Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Famous Youtuber Wheat Waffle's makes an Anti-Cold Approaching Video

Reaction score
I want to hear what @Jesse Pinkman thinks about this since this is his alley way. In addition, I haven't even watched the video yet, so this post is as blind as Heller Keller.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think that Blackpillers were a cancer but now I see them as a great thing for game and society. The reason for this is because their poison gets men out of game and into being shut-ins which means more opportunities for me. I am not even going to bother debating with these guys, they cannot be reasoned with. However, I am going to let them spread their poison and get more men out of game and out of approaching. Way too many spam approachers here in Miami meaning others have to pick their game up and be even more smooth if they want to score.

I appreciate the black pill for existing, it is taking men out of the market and clearing way for the men with strong mindsets to go in and grab a bigger share.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the couples graph showed me is that, as long as you're a 5-6.5 you can date above your looks match... Since five is average, this should apply to many men.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good video. Wheat Waffles emphasises looking for a woman for a LTR and is not into the "hook-up" culture thing. One one hand it's saying you are more likely to get your looksmatch through cold-approaching (ie which is not realistic as you'll likely approach a 7+ regardless of your SMV to feel motivated to do that in the first place), which sounds better than OLD.

@Jesse Pinkman is likely a Chad-light based on the way he's describing himself and his own traction online, so the video is advising cold-approaching for guys like himself. If you are lower on the looks-tier than unless you have really strong skin and a niche characteristic that some types of girls would be totally into he's saying it's a waste of time and difficult on the ego to shift what may be 95% rejections.

My own looks-tier is exactly a 3/10, this is based on $ 20 consultation I paid Wheat-Waffles for a face-rating about a year ago, as well as photoreeler, and as also confirmed based on how I may see women react with me (ie neighbours on the street, random women that I may see through the car window, etc...) so it wouldn't make any sense with me to bother, unless my bf was reduced from 40% to 24%, The guy approaching in the video looks more or less similar to how I look as a factor of body-weight and his approaches were too weird, he looked like a beggar. According to Wheat Waffles too much body fat in the wrong place can cause instant rejections. So it's more profitable for me to lose weight than to cold approach.

That being said, there are some weight-loss clinics that are charging like $ 1200 and claiming you could lose up to 50 lbs in their program and they give you injections for the muscle so you won't lose them. If I wasn't as tight in cash, I'd jump to that option since it would be the easiest way to spike up my SMV so I could re-evaluate my looks-rating for before and after if it's that bad.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your bodyfat is at 40%, I do not care what other things are going on in your life, you get that thing down! FFS, just take up intermittent fasting and go from there, you can reduce that down significantly. Pickup aside, a high BF is putting you at risk for so many health issues that you literally have no idea of how many complications it causes down the line. Now this is nothing against you @corrector but I have to call it out.

I think a lot of guys on this forum need to fix some significant things in their life first before they decide to weigh in on game issues and game discussions. Now I get it, the forum offers great escapism for men that want to get away from life problems. I got on here because I needed somewhere to discuss game and mentally escape from a toxic workplace. However, prioritize other aspects of your life first before you say game does or doesn't work.

Reaction score
Good video. Wheat Waffles emphasises looking for a woman for a LTR and is not into the "hook-up" culture thing. One one hand it's saying you are more likely to get your looksmatch through cold-approaching (ie which is not realistic as you'll likely approach a 7+ regardless of your SMV to feel motivated to do that in the first place), which sounds better than OLD.

@Jesse Pinkman is likely a Chad-light based on the way he's describing himself and his own traction online, so the video is advising cold-approaching for guys like himself. If you are lower on the looks-tier than unless you have really strong skin and a niche characteristic that some types of girls would be totally into he's saying it's a waste of time and difficult on the ego to shift what may be 95% rejections.

