linebacker.

Another thing about team matchups, late in the season, when it is obvious they are not making the playoffs, a lot of teams give a half ass effort. Veteran players are much worse about that than younger ones.
Nice didn’t think about the half ass effort thing for teams not making the playoffs.

There’s just too many targets in Green Bay so I’ve decided to go with Amari Cooper. I just have a feeling he is going to do good things in Dallas being pretty much their only competent receiver. With Zeke in there it only helps open shyt up for both of them. Hopefully he can return to his Pro Bowl self from here on out!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sleep on Valdes-Scandling or St. Brown in Green Bay this weekend. Geronimo Allison may be out, and Davante Adams will be well covered by the Patriots. The rookie receivers are already making some noise.