Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Famous women make up rationalizations about why they don't want kids

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://mic.com/articles/112910/12-women-who-had-the-best-response-to-society-s-biggest-expectation

I can buy some people having STRONG reasons not to have a kid, but I don't buy a lack of a strong reason as justification. \

pause.

Fvck, I just fell for it. Guys, here is a brilliant lesson. The argument is set up, so you have two opinions fed to you. You either argue they're wrong, or you agree with them. That's what they want (the guys getting the 74k likes on the article) - the debate, you check off your box, and go about your day with "your" conclusion. But that's not the point. The point is that real life is much much more complicated, and more shades of grey. Some of these chicks want kids, but can't figure out how they'd handle them. Some can't get a guy to stay. Some are narcissistic to the point that they can't realize they want kids but don't know how to change. But that's THEIR issue. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CARE OR IDENTIFY WITH EITHER SIDE. You must be adult enough to understand that there are many shades of grey, and this kind of "leading on" to make you think you've thought this out when really all you got was a quote out of context, and a few more of your brain cells die when you stop letting yourself think, and explore your own reasons for your own choices. This article is dead air, but it forces you to try and split into a group - hence once they've identified with it, some people will use it as an argument - and they've already lost.

So, fvck them, and be careful out there.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are right.

Nothing worse than forced motherhood - nor child nor mother will enjoy it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
I can buy some people having STRONG reasons not to have a kid, but I don't buy a lack of a strong reason as justification.
Seems to me that unless you are strongly driven to have a child, it might not be the best idea to have one. Wouldn't you want to be strongly committed and passionate about the idea before you choose to bring one into the world?

My ex-wife always said she never wanted a child. That was one thing we agreed on. I never wanted one because I always thought raising a child would be a huge responsibility that I might not have been good at. I also was aware of the divorce rate, and while I wasn't planning on getting divorced, I knew I didn't want to be saddled with child support payments. I'm a pretty selfish person, honestly.

I think my ex-wife just never wanted to go through pregnancy and childbirth. Can't say I blame her.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its entirely up to them. Some of these types at a later date will decide the want for kids but the biological clock has passed by.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
They are right.

This.

The world has enough people as it is anyways. I wont be having kids unless Im absolutely sure I want them and can take care of them properly (emotionally and financially)

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
They are right.

i read some where on the interent there is an option to freeze the eggs and later use them to have kids

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximummax said:
i read some where on the interent there is an option to freeze the eggs and later use them to have kids
Of course. If you are a millionaire/billionaire that option is readily there.