My own looks-tier is exactly a 3/10, this is based on $ 20 consultation I paid Wheat-Waffles for a face-rating about a year ago, as well as photoreeler, and as also confirmed based on how I may see women react with me (ie neighbours on the street, random women that I may see through the car window, etc...) so it wouldn't make any sense with me to bother, unless my bf was reduced from 40% to 24%, The guy approaching in the video looks more or less similar to how I look as a factor of body-weight and his approaches were too weird, he looked like a beggar. According to Wheat Waffles too much body fat in the wrong place can cause instant rejections. So it's more profitable for me to lose weight than to cold approach.

That being said, there are some weight-loss clinics that are charging like $ 1200 and claiming you could lose up to 50 lbs in their program and they give you injections for the muscle so you won't lose them. If I wasn't as tight in cash, I'd jump to that option since it would be the easiest way to spike up my SMV so I could re-evaluate my looks-rating for before and after if it's that bad.
I would consider myself a 7.5-8 most likely. My jaw line and baggy eyes keeps from being a Chad lol. I'm 6ft and 12% BF, I recommend that as the sweetspot because it's easier to maintain and you still look decent.

Reaction score
If your bodyfat is at 40%, I do not care what other things are going on in your life, you get that thing down! FFS, just take up intermittent fasting and go from there, you can reduce that down significantly. Pickup aside, a high BF is putting you at risk for so many health issues that you literally have no idea of how many complications it causes down the line. Now this is nothing against you @corrector but I have to call it out.

I think a lot of guys on this forum need to fix some significant things in their life first before they decide to weigh in on game issues and game discussions. Now I get it, the forum offers great escapism for men that want to get away from life problems. I got on here because I needed somewhere to discuss game and mentally escape from a toxic workplace. However, prioritize other aspects of your life first before you say game does or doesn't work.
Yeah, you can't be over here gaming women on 40% BF man. Your BF is high, so I do question rather if you have a mental/emotional issue that causes excesses eating. Get that solved first before you dive in to losing weight. Now, if you are just a lazy fuq then that's easier to deal with lol.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not intending to hijack this thread, but I have tried intermittent fasting. I should also mention that I live at home with two aging parents and I'm registered on social assistance (although amounts are clawed back based on the amount of income I'm reporting to them, etc...), the regular income is still low enough to get a top-up from them which means it's a pretty tough business to make a living. I will be consulting with my case-worker next month to continue working together on a plan or evaluate how this business is doing around that time, assuming I"m still working there.

That being said, my parents bring food at home in excess and I have found myself tricked into eating food that I didn't think would add weight. (ie had Keto-type foods thinking because it had no sugar it would be good. Little did I think of butter, eggs, or other saturated fat ingredients that would spike the weight and I'm eating thinking I was getting a free ride. Eating left-overs or thinking its better to eat food than waste it because there are people in the world who are starving and throwing away food seems like its not cool.). Also the type of work-at-home deskjob I have doesn't really give me time to get out and bike ride during the weekdays. I might have some time on the weekends to exercise but it's not enough to make a dent on the weight.

The point is, both my situation and weight sound like disqualifying factors that just put me completely out of the zone. Yet at the same time, while there is big effort being made to fix both of them, I'm not seeing much of a dent. We can only deal with the hand we are dealt with at the end of the day.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

just got for super hot 18 year olds. Apparently super easy to 'manipulate' due to their age
At least it will tide you over if you're in a dry spell

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just got for super hot 18 year olds. Apparently super easy to 'manipulate' due to their age
At least it will tide you over if you're in a dry spell
You mean to break the 8 year dry spell?

I could see how that could work. If you spam approach enough and know where to approach then you might find someone that is into older guys. The video does talk about niche attraction. Also, as bad as my situation might be at 46 y/o , it's not that bad compared to other teenagers with the same age. I still have title ownership for my own car, which is an SUV Ford Edge, have access to cash, so I think at least at that level I have a good SMV for those type of girls. In that sense, I'm far better off financially today then I was when I was a teenager myself. The only issue is I don't really look 46 y/o. I think I look younger, especially if I cut my hair really low and don't have that dad-look which might be off-putting to girls who really like that older look.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you spam approach enough and know where to approach then you might find someone that is into older guys.
Well in theory you don't need to find a girl into older guys - you just 'manipulate' any super hot 18 year old girl you desire into fvcking you. Apparently it's super easy to do since their age makes them so easy to manipulate into doing whatever you want

