Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

False signs of low interest?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I'd run something by the community.

Recently, I've noticed a few girls whom I've texted. They will reply but they never ask a question back. For example:

Me: "Hey, whats up! Are you working all night?"
She: "Hey, yeah, I was".

Usually, our gut instincts think that if a girl doesn't ask a question back, she doesn't have much interest in continuing the conversation. Which leads to perhaps some guys thinking this is a sign of "Low interest".

But I have secured dates with these women and hung out with them several times. Interestingly, it almost seems as if they have no interest in talking on text other than just saying yes or no to my date requests.

Anyone else notice this or have any insight? Are these women just bad texters and will just respond to simple questions or date requests but not other conversation?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut the ****. The Only thing that matters is HIGH INTEREST.

If high interest, she is dtf. Anything but dtf means #nextSet!

One word answer, ambiguity, anything that doesn't result in my proteins doing the backstroke in her anal cavity and digestive system means #next!

Proceed accordingly.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid texting for small talk like hey what's up. It kills the mood. Use texts only to make plans and that's it, silence

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really can't tell anything from a text so just ignore that.

But since you mentioned "false signs of low interest" I will say this.

I have been on a number of dates where a woman is not talking much, keeping her hands to herself, not really asking any questions... generally behaving like she has low interest. Then at the end of the date... she's trying to suck my tongue out of my head.

Sometimes a woman has such high interest in you she doesn't want to do anything to fvck it up... and she is acting like she doesn't care. But the only way you can figure this out is if she is in front of you... you can't figure this out by text.

The only real test is to see if she will meet up with you on a date... if she won't then you know.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date should be set up within the first few texts. If she isn’t willing to meet up and give her number? She’s just there for ego stroking or her interest is low with no intention to have ever met up

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Low IL would be if she don't reply or takes forever to reply. If she replied like you mentioned that means your question is mundane or borring, it's a reply on her part and fck off on your part, whatever, this guy is borring as fck. Really, over text you have to move towards sexual talk.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say a false sign of low interest would be anything that throws you off of an otherwise interested girl.

So if she's a dry texter that sends nudes, if she is often busy but is high interest when you do see her, etc.

Some girls are just boring people even if they like you, you just have to put a lot more energy and fun into the convo to keep it going. Next time you ask a girl if shes working all night send a picture of batman or make a stripper joke or something.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Recently, I've noticed a few girls whom I've texted. They will reply but they never ask a question back. For example:

Usually, our gut instincts think that if a girl doesn't ask a question back, she doesn't have much interest in continuing the conversation. Which leads to perhaps some guys thinking this is a sign of "Low interest".

But I have secured dates with these women and hung out with them several times. Interestingly, it almost seems as if they have no interest in talking on text other than just saying yes or no to my date requests.

Anyone else notice this or have any insight? Are these women just bad texters and will just respond to simple questions or date requests but not other conversation?
Everything's an IOI until she rejects you.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women are lazy, distracted and passive. They might be a bit less so if they have high interest, but don't expect too much. A women considers that she made a huge effort by just glancing in your direction.