Devestator
Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 24, 2003
- Messages
- 167
- Reaction score
- 0
I was recently accused of sexual harassment at work and fired. The girl, who I will call "Sandy Vagina" or "Sandy" misinterpreted a completely non-sexual action and ratted me out. After researching prison life and prison sentences, I decided that revenge against the girl and management was not worth it. It was just a $7.00/hr job, but it really pissed me off to have my character insulted like that.
May Sandy go to hell, and be sodomized and raped by Satan himself with a burning, razor-embedded dild0! I'm not Xian so that's an empty curse. Alas...
Anyway, I learned a few lessons.
1. Do not touch anyone at work, at anytime in anyway. Even to save their lives.
2. Do not date anyone from work.
3. Do not fu.ck anyone from work.
4. Do not practice DJ mind tricks at work. They will feel sexual things, and they might blame you and destroy you if they do not want to feel these things.
Oh, and false rape accusations... whole other animal. I was never the victim of that but I've heard stories. I'm a rAFC and I'm trying to overcome my fear and distrust of women. Then this happens.
May Sandy go to hell, and be sodomized and raped by Satan himself with a burning, razor-embedded dild0! I'm not Xian so that's an empty curse. Alas...
Anyway, I learned a few lessons.
1. Do not touch anyone at work, at anytime in anyway. Even to save their lives.
2. Do not date anyone from work.
3. Do not fu.ck anyone from work.
4. Do not practice DJ mind tricks at work. They will feel sexual things, and they might blame you and destroy you if they do not want to feel these things.
Oh, and false rape accusations... whole other animal. I was never the victim of that but I've heard stories. I'm a rAFC and I'm trying to overcome my fear and distrust of women. Then this happens.