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in theory you don't need to find a girl into older guys - you just 'manipulate' any super hot 18 year old girl you desire in ****ing you. Apparently it's super easy to do since their age makes them so easy to manipulate into doing whatever you want
In my experience, that only works on meth addicts.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in theory you don't need to find a girl into older guys - you just 'manipulate' any super hot 18 year old girl you desire into fvcking you. Apparently it's super easy to do since their age makes them so easy to manipulate into doing whatever you want
If that's true, then I can also convince them into marrying me and move into this house that is shared with my elderly parents and sort of sucks? I could also convince her to help clean up the place? Go to amusement park rides? How manipulatable are they?

I had an ex-wife in similar circumstances in 2014 and she freaked out and left me. You think there would be more luck with an 18 year old? She was in her 30s and had ad a child of herself with another boyfriend she had in the past.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched the entire video. He acknowledges that approaching strangers in person is likely better than swipe app use. This is more focused upon stranger approaching in non-bar venues than bars/nightclubs, though some of it is applicable to bars/nightclubs.

The three reasons he cites for not doing stranger approaches are....
1. You are judged most on looks, 70% on looks and 30% on persona. Being a 6 or less will lead to a lot of rejection. I think I'm a 7 and I've taken a lot of rejections in non-bar approaching. @momentomori took even more rejections as a guy with photos rated 8.5 on PhotoFeeler. If you don't have looks, don't bother doing stranger approaches.

2. Low return of return. I absolutely agree with this. Approaching strangers has a lot of rejection and a high failure rate. I don't understand why a lot of people don't draw the parallel between approaching strangers looking for dates/sex and cold calling for business sales. @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 should understand this by working in a boiler room sales environment. I also worked in a boiler room sales environment for a short period after college graduation. I lasted 2 weeks. The rejections on cold calls for sales are ridiculous and the boiler room company I worked expected hundreds of cold calls per day. In 2005, it was amazing to me that companies were still asking sales reps to cold call because cold calling had been discredited as a business method by the early 1990s. Approaching strangers, especially in non-bar venues, is a lot like cold calling. The rejections I have taken in non-bar approaching haven't been as vicious as my boiler room sales job. That's probably because I am a 7. However, way too many of my conversations fizzle out in 60 seconds or less. This morning, I got in a decent approach on a woman in terms of exceeding the 60 second threshold. I might have made it to 3 minutes but the woman was likely 40+ and had at least one child. I ended up wasting 3 minutes on an unqualified prospect. Although I wasn't rejected per se, it wasn't a pleasant experience. I've just seen way too many conversation fizzle out before I can even ask for the date. I'd like to think a lot of those women aren't in the market for new penis, but I don't know. Either way, it is frustrating to do non-bar approaches. If you are approaching strangers at a bar, you do know that the women at the bar are in the market for new penis because females generally don't show up to bars unless they are seeking new penis.

Yes, it is possible to have success from it and I have. However, a lot of the feedback you will receive in approaching will be negative.

3. Cold approach has negative effects on your self esteem. I agree and I have experienced this. I had to go to therapy for multiple years due to relational trauma as well as some childhood trauma. Failed romantic interactions, including cold approaches that went nowhere, were contributing factors to some of my mental traumas. I was evaluated for PTSD based upon my traumas, including failed cold approaches, failed relationships, and too many "one date, no sex, no second date" interactions from both online and real life sources. I've experience this and currently have a lifetime notch count that is above the notch count of most men's lifetime notch count. More of my rejections from stranger approaches have been soft nexts or conversations that go nowhere like the example from this morning. Those still hurt and do negatively affect self esteem.

Wheat Waffles is a black pill person. While I think the black pill has merit, I don't identify as a black pill person. Millennial men have embraced black pill more than red pill, whereas Gen X went more towards red pill than black pill, though even Roosh said he moved from red to black pill before ultimately having his religious conversion.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think that Blackpillers were a cancer but now I see them as a great thing for game and society. The reason for this is because their poison gets men out of game and into being shut-ins which means more opportunities for me. I am not even going to bother debating with these guys, they cannot be reasoned with. However, I am going to let them spread their poison and get more men out of game and out of approaching. Way too many spam approachers here in Miami meaning others have to pick their game up and be even more smooth if they want to score.

