Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fame/Status > everything

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score

Video is also funny as hell. But let's be real... The only reason these women are matching is because they're famous. As normal dudes noone knows they'd legit get 0 or near 0 matches. And look at how responsive these girls are. A dude who's a 10/10 in looks, but without the fame, wouldn't have this kind of luck on tinder.

hitmanwalking

Banned
Reaction score
It makes sense. Lionesses need lions to dominate so their tribes can thrive. Human females need you to dominate socially as well for survival and thriving.

If I was an Alien from the Orion belt, I would conclude that women are hypergamous and you need to be hyper-famous to score with all the chicks.

However, there are ways you can exploit this on a peasant level. Being the alpha of a social circle, boss at a company, etc. Women don't walk around thinking they will score Leonardo Dicaprio. They walk around thinking they will score the "Leo" of the social environment, whoever he is.

The secret of alphas in social environments is that they frame themselves as the source of validation. They decide who and what is cool and isn't. That's it. If you don't understand this, you'll never make it! You'll end up qualifying your sorry ass to every female, lol.

So on a non-celeb level, frame is everything. But it is often the best looking and richest guys who have the biggest frames.

Last edited: