Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

False Equity

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
False equity = what most women these days have, thanks to OLD, Social Media and other platforms that give the majority of women a sense of abundance that does not exist. Not all women, but most.

@Desdinova has always said that in order for a relationship to work you must find a young and trainable woman and mold her into what you want her to be. I definitely agree with that, but it is not always the case or available.

Most women are 7s and below out in the real world. On these platforms (OLD, FB, IG, SNAP) they gain attention from men that would never talk to them in a real life social setting. The men are only approaching them online in sexual nature because thats all they see the woman's value to be. Lets face it, a 6 IRL is not going to get hit on in a club or bar by a guy who is a 9, makes 6 figures and has the world by the balls. But he will approach her online and turn her into a sexual orbiter that can be called up on a dry spell.

This happens all of the time. The problem that it leads to, according to many men who approach me for advice, is how to deal with these women. If you are an honest 8 and you are getting rejected by a 6, there is probably some measure of false equity involved. She THINKS that she can do better. What she sees as potential relationship partners are merely a wolf in sheep's clothing looking for an easy lay at home on a Tuesday night, then throwing her to the curb.

False equity is a real thing. It seems to only be getting worse and the question I ask, is how do we as men deal with it? I have no trouble with women, as I will just go silent at the first impression that a particular woman thinks she is much better than she really is according to her looks, social status, education etc....which defines her value. My time is valuable because I make it valuable an as such, I screen well and I am choosy on who I offer my time to.

But I am curious- where does this false equity lead going further in the dating world and at what point do some women wake up and realize they are merely pump and dumps? Not that I mind them, because I am on the side of the fence taking advantage of the situation. But the majority of men on this board either struggle with women or at best case are confused by women, and that is why I am here, to help.

Thoughts?

Happy Hunting
I don't disagree. I am subscribing to the Aaron Clarey enjoy the decline. I shoot my shot. Be 8+ lift, diet, game, get the bag. I pull or I next. I pillage what I can and I troll REAL HARD. I recommend getting out the popcorn and watching in real time what rsd Tyler calls the frog on the burner. Slow simmer. It cooks. Watch the women fry. Bulking season, fat as ****kkk, single mom *** dumpster.

In pandemic women are getting fatter. It's hilarious.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
False equity = what most women these days have, thanks to OLD, Social Media and other platforms that give the majority of women a sense of abundance that does not exist. Not all women, but most.

@Desdinova has always said that in order for a relationship to work you must find a young and trainable woman and mold her into what you want her to be. I definitely agree with that, but it is not always the case or available.

Most women are 7s and below out in the real world. On these platforms (OLD, FB, IG, SNAP) they gain attention from men that would never talk to them in a real life social setting. The men are only approaching them online in sexual nature because thats all they see the woman's value to be. Lets face it, a 6 IRL is not going to get hit on in a club or bar by a guy who is a 9, makes 6 figures and has the world by the balls. But he will approach her online and turn her into a sexual orbiter that can be called up on a dry spell.

This happens all of the time. The problem that it leads to, according to many men who approach me for advice, is how to deal with these women. If you are an honest 8 and you are getting rejected by a 6, there is probably some measure of false equity involved. She THINKS that she can do better. What she sees as potential relationship partners are merely a wolf in sheep's clothing looking for an easy lay at home on a Tuesday night, then throwing her to the curb.

False equity is a real thing. It seems to only be getting worse and the question I ask, is how do we as men deal with it? I have no trouble with women, as I will just go silent at the first impression that a particular woman thinks she is much better than she really is according to her looks, social status, education etc....which defines her value. My time is valuable because I make it valuable an as such, I screen well and I am choosy on who I offer my time to.

But I am curious- where does this false equity lead going further in the dating world and at what point do some women wake up and realize they are merely pump and dumps? Not that I mind them, because I am on the side of the fence taking advantage of the situation. But the majority of men on this board either struggle with women or at best case are confused by women, and that is why I am here, to help.

Thoughts?