I appreciate the black pill for existing, it is taking men out of the market and clearing way for the men with strong mindsets to go in and grab a bigger share.
The only way that having these Incels shut themselves out helps you is if you are at their level - otherwise, they are not competition since you mog them. :rolleyes: BTW, a lot of Incels are always testing the system to see if there are any exploitable kinks; for example, I remember "Roller" Steve Hoca talking about how there was a meme of Incel men going for women with birth defects - until videos of healthy. normie-tier men with trisomy chicks started popping up. :eek: :eek:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched the entire video. He acknowledges that approaching strangers in person is likely better than swipe app use. This is more focused upon stranger approaching in non-bar venues than bars/nightclubs, though some of it is applicable to bars/nightclubs.

The three reasons he cites for not doing stranger approaches are....
1. You are judged most on looks, 70% on looks and 30% on persona. Being a 6 or less will lead to a lot of rejection. I think I'm a 7 and I've taken a lot of rejections in non-bar approaching. @momentomori took even more rejections as a guy with photos rated 8.5 on PhotoFeeler. If you don't have looks, don't bother doing stranger approaches.

2. Low return of return. I absolutely agree with this. Approaching strangers has a lot of rejection and a high failure rate. I don't understand why a lot of people don't draw the parallel between approaching strangers looking for dates/sex and cold calling for business sales. @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 should understand this by working in a boiler room sales environment. I also worked in a boiler room sales environment for a short period after college graduation. I lasted 2 weeks. The rejections on cold calls for sales are ridiculous and the boiler room company I worked expected hundreds of cold calls per day. In 2005, it was amazing to me that companies were still asking sales reps to cold call because cold calling had been discredited as a business method by the early 1990s. Approaching strangers, especially in non-bar venues, is a lot like cold calling. The rejections I have taken in non-bar approaching haven't been as vicious as my boiler room sales job. That's probably because I am a 7. However, way too many of my conversations fizzle out in 60 seconds or less. This morning, I got in a decent approach on a woman in terms of exceeding the 60 second threshold. I might have made it to 3 minutes but the woman was likely 40+ and had at least one child. I ended up wasting 3 minutes on an unqualified prospect. Although I wasn't rejected per se, it wasn't a pleasant experience. I've just seen way too many conversation fizzle out before I can even ask for the date. I'd like to think a lot of those women aren't in the market for new penis, but I don't know. Either way, it is frustrating to do non-bar approaches. If you are approaching strangers at a bar, you do know that the women at the bar are in the market for new penis because females generally don't show up to bars unless they are seeking new penis.

Yes, it is possible to have success from it and I have. However, a lot of the feedback you will receive in approaching will be negative.

3. Cold approach has negative effects on your self esteem. I agree and I have experienced this. I had to go to therapy for multiple years due to relational trauma as well as some childhood trauma. Failed romantic interactions, including cold approaches that went nowhere, were contributing factors to some of my mental traumas. I was evaluated for PTSD based upon my traumas, including failed cold approaches, failed relationships, and too many "one date, no sex, no second date" interactions from both online and real life sources. I've experience this and currently have a lifetime notch count that is above the notch count of most men's lifetime notch count. More of my rejections from stranger approaches have been soft nexts or conversations that go nowhere like the example from this morning. Those still hurt and do negatively affect self esteem.

Wheat Waffles is a black pill person. While I think the black pill has merit, I don't identify as a black pill person. Millennial men have embraced black pill more than red pill, whereas Gen X went more towards red pill than black pill, though even Roosh said he moved from red to black pill before ultimately having his religious conversion.
If you end up with a shrink for PTSD then it is not worth it no matter what lifetime notch count you have. That juice is not worth the squeeze. Nothing is worth losing your mind over.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: You can have my market share. Enjoy the sewage.