Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

False Equity

Glassguy

Reaction score
False equity = what most women these days have, thanks to OLD, Social Media and other platforms that give the majority of women a sense of abundance that does not exist. Not all women, but most.

@Desdinova has always said that in order for a relationship to work you must find a young and trainable woman and mold her into what you want her to be. I definitely agree with that, but it is not always the case or available.

Most women are 7s and below out in the real world. On these platforms (OLD, FB, IG, SNAP) they gain attention from men that would never talk to them in a real life social setting. The men are only approaching them online in sexual nature because thats all they see the woman's value to be. Lets face it, a 6 IRL is not going to get hit on in a club or bar by a guy who is a 9, makes 6 figures and has the world by the balls. But he will approach her online and turn her into a sexual orbiter that can be called up on a dry spell.

This happens all of the time. The problem that it leads to, according to many men who approach me for advice, is how to deal with these women. If you are an honest 8 and you are getting rejected by a 6, there is probably some measure of false equity involved. She THINKS that she can do better. What she sees as potential relationship partners are merely a wolf in sheep's clothing looking for an easy lay at home on a Tuesday night, then throwing her to the curb.

False equity is a real thing. It seems to only be getting worse and the question I ask, is how do we as men deal with it? I have no trouble with women, as I will just go silent at the first impression that a particular woman thinks she is much better than she really is according to her looks, social status, education etc....which defines her value. My time is valuable because I make it valuable an as such, I screen well and I am choosy on who I offer my time to.

But I am curious- where does this false equity lead going further in the dating world and at what point do some women wake up and realize they are merely pump and dumps? Not that I mind them, because I am on the side of the fence taking advantage of the situation. But the majority of men on this board either struggle with women or at best case are confused by women, and that is why I am here, to help.

Thoughts?

Happy Hunting

Last edited:
Reaction score
To keep it short, men are screwed. You better embrace whatever masculinity that is available because it is diminishing in today’s world.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, you would not want them to wake up(the vag owners). The current situation is working well for you, based on your presentation. The girl(s) might listen to you but you would not tell them; am I right...

If your position as the go-to guy for many confused women is that not exactly how you like it. If no, then tell them, the women. haha.

Confusion is a choice, all of the info is here in SS and RP reading, all of it. I don't have any sympathy for a man that will not learn when the information is available in formats that he can choose to consume. SS even has a stable of part-time coaches... some better than others. I do have sympathy for the pain that occurs from cognitive dissidence as the information gets internalized.

So in short; false equity is the inner game of the women. The inner frame of them gets strong due to the attention. Works the same way for men, if some guy is in a position to get lots of attention from women his inner frame gets stronger. If the same guy gets dumped or forced to dump some chick then his frame stutters, the same happens to women. Attention is like juice for the frame. It is not false; it is real. She really has 1k of men that will respond to her in a nice way at any time she wants. Most men don't have that, they barely have one or two if not including mother and sisters of women that will respond to them immediatly.

So it is not false equity it is real. The magic that apparently you have internalized is "who cares". who cares how many are chasing her, what is interesting is who is she chasing.

We assume she will wake up. In some cases, she is awake and likes it just how it is. When the line is gone, is when she will adjust or when she feel the desire for kids. We assume she wants the picket fence dream... well it's us that wants her to want that. What she wants is different so that idea of wake up doesn't fit. It's all about her ability.

Men do the same thing, all the 6s want 8ups and are pissed off when they can't get them and ask you how to fix that. The answer is so simple, become an 8up or game them. Look at who the girl is chasing, if those guys are BETTER...; then you have to either trick her or become them. In some cases, as she gets older her line gets shorter and we get BETTER. Her line gets shorter when guys like you (as an example) decide that she is no longer worth a short time. This is the ugly truth.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

I concur with @Glassguy on this 100%. Having sat next to guys who are swiping the swipe apps it’s totally off the chain what women expect. They might be seriously overweight or only moderately attractive and they think if a hot guy, like my friend, hits on them that they can set the standard. But he breaks that down immediately and explains it point blank. It’s not dinner, he’ll say. It’s dinner AND sex. If they balk? He bails unceremoniously. Usually they don’t bail, but rather comply. I’ve watched him text a chick at midnight, invite her over for an ONS, and dismiss her after sex by 2am after she’s driven to him. It’s crazy. Then these chicks think he’s going to date them.

Um. No.

I won’t do OLD for exactly this reason. I do fine & have more options than I can handle in real life, and men often misrepresent themselves too...so I’m not doing that....

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I am curious- where does this false equity lead going further in the dating world and at what point do some women wake up and realize they are merely pump and dumps?
As this is a first-world-problem, it is going to end when the you-go-girl-feminism is no longer financially sustained from the state and ex-husbands. As long as there is free money and judges to support this kind of female behavior, there will be no change.

Hopefully western societies dont have to turn into 3rd world shytholes for this to happen.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you have a discussion of 'equity' you have to define value. Value is simply what people are willing to pay for something in terms of time and effort. Money is a function of time.

You own property, and there are assessments... and estimated value, but until you actually sell the property you really do not know what it is worth.

