“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Family is going to sh!t

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
All of us are in poverty but I’m the only one who invests and is smart with my money. Im having to cut everyone off and am completely alone. It actually crazy because I think family connections are important to women, yet because my family is so toxic that is simply impossible.

today I had breakfast with my mom and she started complaining about some guy she’s prolly getting bent over by. I told her I didn’t want to hear it because she knew all this about him years ago.

it’s absolute sh!t. My one brother graduated as an engineer more than a decade ago and never worked anywhere besides a burger joint. Yet the world is the problem in his eyes.

my other brother (the one good with girls, somehow) is still working in an arcade at 30 and has no car. Meanwhile he wants to find his own place to rent. Good luck with that.

it’s just crazy man. And yet I’m the beta for bucking the trend. Literally no one could withstand the social ostricization I do. I’m literally the only one living according to my own inner compass.
Anyhow, had to rant. Hope y’all having a better weekend
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top