Happy Hunting
Social Media and Online Dating has made these girls think they are 10s but in reality deep down they know they are not because they did not do the work on themselves to get to that status, it was handed to them. The insecurity on these girls is ridiculous and it really gets amplified when they meet a guy who is a true 10 from looks, money, and status; this is because the guy actually had to work on himself to get to this status so he knows his self esteem is higher than any girl that is a 10. Most girls will reject this 10 guy even though her attraction is sky high because she knows deep down she is not good enough for him. These types of girls will usually end up with a guy she knows she can control and is likely not that attracted to but he is safer than the 10 guy. In the long run this will end in divorce rate going higher than 50% that its at right now.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
My experience is when a woman approaches 30, give or take a few years, she has to secure a man UNDER THE LAW. That way if the man leaves her after a few years (the drawn out version of pump and dump) he has to pay for it emotionally, financially, mentally, and physically. If a woman LOVES a man, why does she need commitment from him? Because her POWER is in her sex appeal and she is losing that appeal everyday.

I actually think this site isn’t about getting sex from women. A lot of men can get sex nowadays very easily. I think this site is about how to receive a woman‘s love, respect, companionship and nourishment WITHOUT spending money.

That’s why if you want to get some sort of love and companionship from a woman, you have to get her pregnant at 22.
Then she may care. But the system says “study, study, study, study,” Because when are 44 and rich, then the 22 year old will suddenly care about you.

And the say brainwashing occurs in North Korea...

Glassguy

Reaction score
I hope your friend hasn't got Dinner and Sex in the wrong order. He should know what comes first. Not the dinner. The dinner is her reward for being a good little thot first. And her dinner is a home-cooked meal - a boiled egg and a glass of water (tap).
I guess if you're broke and flaunting yourself in the trailer parks for garbage women, that would be the way to go lol

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not dinner, he’ll say. It’s dinner AND sex. If they balk? He bails unceremoniously. Usually they don’t bail, but rather comply. I’ve watched him text a chick at midnight, invite her over for an ONS, and dismiss her after sex by 2am after she’s driven to him. It’s crazy. Then these chicks think he’s going to date them.

Um. No.
This is the guy I don't want to turn into, but any sign of actually being open to commitment is seen as more negative than an STD by women under 27 that I've dated. It's like many are only able to trauma bond.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I can't wait to see the aftermath of the dumpster fire that is 2021 SMP. A significant amount of women will die alone. Good riddance. You got *** dumpsters and feminist psychos, false allegations etc. You are seeing Gen x skanks dying alone. It's coming for Gen Y and Z if they don't get feminine.

Get your popcorn out. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. Comply or bye. Come with or get left behind.

Its a zero sum game. there is a reason why in past times father's vet a daughters husband and why arranged marriages in some cultures. women are children parroting I feel or I want. the concept of duty and responsibilities is beyond the *** dumpster modern women. Aaron Clarey has the numbers broken down in his newest book and it's trash.

Play your hand. Shoot your shot. She gets with your program or #next!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope your friend hasn't got Dinner and Sex in the wrong order. He should know what comes first. Not the dinner. The dinner is her reward for being a good little thot first. And her dinner is a home-cooked meal - a boiled egg and a glass of water (tap).
It depends. Sometimes they eat first, sometimes they fool around first. He likes them to come to him & he prefers to go out to eat. He doesn’t want his kitchen messed up and he doesn’t want to eat a bad meal (if she can’t cook), lol. Cooking creates heat & he’d rather not have to run his AC incessantly to cool the house off again.

The sad thing is he really wants a solid relationship. But he is a rather extreme narcissist who flies into rages over imagined slights...and he has pulled sex apart from love to such a degree that he himself is quite damaged...I do not believe that he can heal his inner wounds on his own...and he worries because he knows the wall is coming for him too (he’s in his 50s). So he sport fvcks constantly but gains nothing of meaning. It’s a temporary band aid of pleasure to mask his own pain & loneliness. He hates to be alone. But he’s not a healthy partner.

But until he faces his own demons he will exist as he is and will continue to come up empty emotionally.