Equity is both parties getting what they want. So if someone offers you a price for your property that you think is not enough, well then you don't take it. If you are in a man/woman relationship and one or the other isn't getting what they want, either should walk away.

The problem really isn't 'equity' it's people getting conned into giving up too much without reciprocity.

The problem today is that women are like property owners advertising their home for sale. Bunches of dudes are looking at the 'listing' and giving it a thumbs up or making comments about how much they like the 'living room' or outdoor pool. Sure they are willing to visit the house, but few that can afford the house will actually buy it. To make matters more silly, it that when a chick actually finds a 'buyer', she will always wonder if she couldn't have gotten more from another buyer.

Anyway, any exchange of goods and services is exactly the same... the only difference with 'relationships' is estrogen and testosterone is in the mix amping up the emotional aspects of the exchange.

This isn't a zero-sum-gain, there are PLENTY of women that aren't plastering themselves all over the internet. There are lots of women that don't like OLD, they are more interested in self improvement as a means from making themselves feel better about themselves rather than just getting their attention fix. You just have to stop using the smart phone and get out in the world and do stuff. It's harder to find them, but it is worth it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my city the number of euro guys with Asian girls is getting quite noticeable. Guys are voting with their feet. Apart from the odd uninspiring shag I haven't been near an Aussie girl in 15 years and I m very happy. Whatever they re up to...good luck to them.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To keep it short, men are screwed. You better embrace whatever masculinity that is available because it is diminishing in today’s world.
If that is what you got out of his post you need to reread it. Your negative mindset is holding you back.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
False equity = what most women these days have, thanks to OLD, Social Media and other platforms that give the majority of women a sense of abundance that does not exist. Not all women, but most.

@Desdinova has always said that in order for a relationship to work you must find a young and trainable woman and mold her into what you want her to be. I definitely agree with that, but it is not always the case or available.

Most women are 7s and below out in the real world. On these platforms (OLD, FB, IG, SNAP) they gain attention from men that would never talk to them in a real life social setting. The men are only approaching them online in sexual nature because thats all they see the woman's value to be. Lets face it, a 6 IRL is not going to get hit on in a club or bar by a guy who is a 9, makes 6 figures and has the world by the balls. But he will approach her online and turn her into a sexual orbiter that can be called up on a dry spell.

This happens all of the time. The problem that it leads to, according to many men who approach me for advice, is how to deal with these women. If you are an honest 8 and you are getting rejected by a 6, there is probably some measure of false equity involved. She THINKS that she can do better. What she sees as potential relationship partners are merely a wolf in sheep's clothing looking for an easy lay at home on a Tuesday night, then throwing her to the curb.

False equity is a real thing. It seems to only be getting worse and the question I ask, is how do we as men deal with it? I have no trouble with women, as I will just go silent at the first impression that a particular woman thinks she is much better than she really is according to her looks, social status, education etc....which defines her value. My time is valuable because I make it valuable an as such, I screen well and I am choosy on who I offer my time to.

But I am curious- where does this false equity lead going further in the dating world and at what point do some women wake up and realize they are merely pump and dumps? Not that I mind them, because I am on the side of the fence taking advantage of the situation. But the majority of men on this board either struggle with women or at best case are confused by women, and that is why I am here, to help.

Thoughts?

Happy Hunting
IMO - there is not really anything you can do about this rise in "false equity." You either partake in the dating apps or you choose to ignore them. But even if you choose to ignore them, there will be plenty of men who use them. I use them but I am extremely choosy as you are on who I "swipe right" on. But overall, I think you are correct that the vast majority of men don't operate this way when using these apps -- leading to the inflated opinion women have of themselves.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's real but it isn't transitive to their value for a relationship. Personality is extremely important for relationships and a woman who is not terribly attractive is not going to be able to overcome a bad personality with her looks. Compare that with a legitimately attractive woman who I have seen conjure up rejection fantasies from guys they are interested in in real life out of thin air because they need to pretend like that is even a possibility.
yes, your right. I wasn't thinking about the brains of her.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
OLD for women is like Netflix, way too many choices. You spend most of your time just browsing movies instead of just picking one to watch.The illusion of choice.

In real life if she has a good social circle and is attractive, she has literally no reason to go online. If a woman is not getting attention in real life she would go on OLD.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD for women is like Netflix, way too many choices. You spend most of your time just browsing movies instead of just picking one to watch.The illusion of choice.

In real life if she has a good social circle and is attractive, she has literally no reason to go online. If a woman is not getting attention in real life she would go on OLD.
Disagree. If she has an active social circle they will connect via social apps. Or is FB not included as part of OLD. I think it is.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Disagree. If she has an active social circle they will connect via social apps. Or is FB not included as part of OLD. I think it is.
She's not using FB to meet guys, also young women don't use FB anyways it's usually snapchat or tik tok.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not using FB to meet guys, also young women don't use FB anyways it's usually snapchat or tik tok.
I do see them using it. my definition of young is everyone under 30 and old is everyone over 70. but even the college-age girls are with phone in hand all day with FB/messenger on. You could be right about the meeting, but the follow-up to get the first date; absolutely.

You're right, not for the initial meet, but often for follow-up. Often she has already met them before the approach with FB is done and already part of the group(s). Your right, cold approach with FB I don't see if ever.