Family Guy goes PUA

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
So I know most of you DJs didnt watch the episode last night. I did. Stuvi went C+F on this one chick.

There was a conversation between dog and Stuvi, dog told him if you want to learn about women watch that dude (that player thong guy next door). So he did, and goes "ahhh, so you gotta treat women like crap, they like it." :flowers:

He dresses bad and goes over to this girl's house. "Im going to the park, would you like to come with me" Or something very similar. She says no, he negs her, she cries and goes anyway.

At the park they make fun of people.

Man, that stuff was hillarious. I kept thinking how many mamma boys laughing at this and dont realize how ironically true it is. I even realized something about myself, I dont know what a "normal" (nice guy) date would look like. I forgot, space it out of my head. The stuff that kid did in that cartoon looks and feels just right. :up:

Thumbs up to Family Guy. :up: I didnt watch it to the end, but I bet Stuvi fvcked her. By the way, he ended the date first, didnt brag, and even admited that it gets scary in park at night. :up: Now how many nice guys would go rambo to protect the girl? At least in their stupid little heads? :crackup:

Also, when dog told Stuvi to watch that guy, that was a great moment in animated cartoon history. Girl storms out of his house telling "I dont do that man". The guy tells her to get back or neightbors will think shes a slut. :D :moon: :flowers: :up:

Hank Rearden

Banned
Reaction score
He ended up having his chick cheat on him too.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, I saw him go insecure at party. She lost IL, man!

Point is; whatever the fvck we know is right, adds up in that cartoon. That innocent little cartoon that teens love to watch. Most of the time they tell a fairy tale, this one is real.

spike

Banned
Reaction score
lol... what time do they come out! i use to watch it when ever its on!

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy ****... what is this... that episode is dirt old and you must not know a thing about family guy if youre saying stuvi.

are you really looking into a cartoon THAT much?

you're pretty much saying "wow amazing cartoon... this proves the theories of sosuave!"

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought his name was stewie not stuvie?

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Thats not what Im saying. Im saying I saw the cartoon and it bluntly uses DD material. Its simple and silly, and I love it.

Here; stuvi says lets go home now it gets dangerous in here after dark.

Does that mean much? For a nice guy, saying that to a girl means ALL is lost. How can you admit you are afraid of being here, and at the same time imply that you wont protect the girl. If you are a nice guy you would fight anything that comes out at you, right? RIGHT!!

So, then a lion and a robot come out and fight. Man. This is a big FVCK YOU to all the nice guys out there. Now a nice guy is going to fight a robot and a lion. NO! He'll fvck the robot in the a55, and its not gay because robot is a machine, then he'll kick lions a55.

Nice guys have feelings, remember? We all used to be like that. So here is a dude sitting on the coach, and feeling. These feelings are taken, stepped onto, and he left sitting on the couch not realizing what just happened.

That is about 3 seconds of that cartoon, maybe 5. The power it conveys is just amazing, and the message is powerful. That cartoon speaks different languages to different people. Are we able to cipher it?

Sure, it could have been one little piece of video taken and miscontrued and made into something entirely else by this a55hole. The whole video had an applied DD material in it, and it made fun of nice guys.

All Im saying is that I love that one particular episode. It has a special meaning.